Part-9

Page-11

Part-10

Page-12

Part-11

Page-13

Part-12,13,14,15

Page-14,15,16,17

Dear Readers As human we all have multiple personalities. In our family, friends, professional life and emotional relationships we always different with different persons and different circumstances  ...sometimes we do such type of  things which never expected in our well known image...so what happen if our hidden images are exposed in front of all...sometimes  tragedy but some times... 

Hmmm...Let's see together...😉

( Back ground : Remember  BALH season -I ...When  Priya went to Jail to save Ram and in Court  Ram tried his best to

prove  her innocent...This story starts from there...

...Court considered Priya as Innocent and sent Sid to  Jail  for long 14 years.  Niharkia was Killed in a road accident. Krishna ji and Apeksha come back in Ram's life. Aysha played a great role to save her sister...When Sharmas  came to know about her pregnancy and relationship with Sid it was very heart-breaking for them but RAYA handled the situation. NUTS-Kartik legally adopted Aysha's new born- son and gave him name-Kush...RAYA also blessed with a daughter-Pihu...Ishika settled in abroad. Mamaji realized his mistake and on Krisha ji recommendation Ram allow him to stay in KM. Apeksha and Rishabh is still unmarried and joined KI.  With RAYA's support Aysha became a well-established Model ... All were living a happy life...

...Five years later...

''''''''''''''''''

It was afternoon time. Malika was sitting in the corner side table of the restaurant. Again and again she was watching her wrist watch. From last one hour she was waiting but as usual Viraj was late.

"Can I sit here"...someone asked. Malika saw a lady in front of her... "Yes! What can I do for you".

..."Actually I am a social-worker. Work for children...want to click your picture for some charity purpose...hope you don't mind?"

...No...I mean sorry, I am not interested in such type of activities...let me go." Mallika stood-up immediately and came out from restaurant...Suddenly a black BMW stop near her .Some-one  came out from the car... He hugged  her from behind and closed her eyes from His hand..He kissed her on her neck..." Hey! Beautiful...sorry I am late..."

Mallika smiled" Ab chali"...Both were sit in the car and Car run away.

"Acchi sai click kiya na?" That lady asked  ..."ji Madem ji" Photographer replied.

"...Hmmm...'The  Ram Kapoor' aur  girl-friend...Interesting" She murmurrd

~~~~~~~~~

Car was running in unknown destination. Both were silent...Suddenly Viraj start the radio...Song " Kabhi toh Nazer Miloo"...Mallika made  herself more near to Viraj and put her head on her shoulder..."Toh aaj accident hona tai hai...Viraj said very romantically.

" Gadi per deyan dijiya...No talking while driving."  Mallika replied 

"...Ab tum intni hot leg rahi ho...es sckirt -top mai toh...keho to gadi rok kur yahi..." Viraj whisper in her ear.

" Business bhi aisai hi puch-Puch kar  kartai hai  kya... Malika asked and kissed his ear lob"

Car stopped in a lonely place...half an hour no-one came out from the car (Readers can understand)...

"So...Happy?"  Mallika asked very shyly ...Viraj was still upon her..."Tumnai pura pagel kar diya hai"...Yeha jangle mai...es tarh...I can't imagine.."

" This is not the answer of my question..."Mallika again asked mischievously.

"Hmmm...No...Not?"...Mera size dekho...Abhi sirf Aadha Ghanta hua hai...Yeh dil magai more Mam."

Mallika laughed and said  "  Now it's time to go back  Dear. Don't forget that I am married...have a daughter...drop me at my place immediately...But first Go out from the car."...

...Viraj smiled..."Yahi badel loo'"..." Apna size dekha hai...merai upper sai uthiyai...sari haddiya tut gai..."

Suddenly Viraj Mobile was buzzing..." Viraj immediately arrange himself...came out from back seat and again settled on driving seat. Now Car was running back. He was driving very slow so that Mallika can changed easily.

After some times she also sat on front seat. Viraj was mischievously smiling. Now she was in green colour Bandni salwar-kurta.

"Why are you smiling"...Malika asked..well ! nothing serious. Viraj said and open his Mallika's side arm. Mallika came closer to him . She rested her head on Viraj shoulder...and whispered in his ear..."kiska phone tha..."

"...Tumhari beti ka..." Viraj answered with a cute smile...Suddenly Mallika remembered something- "OMG! mujah tho ab tak uskai school mai pahuch jana tha..."  Mallika was almost jumping from the car...when Viraj catuched her..."Kya kar rahi ho...Gir jougi."

" Don't worry she is fine. I already told Nuts to pick her and she messaged me that Pihu is in sharma house. So that you can take her from your parents' house."

" But I should take care of time" Mallika was worried now..."Ab kya hua Yar.."

" Arh! Is Viraj-mallika kai Natak mai meri shamet aa gai hai"...Priya was much tensed now...while Ram was enjoying the situation.

" Hasiyai...Hasiyai...dil kholkar Hasiyai...

Ram couldn't control and started laughing...Car was running towards city again. 

'''''''''''''

"Kitni der aur es Jangle mai rehaigai? Priya was asking the same question and again Ram didn't answer. From last half hour both were seated on road side dhaba. Ram ordered for full lunch (in Ram's Style). Priya was so irritate to see the served order...Dal...Roti...Paneer...Bhurta...Nan..Pulaw...Dahi...Halwa...Kyo Bhai bus itna hi hai kya apkai dhabai mai?"...she asked to dhaba boy.

Poor teenager Boy. He was very scared with Madam Hitlar's tone..." Jaa Bhacchai! Mujah toh roj ki aadet hai." Ram teased Priya and start eating ..."Khaiyai...Khaiyai...Ghar per toh milta nahi na."

"Why are you so angry Yar? ... Today I have worked hard so feel very hungry ( Priya showed her Mukka to Ram and he smiled) Don't worry we will reach before evening. Ram said.

"And what I would say to Dadi. I told her that I am going to Pihu's school coming back timely and your daughter..."OMG! Ab tak toh purai shaher ko khaber ho gai hogi ki Mom aaj  school nahi Aayi...missing hai."...Listening this Ram started laughing again. This time Priya looked him with frown eyes (special Priya look for hubby)..

...".OK...Ok..baba! I am serious now..but one thing I must tell  you that at last God listened me..."

..."what?????...I mean someone should be in the house who can rule on you so Pihu complete it...My sensible baccha.." Ram proudly replied.

" Why Not?..your sensible Baccha...Baccha ...arh ! puri dadi hai...beti nahi Maa Paida ki hai mainay "..always suspicious about me...so many question she is asking every time.."

..."Thik toh hai. ... apnai boyfriend kai saat ghum rahi ho aur meri bacchi shak bhi na kari"...Ram again teased Priya...

"Toh Baap ko bhi sambhal lai..."Priya answered in same tone.

..." Baap ko toh tumai hi bigada hai...Ram said very sweet and dim voice .  Priya  smiled shyly but she was still not  convinced she knew that she has to face both dadies...Ram's dadi and her cute little four& half year old" Dadi Maa" .😛

Edited by nee_agrawaal - 9 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
great start of the ff continue
wow  am damn liking it..   do update fast fast 
Wow cute n superb teasing raya bade acche lagte hai.
Perfect raya flavour
awww...that was just fab yaar...loved it...continue soon
🤣 Superb start continue soon
Awesome start... Pls continue...
Awesome start
please continue soon!!!!
Beautiful start.  Absolutely Rayalicious.  Please continue soon.
Wow..superb start
Nice concept nd RaYa as Viraj- Mallika..good
Perfect mixture of romance, teasing, nok- jhok of RaYa..
Thank u