Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 2
awww awesome 2 gud yaar hay Pihu the toddler of RaYa is such great & also dedly combination of RaYa hahahha... beti ho toh aisi just great I m so loving this Pihu she is so gud always awww Ram is plaiing for baby boy & for that he went to temple too hahahah so cute moving to read next Neea but its suprab...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

one request can u plz post all ur parts link on ur main thread & give me link of it???? also plz edit in first post of ur first part post in main thread of Do dewanay shahar mey so we can easily find that new part is updated... for that u will have to do just this that u have to edit ur first post of thread which u can do by go to end of the post u will find there some option in blue button there u will find edit button at the last just click on it & then u can edit in main topic title also in main post too... hope this help u... & me too...
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for your comments friends

Update soon,
nee_agrawaal thumbnail

Dou  Dewaney Sheher Mai...

(Two lovers in the city)

(Hello Friends...Today I got an idea and write a new chapter... hope you will enjoy and not forget me to send your feelings...eagerly waiting for you comments..)

Part-III

''''''''''''

"Where we are going?.." Neha asked the same question on seventh time and Vikram again replied patiently " Wait Darling...wait."

" Arh Baba ! per kitna...today you borrow Ram's personal Car. Take a break from office routine and  taking me on a blind-date..What's the matter? Are you OK?"...Neha asked very suspiciously and  Vikram as usual answered just in a sweet smile.

Neha and Vikram were Ram's college friends. Ram and Vikram were two years seniors from Neha but one find day Neha found Vikram "The best" as boy -friend  and "Jho Vikram ka dost woh Meira Dost"...she also made friendship with Ram. Initially Ram and even Vikram had the problem with Neha's loud attitude but latter they enjoyed her company and the day when Neha- Vikram got married Ram was the first person who gave his warm wishes and required support to  the couple. From that day till today whenever Vikram wanted to impress Neha he always  borrow Ram's Car and of course like a best buddy Ram always ready to do so.

"Vikram! If you are keep silent like this...let me drop here ...I am not coming with You?" this is the last stone Neha throw and no doubt it worked...

" Please Baby ! Have patience for some time. Let me concentrate on driving. It's a day time and we can stuck in  traffic-Jam."  Vikram tried to clam-down her. But it was difficult for Neha to sit coolly..." I know Vikram you hide something from me...otherwise you would never be so caring for me and my feelings."

"Tum hemasha muj per shek kyo karti ho Yar!...Ram advised me to take a break and go for a long-drive and then lunch with you..So"...".Ram??????Fatty! Apna fatty?"...He advised you like this?...I don't believe this." Neha was absolutely surprised..."woh Moti buddi...Priya ko toh kabhi nahi lai gaya...Vaisy Vikram tumney notice kiya?..." Now Neha got the topic.

"Kya?"...Vikram still more interested in car driving...

" En deno Ram kuch bader gya hai... I am not sure but something he always tries to hide from us."

" Arh! Ab kum sai kum becarai Ram ko toh chod do."...Viram replied in an irritating tone.

Neha didn't answer but her faced showed that she was not satisfied. Suddenly she saw a beautiful blue ladies hand-beg on back seat.

"Viram! Look at  this." She said and took that hand-beg.

"Kya hai Neha?...Don't touch Ram's personal things Yar.!"

"It's a ladies hand-beg...stupid."

"Priya ka hoga"...".But I never seen this with Priya ...My God! Its' so expensive. You remember once I wanted to purchase the same and you replied..."Mayri puri salry chali jaigi."

"...Khol kur dekti hu." ..Neha! Yar..that'is not fair?"

But Neha totally ignored the Hubby's reactions..."Branded dark Lipsticks...Eye shadows...Swiss choklets...and this is...OMG! Vikram stop the car...i said stop the car." Neha shouted and Vikram immediately stopped the car.

" What happened!"

" Look at this..Neha showed a very expensive& stylish ladies outfit- Pink colored Chiffon topper and matching tube skirt with a beautiful belt.

" This can't belongs to Priya.. duffer."..."Kisi client ka hoga..after all this is a personal hand beg.." ..."In Ram's personal Car.?" Neha questioned and of course Vikam didn't have the answer. He knew that Ram never allowed any one to use this BMW car and he himself used this in very personal affairs.

" What is the matter. Ram have an affair. Nosss..It would not be possible...He share everything with me...Vikram was non -stopped muttering..."

"...I have to warn Priya regarding this...Neha  answered in a determined  tone.

'''''''''''''''

Priya...Priya! Where is my tie?...So many times I told you not to touch my personal stuff but you always messed up the things." Ram sounded very annoyed.

" What happened.." Priya came from bathroom with wet hairs. Ram looked at her. After bathing she was looking so  beautiful.

"Are you going somewhere?" .." Yes ! today Aysha organized a girls' lunch party at her place so I will drop Pihu at Papa's house and then go for lunch." Priya replied. She was little bit in a hurry didn't care too much about Ram's presence and started to change the clothing...she opened her bath robe and hang it in a side handle then search out for sari...Sari..."Yahi to  thi."

...Ram!... suddenly she recall that she was not alone in the room. She immediately tried to hide herself but it was too late.

Ram caught her from back.." You are looking so hot in this sleeve-less blouse but need not to go out like this."...Ram murmured. I am not going in Blouse-petticoat. ..wear a sari also... Priya said naughtily.

"Hmmm ! very  smart Mrs. Kapoor but be careful about what I mean." Ram grip was more and more tighter . Now he was almost lying on Priya.

" Only on one condition Mr. Kapoor.. Priya said in a very seducing voice. What's that?' Ram asked in a same tone.

" you will come with me to see a movie?'"

" Movie????"..."Yes...I want to see the movie-"American-Beauty"...and ..." I have so beautiful Desi- beauty darling...So need to go for American beauty."...Ram answered mischievously and made a soft kiss on Priya's neck.

Priya turned back put her hands around Ram's neck  ..."I don't want to listen any lame excuses Mr. Kapoor...Just arrange the tickets we are going tonight." 

"  You know Priya!... I never interested in such type of things...and Vaisay bhi raat picture banana kai liyai hoti hai ...Dekney kai liyai Nahi...Janamen." Ram was romantic now. He pushed Priya so closed that Priya had to take the support of wall. She was stuck between the wall and Ram.

"So..I should call my Boy friend..Viraj!..he will never deny me for anything."...Priya said in same seducing tone and looked into Ram's eyes meaningfully.."

" Are you blackmailing me?"..."Yes !...I am."

" You can go with Neha"..."She not even think to ask me just in a formality..She said this is not my type of movie. Priya became sad.

Ram smiled ..."Now ! I got it...Neha provoked my wife...But Priya!"...Priya was not convinced. She turned and started to wear the sari... Ram again caught her...both were busy in a lip-lock kiss...

...Exactly   at that time...    

Pihu entered in RAYA's room. She stopped at the door..."Mumma...Mumma..." She called two-three times and not found the reply.

Her little eyes twinkled. "Wow! Mumma is not in the room... Maja aa gya"...She entered in the room with Happy, Tiger and Cutie ( Her Toys names).

nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Hi Friends
Please help me that how can i mentioned page no. of various Parts of this FF on main page.
Edited by nee_agrawaal - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 2

Nice update..
Poor Priya..😆 everybody is teasing them with Pihu the smart rockstar's question round..loved how she asked Priya in total Priya's style..😆
Then came Ram's bouncer..hahaha
Loved it..
vironikajain thumbnail
Part 3

Wow..awesome update..
Neha- Vik will understand totally different thing now..😆
Romantic RaYa..late night movie show..😉
Loved it..
vironikajain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nee_agrawaal

Hi Friends

Please help me that how can i mentioned page no. of various Parts of this FF on main page.

After ur post on first page..edit option is there( one of the 5 option present there below ur post)..from there u can edit ur title with part no nd page no of new updates nd ur post too with previous parts details..like part no with page no..
Hope it helps.. 😊
nee_agrawaal thumbnail

Dou  Dewaney Sheher Mai...

(Two lovers in the city)

(Dear Readers Hope you like it. Eagerly waiting for your comments...😛)

Part-IV

" Come tiger...Happy..OH..ho! Cuttie ko toh Pihu bhul gai"...Sub aa jao TV dekagai." Pihu entered in the room. She saw here and there. Happy- Tiger sit here...PIhu TV on karti hai..." She placed both toys on bed and cutie in her right hand and started searching TV remote..

." Mom ney kaha rekha hai...table per...sofa per...paleng per...dressing table per...Oh! Dressing table...😉

Pihu came near dressing table.."Wow..Mumma ka make-up kit". Suddenly Pihu forget about Remote and started looking into vanity box very curiously...As like her Nani Pihu was very much found off makeup but Mom never allowed her to do so..."Bacchay make-up kay beina hi bahut suder dektay hai"...Mom always told and Pihu had to obey because once Mom said "No' means "No" after that no one even Papa never dare to disobey her.

But Pihu is also Junior Pirya she knew very well how to "Handle" Mom. Like Papa Mom  loved Pihu a lot and never bare Pihu's cry so whenever Pihu found herself in some crises she laid on floor and  started crying very loudly and Mom always impressed. Apeksha Bua laughed in these situations.."Well done Chintu"...She always said.

Pihu opened the Vanity Box..OMG! so many things...Lipsticks..."try karkai dekti hu." Pihu open one purple colored lipstic and start applying of her tiny face as like Mom..." Right to left...left to Right..then she saw red one..Oh.. like Mom...She put it on forehead as "sindoor" and "ruse" on chicks..then  brown...Marun.."Ab tum bhi teiyar ho jao.." she said to Cutiee and "Make-uped" that Pink soft toy with black Kajol and Many sheds of Lipstics. Then she applied perfume spry.   After that Pihu wore Mom's black goggles' ...Heigh-heel sandal and at last open the last drawer of the dressing table...there she took a long pink scarf cum stall which is generally available with sexy lingerie's (Pihu got this some days before and hide it here without Mom's knowledge). Pihu wore it in her little neck as like chunni on her Grey - Marun tunic.  Now Pihu was "ready"...She saw remote on bed side table...Oh!...come cutie..."

''''''''''''''''

Ram and Priya were still in each-other arms in same position" Aaj office nahi jana hai kya?"..

...Priya wishpered...No! I think this meeting is much more important for me. Ram answered in a very dim voice. His hands were moving around on Priyas body as much as possible.

"Hmmm! My ever time romantic Mr. Kapoor... I have a different important meeting...so  let me ready for that. Priya tried to push Ram but not succeeded as Ram's griped her so well..

..Suddenly Priya listen something... 

"Mr. Kapoor...Mr. Kapoor"..."Hmmm!...Ram was still busy in tasting  her ...

"I think some-one is in our room...we...I should change my clothe ..." Priya said in a husky voice..

" This is yours .." The  Ram kapoor's personal bedroom Darling!...Makkhi bhi aanay sai pehlay poochthi hai"...Ram assured her very proudly... "Ha...mager gharwaley nahi."...Priya teased him.

Before this that Ram could reply there was a huge mugic sound in the air..".hulala...hulala...hulala .. ..and some thing fall on the floor ..."

" What's happened Priya! Let's see...Ram said seriously and Priya  also took her bath robe and both rushed outside from changing room...

"OMG!" RAYA shouted astonishingly together.

Entire room was messed up. Pihu was dancing on the bed .She was trying to copy song's step typically in Pihu's style. She wore black goggoles ...and a pink stall as chunni on her neck...her face..hands..cloths..dressing table...toy and even bed sheet was painted with different colours. Hu..la...lala song from dirty picture was shouting on full size LCD screen ...and a very expensive wall-peace was laying with its all broken pieces on the floor..."Happy" was also laying next to him.

" Pihu...Pihu..I said stop this immediately.." Priya shouted but Pihu totally ignored Mom presence and kept enjoying her " Paleng Fhodu " dance as Rishab chachu always said.

Suddenly Pihu made another round and this time she throw tiger so forcefully that even RAYA had to protect themselves ..tiger fly in the air and hit to the dressing table's mirror...

"Tadak"...with a very loud sound mirror of dressing table broked-down.   As expected this made Priya so angry...she rushed to the bed ..." Pihu! Pihu TV ka remote mujah dou"

Now pihu saw Mamma rushing toward her and Papa with a very big smile ( as Ram some how manzed  to control his laughter ) standing different side of the bed. Pihu immediately stand in the middle of king size bed..."nahi deti...Pahelay payer sai bolo?"...She replied in same tone to Mom..

"Oh ! God  ...Pihu! remote do?"...Priya tried to be cooled as much as she can...But Junior kapoor was not satisfied with this..'Aaisey nahi..Kaho...Pihu..meri gudia ..Meri priencess remote do na Please.." Pihu made a Pappy face.

Priya didn't answered. This time she climbed on the bed to catch out pihu..Pihu rused on other corner of the bed..he...he...he...she was teasing to priya and laughing ..." Yeh ! pakad liya."..Ram caught  her from other side and took her in his lap.

"Mr..Kapoor... Mai kaisi leg rahi hu.." ...Pihu asked to Papa absolutely  in Priya's style. Now Ram burst out in laughter and Pihu got a chance to jump from his lap. Some-how she forwarded the picture and there was another scene from dirty picture...(some intimate-sence) .".Oh..Hye..Aauch.." and Pihu start watching the scenes very carefully...TV was as usual on full volume.

Now Priya was totally bust out with anger...This was 10.30 am in the morning time . Everybody was ready in the house and about to go for their respective works..Suddenly they listen a huge noise...screaming- fighting from Ram's room. Rishab came immediately from his room and saw that Dadi already going toward Ram's room...Both listen Priya's voice... .."Mr Kapoor! Are you mad..yeh! kya kar rahai hai...Bacchi kai samney... yeh sub...I said..."

"Oye ! Rihab..Khotey Jakur jaldi dekh..yeh! Halla kasiy mach raha hai?" ...

Rishab about to entered in the room but see that Apeksha was coming from different side.." What happened Rishi"..."Pata nahi... di"..let's see.  At same time in the room Priya tried to switch-off the TV with main switch-board as it was on some height but couldn't able to do so...Ram came in her support and suddenly Pihu asked very curisoly ..'Papa yeh! Uncle- aunti..kya kar rahai hai?"...Ram was Goosebumps. He didn't understand what to reply. He immediately took remote from Pihu's hand and switched- off the TV ...meanwhile Priya tried to take the support of the table but lost her balance at fall upon Ram. Both were about to fall on the floor but Ram somehow manage to catch Priya..."Oh...Mr. Kapoor...Chodiyah Mujah...mera hath ...Mr. kapoor.".Priya became shouting with pain..and Rishab, Apeksha...dadi were entered in the room.

All were shocked and saw that Ram hold Priya's hand very tightly and she was bagging for released her hand and Pihu was quietly standing in a side. The entire room was messed up..

"Oye! Gollu!..tuh yeh kya kar raha hai?..."..Dadi  asked to Ram...Ram and Priya was stunned & embarrassed to see the family members.  Ram immediately released Priya's hand..."Kuch nahi dadi..Ap..Ap jaiyai.. Maie..Handle kar luga..?"   This was enough to provoke  Dadi..." Tuh kya kar lega...mai bhi dekti hu..."

"Arh! beta nahi ho raha toh tu bibi kai saat Mar-Pitai karega?"..." bacchi ka bhi lihaz nahi tujah?"  ...Poor Ram! What more he could say?..

" Bhai..what is going on..Priya why are you looking so upset..".." Apeksha came near to Pirya and asked very warmly"   .." No.. nothing to worry..Just..woh pihu...?"..Priya was also feeling difficult  to handle the situation.

...All looked at Pihu...She gave a very wired look to all ("these useless elders" types)..."Chintu.. tell me what happened.. what is this on your face..?" Apeksha asked her.."Mumma sai puccho" ...Pihu wanted to rush but Mom hold her ..took her and rushed into the changing room ..This made Dadi more suspicious...

" kal teri Ma ki woh...OYE ! khotey..! kya... Kehtay hai usai?..Dadi shouted on Rishab.."Literature- Conference"..Ha..wahi... katum ho rahi hai ...Aaney dey usai..batati hu tari kartutay"...Dadi warned Ram and all were out from the room one by one.

''''''''''''''''''''''

"Thik hai yar! Handle kur legai?"...Ram again tried to console Priya...But she was not in the mood  to listen anything..."Thik sai batho"...She scolded Pihu who was seated in her lap and again busy to make her ready..." Dirty-Picture...Dirty-Pic..dekh rehay thai...Bibi ko chodkur submey interested rahtay hai." Priya was not stopped muttering. .

"Arh! Ab mujah kya pata ki Pihu TV on kur degi...galthi sai lock nahi kiya Yar!.."...Galti...Bacchi aasai-vesai sawal phuch rahi hai... aur...Dadi...Kya kuch nahi kah gai...kasai face karugi mayi..."

"Jaoo-Khelo"...Priya said to Pihu and came near dressing table and shouted ...OMG! Mr. kapoor...look what your ladli did...Aaj nahi chodugi mai isay." ..Smart Pihu immediately sensed the seriousness and hide herself behind Papa... 

"Kaha gai..yeh ladki...Mera sara dressing table..Vanity-box sub barbad kar diya." ...Look this messy room...and Oh! No...She took one lip-stic..."Aysha nai kitney pyar sai di thi...Intni mehgi important lipstic.." this was enough to provoke  her egoistic hubby...

"Oh! Hello madam!...Ek lipstick key  liyai tufan mat macho...Mat bhulo ki tum Mrs. Priya Ram kapoor ho...Easi lipsticks ki factorya kharid sakta hu."   

..." Aaj tak ek toh karid kur nahi di...factory kharidegay."..Priya made very bad face toward Ram...

..." tumhari jaisi kanjus aurat kay bus ki baat hai kya...koi dhang ki cheez afford karna...Arh! tumney toh shaddi bhi "ek kay saat ek free" scheme mai ki..varna..."

Priya came very closer to Ram she was about to say something...Both were looking each other with frown eyes..Suddenly Pihu interpreted..."Papa...Papa...can I come with you to your office?...RAYA was looking at Pihu..."Yeha to kisi ki koi personal life nahi hai?"...She compliant very sadly and innocently. Ram burst out in laughter. Priya rushed to the bed ...took a pillow to threw on Ram ...As she turned... father- daughter duo run away from the room.