Duo Dewaney Shaher Mai...Part-15, Page-17 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
both the parts were fab and funny continue soon
Omg you were fab yaar👏 kya ideas aate hai😆 pihu tho(luv you pihu)...aur dadi ne kya warning di biwi ko maarte hai raam😆...too gud I could not hold on laughing🤣🤣...agar ye BALH serial mei hua hota tho defenintly mast TRP aati thi...
continue soon with another mast update I enjoyed this 4th update more than other 3 parts too good👏
hie...!!!

have been reading this in fb in rkr friends...!!!
bt was nt able to cmmnt there...!!!

superb going...!!!
lovely stry...!!

contn soon...!!!
waiting for the next parts...!!! 
Awesome update dear.. 👏
Pihu toh puri pataka hai.. 🤣 or rockstar dadi..biwi ko marta hai 😆 😆
Bechare Ram- Priya.. 🤣
Loved it..fab idea
Nee u can edit page no in main post just as u edit in title follow the same procedure just enter in second box where u have updated ur first part put like this at the end of part
Part 1 - page no. 1
Part 2 - page no 2
& so on... hope this will help u...

Part 3
awww awesome what an update yaar hay Neha ka shitani demmag phir chale laga awesome Priya wants to go for movie but Ran dinied but both r in lips lock when Pihu came in with Happy & Cutie (Btw her fev toy is Happy & Tiger not Cutie) awesome egarly waiting for next plz do post next soon...

Part 4
Peehu toh pakka little dynamite hai boss bilkul RaYa ki hi beti hai Awesome man just amezing update the thing I love in ur update is... i so so lost in update that I can't stop reading it until I finished reading whole update My god sab ko peeche chod degi yeh little dynamite for sure ... the dailouge Priya said when Ram say that Maacchar ko bhi izzat leni padti hai andar aane k liye so Priya said ghar k logon ko nahi OMG... & every part of update just feb yaar can't wait to read more plz plz plz do update soon waiting...

Dou  Dewaney Sheher Mai...

(Two lovers in the city)

[ Hi friends...Sorry for late update..eagerly waiting for your valuable comments... ]

Part-V

Today Aysha throw a "girls-lunch" Party...So Nuts, Neha, Shipra ji and Priya (who was the last)were at her flat. After Sid- episode Aysha was absolutely changed. Although she was a well-known model and living an independent life but now she didn't like "Man's-world". After her heart Broken" incident she became "the leader of Nari Mukti Morcha Bahenjies" (as Ram teased Priya every-time). Even she didn't had a good rappo with Kartik and her Papa. According to her they had the typically Man's mentality which was not allow women to make a better life for them...initially priya tried to convince her but one fine day her papa made her understand.."Janey dey beta! Kuttai ki  dum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti."...Interestingly Mamaji joined Aysha as her personal secretary and always moving around her. Both were very much impressed with each-other...Once Nuts asked to Aysha why she hired Mamaji as he was also a "Man"...Aysha answered very proudly.."Jissay mardo ko hum autro ki duniya mai unki asli aukat pata chal sakey."...

..."Apeksha di kyo nahi aayi Priya?... Nuts asked..." You know her..Na!...She is female The Ram kapoor'..can't "afford" the wastage of her luxurious time in female gossiping ...Priya answered and everyone smiled...Party was started with tasty snacks..Aysha arranged everything so well which impress her guest very well..."Ek bat toh hai Priya Aysha ka andaj subsai different hai."..Neha prized her..." Hmmm! Akali rehani ki aajadi ho toh mai bhi sabsai unique hu"...NUTS cracked the joke and everyone laughed..."Ha! sahi hai sara samey toh pati-baccho ka hai...hum toh ab sirf "always at service" hi hai."..Neha replied with a deep brief..."Toh aap dono revolt kyo nahi kartai?.."...Apeksa teased them  "Sara din baby-baby karkai aagai-peechai gumtai rehtai ho."..."Arh! hum sei pehlay apni di ko samjao..."Seti Bhartiya Nari-joh pati ka naam bhi nahi lati..." Neha shifted the topic toward Pirya... but Priya was still very upset from morning episode. She knew very well that dadi would not forget  things so easily ...

...Bat kya hai  Beta! Why are you so worried? Shipra ji asked her... Aysha also questioned her.."kya Jiju ney kuch kaha hai?" before this Priya could answer Neha got the chance..."You are also responsible for fatty's irresponsible behavior Priya"...Now...Priya very much irritated..what I did yar!..nothing..your fatty and Pihu..."Ab hamesh Pihu ki chinta Mai kyo ghuli rahti hai thoda apney per bhi dhayan dey Beta!

..."Yes ! Priya You should change...Pati ka naam Nahi lena...aisey-vaisey kapdey nahi pahneha...usai kabhi provke nahi karna...koi demand nahi karna...apna make over nahi karwane.. its all very old-fashioned now...Neha also tried to made her understand.

"...Yes beta! Ab mai tak terai Papa ko Jannu kati hu...tuh bhi apney pati ka koi naam rekh lay... h"   the way Shipra ji said..all were laughed..."seriously di! You should change this bahenji image otherwise Jiju will runaway with someone else..I warned you..." Aysha was now in warning mode...

"kuch aur nahi to tum Bhai ko fatty hi bula sakti ho...Nuts said and act.."Fatti ji ider suniyah toh zera..." again room was sounded with a huge laughter. 

A blushing smile came on Priya's face..she was about to say something but she saw her mobile was buzzing...she saw Viraj' name and immediately stood-up..."Ma! Pihu is at your place and playing with Khush... Rishabh will came latter to pick her up...Bye..Bye"

All were surprised with Priya's strange behavior as she almost run away...Now Neha had no doubt that her fatty had a serious affair with someone..who is she.. I have to find out..." she told herself. 

''''''''''''

It was a late evening. Viraj and Mallika was in a shopping Mall far from the city. It was very expansive mall with branded things. "why we came here... Viraj! "...  "Just to do stealing in the Mall!..of course for shopping Na!..Viraj answered with some irritation..."But this is too expensive..I never buy anything from here even when I am with my hubby...stupid." Mallika wisheper..she wanted to go back..."Hmmm! so consider me lessor from your husband..''The Kapoor"...Viraj seemed jealous..."Of course ! he is a wealthy person who can buy the entire world..you know what people even my family member said?"...Viraj just looked at her querulously ..."they said I doesn't deserve him..."..."..why?" Viraj! was surprised..." woh..woh..i am absolutely bahanji type...Na!..wears only sari with full sleeves blouse..never call my husband with his first name..and never use his credit cards..I don't think but people says that sometimes I should show-off as Mrs.Priya Ram kapoor"...Mallika was really said now..."Hmmm! toh yeah baat hai."

" Come with me. Suddenly Viraj hold her hand and go in western-dress section ...why????but Viraj didn't listen her . He purchased a sea-green colour Capri and attractive topper for her and asked her to changed..Mallika smiled and replied.."Only on one condition.".Viraj looked at her .."Now I will purchased for you. ..Viraj giggling on this and finaly said.."OK."

''''''''''

Mallika was surprizedly saw the poster of American-Beauty picture on the cinema hall of that  Mall..she was looking very attractive and hot in the dress as per the Viraj suggestion she also changed her hair-style..in this loose- clip hair style she was very much according to her western out-fit. She purchased a bule jeans for Viraj with attractive red-T-shirt."..."Kuch jayda hi make-over nahi ho rah meyra.." Viraj asked but as per the condition he had to wear that.

Now couple entered in the hall for watching the movie"American-Beauty". There was a huge crowed outside of the hall. It was a multi-plux cinema hall in that mall..Viraj indicated Mallika for opposite one..No one was there. Gate-keeper opened the door and both entered in the hall. "why we alone here..Viraj.."..."Mujah dar lug raha hai"...Mallika tightly hold the hand of VIraj...".."shhh!" Viraj put his middle finger on her lips "please not do this"...This is special screening for the Mallika of my heart..Viraj said in a very sweet- dim voice ..."Just for me?'"..."Yes !Darling..you deserve a lot ...vaiey bhi aisey-vesy scene publicly toh nahi dekh saktey"..Viraj teased her mischievously ..and Mallika made a punch on his back. She put her head on Viraj shoulder and Viraj cover her in his arms...

..."Maney kaha tha Vikram! Ki advance ticket book karwa lena but you forget as usual"...arh! baba...shaher sai itni door ka Hall hai...advance booking ki jarurat nahi thi...maney pata kiya tha.." Vikram replied her with some irritation. 😭

"Dekta hu yar! Kya kur saktai hai?...Vikram replied and went to the gate-keeper..."Kyo bhai itni bheed kyo hai.."

"Aaj ticket ki bagut mara-mari hai saab.." gate-keeper asked. Vikram gave him 100 Rs.'tip'...kuch kur do bhai..."andder say koi arrangement..." ..."Koi chance nahi saab actually aaj public kay leyai ek hi hall available hai na"...Gate-keeper put the note' in his pocket..."Mager ek hi hall may kyo..duserai ka ranovation ho raha hai kya?"..Vikram asked

" Ab sub amero kai chocaley hai saab.."...Gate-keeper replied and made Vikram more qureous .."Fir bhi.."..."Mumbai kai bahut bade karorpati hai saab...apni girl-friend kay saath akeley' mai..masala dekh' rahai hai.."...'kun hai..tum jantey ho?"

"woh Saab...he put his mouth near Viram's ear and wishpered ..."Koi Ram kapoor hai saab...bahut bade karorpati.."

"...kya bak rahai ho..he is very good friend of mine.." Vikram couldn't listen this type of wordings for Ram.

"toh fir aap ticket ki line mey kyo ho saab...itni sunder titali'..hai sath mai..koi bibi kay liyai toh pura hall book nahi karwata."...Gate-keeper made very bad face and go back to gate.🤢

..."Mujah ander ja kur kud dekney do"...Vikram insisted ..."Pagel ho gai hai kya saab..."private booking hai'..."private"..Vikram gave him 1000/- as'tip'...

"...Ok..lakin sirf ek second..."Gate-keeper warned...

Vikram came inside. There was completely dark in the hall..he couldn't see anything. Movie was going on the screen. "Yeah gate-keeper bhi Na.."

As he turned ...he couldn't believe on his ears..."you feel hungry Mallika! Don't worry I arrange your favorite sandwiches with black-coffee here...so enjoy..Baby.." Ram was telling to some-one and immediately gate-keeper indicated him. There was no choice... Vikram had to come out...but Mallika...??????

'''''''''

Priya entered in her bedroom. The day was very tiring today . Ram was stay in Pihu's room to give her good-night kissi. As enter in the room, Priya couldn't believe on her eye. The dressing table of the room was completely changed. Priya came near the mirror. Saw herself in the mirror. She was still in that western outfit as Ram advised her.."itnei raat ho chuki hai..koi nahi dekheyga..verna koi banaha bane degay."...she was absolutely changed in the mirror..."thank you Papa! to choose such a wonderful man for me.." she smiled and  said ... suddenly she touch the mirror and shocked..it was a touch screen. A gate was open behind the mirror. "OMG!"..Priya put one hand on her head and other is on her waist (typical  priya style) ...There was a beautiful cabinet full of different shades of important-branded lipstics... A lovely smile came on Priya face..."My Golu kapoor!' she whispered shyly as she knew that someone outside the room intentionally stay out and he was also smiling with his naughty eyes. 😉

Awesome update😉
continue soon!!!