Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb...ab priya full to make over.. ha ha... neha vikram ab acp pradhyumn banenge.. too good yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘...
continue soon ...
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazinggg...i really enjoy reading this different...naughty shade of ram priya...viraj mallika...they are just fab...bechare donno    dnt even knw ki jald hi unki poll khulne wali hai...but i absolutely enjoy it...awww...golu kapoor...finally fulfilled his wifes expensive wishes...continue soon...waiting
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the parts together πŸ˜› .. Wonderful story πŸ˜ƒ.. u wrote it very well.. πŸ‘ plz continue soon, and next time a long one πŸ˜³
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5
awww loved part where Priya was complaining to other getting irrtaed lol its was so gud & intesrting to read... then suddenly Viraj call come I didn't get how Neha get confirmed Ram is in affair when Priya got call in her cell??? the part where Viraj buy westen things for Mallika was really cute & he himself drraped in westen too nice... I was expecting some more RaYa romence in mall while during movie but chalo koi baat nahi ab Bedroom me toh hone hi wala hai... OMG Vik now have confirmed Ram is having affair ab kya hoga aage??? but his & gate keeper's talk was so funny I really loved it thank god Neha didin't knew warna hangama macha deti lol... waiting for next do post soon...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no vikram saw raya in cinema hall now he will assume things just great continu
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Friends...
Thanks for your wounderful feed-back for this FF.
Some of my silent readers on FB broke their silence here I am really- really glad for this.
Leena...pia and all others...really glad for your love...
...Leena you have a one query of this part that Just because Priya listening a phone Neha thought that Ram has an affair...
...Well dear...dont forget that  Neha and Vikram already saw that beg...and priya was very sad in the party so  and immediatly rust without any proper reason...so it is obviouse that Neha think so
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful.  Enjoying a lot reading naughty Raya.  Great.  Please continue soon.
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Duo Dewaney Shaher May...😳

(Dear Readers..Thanks for your great response for this story... hope you will like this part also...eagerly waiting for your comments.πŸ‘)

Part-6

It was early morning time. Viraj was walking alone on a sea-shore. He was in Half-sleeves white T-shirt , dark brown Bermuda  and sport shoes. He was looking very hot and attractive in this attire. Weather was very pleasant.. ..cool brize was blowing. Viraj started humming a song ...suddenly he saw a beautiful lady's back in sky blue colour bikini. She was looking at sea...wearing  matching dark blue colour scarf at her waist ...Her open hair was flying in the direction of air..she was constantly watching the beauty of sun-rise...Viraj was about to click a photo in his mobile when that lady turn..."Mallika! Tum" he asked shockingly  ..."Aur tumney yeh kya pahna hai?".."Wahi jiski aap without permission' photo khichaney ja rahai thai."...Mallika replied with winking eyes.

..."Woh! toh aisey hi...I mean... I don't have wrong intention...I just want to show you"...it was really very difficult to convince Mallika..."To show me?...What?"... Mallika asked sarcastically . 

..."Yahi ki ager tum Bikini pahno toh itni hi sexy dekho..."Viraj said with a shy smile " "Sexy...Hmmm"... Mallika repeated in a meaningful voice...Now Viraj was very nervous. He couldn't face Mallika and looking in a different direction...

..."Now come.."..He hold her hand and start pushing her..."where we are going...I want to stay here for some more time.." Mallika made a puppy face..." No first you should change then we will come back here...You can't moving like this on public place..".."Arh ! yar..Don't behave like my husband?"...he is enough to make me "Bhanji"..."I have a good looking figure...on the beach-side why I am not allowed to wear this? ".

..."Mallika!...don't testing my patience ...OK..Now come and change immediately.."...this time Mallika didn't reply ...she came near Viraj... close...very close...hardly any distance between them...Circle her hands in his neck..and "yeh tum kya kur rahi ho...yeh public place hai..."...Mallike is about to make a lip-lock with him when He shout... "I said stop tamasha...and challo...Priya! No..Priya No...otherwise...otherwise?".

'''''''''''''

"Otherwise ..Kya...Papa?"...Pihu asked very innocently.

Ram was shocked. He couldn't understand what happened. He was laying in his king size bed. Pihu was standing in front of him and very seriously watching him.

" Apeny Kya koi bura sapna dekh ...? Little kapoor jumped and sit on the bed...she was almost on Ram's tummy. "OMG!...I was in the dream...thank God...that this was only a dream." Ram thought in his mind when Pihu again asked.."Bato na Papa! Kya hua..." "Hmmm!...Kuch nahi Rockstar"...and Ram turned his leg and push slightly on roof side... this made Pihu jump and she was more close now..."he..he...he.. mujah pata hi..muhah pata hi..."Apko dur lega?"...he..eh...he.."Papa dur gayai...Papa dur gayai"..Pihu started clapping and jumping on Ram.

Ram smiled. He took the support of bed side wall and made pihu sit on his lap. "...Aap Priya..nahi...Priya nahi... chilla rahai they... Na!"  ..."Jarur Mumma ney aapko pastry khatey huei pakad liya ." Pihu revealed a secrete' in Ram's ear .."Jo mamaa ney chipa kur fridge mai rahi hay.."..."Aapko kaisey pata?"..."Ram also whispered in her ear.." this was a favorite whisper game of dad-daughter duo...Priya always laughed to see this.."Aap deno ka secrete sarey ghar ko pata hota hai..itna deray' jo boltey hai."

"Aaj inipany day hai Na! toh Pihu ney fridze khol liya "...'Inipany day"..."Ha! Rishab chacu ney kya hai ki baby! aaj Sunday or  inipani day dono hai toh... pura din jo men mai aai woh karo...Mumma kuch nahi kahegi."...Pihu replied very confidently and showed some chocolates to Ram..."Challo ab..."

" Oh...inipany nahi Darling..Independence day"...Ram kiss on Pihu's cheek and replied.."But why"?..."Mumma busy hai ...woh dadi waley Babaji aaiye hai Na...inskey liyai..."

"Ok..Just five minutes ...Papa fresh hoker aatey hai... Aur fir inipani day celebrate kartey hai." Ram said to Pihu and went into wash-room.

''''''''

When Ram came back from wash-room he saw that Vikram was  drinking tea and waiting for him . He was playing with Pihu..."Arh!..itni subah-subah ..tuh?..." Ram was so happy to see his buddy.

"Ha...Yar!..bahut deno sey sath mey bath kar bat nehi ki aur socha ki chai bi pi lu..."..."Aur ab pata chal ki aaj toh Pihu ka inipani day bhi hey...Virkram gave a hie-fie' hand to Pihu ..

Ram smiled on that.."Yeh Pihu bhi!"..and about to say something when Apeksha entered almost in running mode..She was very angry..."Bhai! I am not going to do this stupidity just clear this to everyone..."..."Arh! mager hua kya...kya karna hai..".Ram asked her but Apeksha didn't answer...She sit between Ram and Vikram and start drinking tea with her upset  mood...Pihu come closer to her..touch her chick and said like an elder of the family... "Bua! Zid nahi kartey...Aisa karney say Fufaji milaigey...

..."Pihu ki bacchi? Tuh ruk."...Apeksha was about to catch her but smart Pihu run away immediately...Ram and Vikram burst out in laughter..."Bhai..this is not fair?" Apeksha was sad now..."Ok..Ok Ram! don't laugh Yar!" Vikram said to Ram and gave a side hug to Apeksha .."...Chal! break-fast mai pehley tera favorite French-toste khatey hai..Phir batana kya hua"..Vikram try to cool-down Apeksha..

"Aaj break-fast mai chai aur butter toste hi hey..Bhai..isei sey kam chaliyai..." Rishab said while entering in the room.."Di! challo..dadi is calling you."..Mujah kahi nahi jana..yahi rahna hai apney bhaiyo key pass"..Apeksha said lovingly and hug them both.  Ram never ever try to contact with his mother and sister. Only because of Priya's continues effort they came back in Ram's life but now everyone realized that what Ram had missed' in long 20 years and why he didn't showed his pain to anyone. Three of them had a very strong bounding with each-other and  sometimes Priya surprised on their destiny that why and how krishna ji took the decision to live without  her son' whom she loved most in the world... Even NUTS and Rishab also enjoyed the affection and care of a mother first time in their life as Niharka was always a socialite first then anything else. Apeksha also accept them as her kid siblings and also considered Vikram as "Big brother'...by this relation she always called Neha as Bhabhi'..and Shergil couple specially Vikram was very caring for her.

"Apeksha! Apekaha...tum abhi tak ready nahi hui...dadi neechai bula rahi hai..aur aap sub bhi chaliyai.." Priya  said in sweet and dim voice and entered in the room with Pihu. Ram and Vikram looked at her surprisingly as Priya wore a red sari (although a designer net sari)...red bangles in hand..red bindi on forehead..sindoor...magelsutra...Gajera...red allta's mehandi in fingers and also covered her head with Sari -pallu ( Sir-dekna)..she has something in her hand..."yeh loo! Jaldi sey taiyar ho jao..." She gave the packet to Apeksha.

."..Arh! mager in kapdo mey kya burai hai.." Apeksha asked irritatingly...Meanwhile Ram and Vikram continuously looking at Priya. Ram recall his dream' and said .."Darling!  Aaj Karwachouth hai kya...'...everyone had a smile as Ram never left any opportunity to teased his wify.

...Priya looked at him with frown eyes and said very softly (unexpected to everyone)..."Aap bhi tayer ho jaiyai...Vikram Akeley kyo aaiyai ho...Neha ko bhi ley aatey..."...and to Apeksha..."Yeh! pajama aur t-shir nahi baby...tamij sey salwar-suit paheno.."..' Now hurry up...go and change the clothes..."And rishabh... Vikram was shocked to see Priya in this condition' and started thinking in his mind..(OMG! iska toh pura make-over karna padega...varna Mallika toh..("kubsurat Titali thi saab")..Ab priya ko kaisey samjau...she is right..I should call Neha immediately.)...and reply to Priya..."Don't worry Priya! I call Neha she will be here"...

..."OK" ...Priya replied with a sweet smile...and again to Ram.. ..who was busy with bread cum' butter more' tostes.. but today Priya totally ignore this and said very politely ...'"toh aapkey kapdey nikal du...jara jaldi kijiyai..."  Ram was shocked and stunned couldn't believed on his ears . He saw that Pihu was looking proudly at him..'" I told you Na!..types."

..."Rishabh! tab tak aap toh neechai chalo...Dadi bula rahi hai.."...Priya again said very sweet and dim voice...Which again brought small laugh  on every one's face..."Yar! tumhari tabiyat toh teek hai.."..."Tum hunter wali Nadira sey Nerupa  Roy kyo ban gai ho...'' Ram giggling to Priya ...and before Priya could reply a loud voice came..."Aoy khothyo!...Sub key sub kamchor yeha bathey chai pi rahai haie...aur yeh budiya..subah sey akeli sarey kam kur rahi hai..."

...Dadi looked everyone with typical dadi style which was enough indication for everyone to get ready as soon as possible. One by one all leave the room only RAYA and dadi was there..."Aoy Golu! Ab tujah kya aalug sey nimantran du?"...Dadi again shouted...and told Priya .."Chal puttar! Neechai chal kar iskei Maa ko hi upper bhajetey hai...wahi dekey iski kartutay..."

''''''''''''

Everyone was in Hall in front of Babaji. Dadi was very old-time Bhakten' of Babaji and his mandali. Dadi believed that  Babaji's forecasting was always correct...Six years before when he came Niharika was there. She didn't like him and immediately went in a party for mood-fresh' ...that day Baba ji gave blessings to Dadi...'"Chinta mat kur jaldi hi teri is samsya ka bhi permanent- ilaz' ho jayga"...

...Now six years later Babaji again came.  This time Dadi did her best to win Babaji's heart'  and  instructed Priya for so many things so that Baba ji would be happy and give blessing  to all of them...

...Ram and Vikram was standing in the corner of the hall.."Yeh kya jamela hai yar!"... Vikram was surprised as he never saw Babaji before..."Chup-chap tamasha dekh..." Ram shown his middle finger on his lips...Priya came with chai-Nastha for Baba ji and Mandali...(those were  seating on the floor) She touched the foot (charn- spersh) of Babaji ..."Pranam Babaji..." Ziti raho Bahurani!...the way Babaji said Bahurani'...it became very hard for Ram to control his laughter...but there was no option and he started Khasi..

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

🀣
OMG I just can't stop 🀣... even I can imagine Priya in both avtaar... one in Sexy bikni & other is Sati savitri... OMG 🀣 how u get so much humor like this yaar too gud awesome just plasure to read it... upar se Peehu the pataka she is the best part yaar... I love her Inpany day... would love to spend whole day with her awesime just 2 gud... & best of all... was Dadi's scream on all spi on Golu wow & that babaji's part was so hillorious god just 2 gud... Apeksha's part even the best I just loved ur writing do continue soon waiting... Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Hy Leena
Not able to read your  comments...
Please send it again.