Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

res

🤣
OMG I just can't stop 🤣... even I can imagine Priya in both avtaar... one in Sexy bikni & other is Sati savitri... OMG 🤣 how u get so much humor like this yaar too gud awesome just plasure to read it... upar se Peehu the pataka she is the best part yaar... I love her Inpany day... would love to spend whole day with her awesime just 2 gud... & best of all... was Dadi's scream on all spi on Golu wow & that babaji's part was so hillorious god just 2 gud... Apeksha's part even the best I just loved ur writing do continue soon waiting...
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nee_agrawaal

Hy Leena

Not able to read your comments...

Please send it again.

dear in this forum if some one comment as "res" means that person reserved for the first comment & will comment after read or later see I edited my comment even reposted it too...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram has a wild dream about priya and i was thinking it was real and above all dadi has invited babaji it was so hilirious i was just 🤣 all the time pls continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update🤣
continue soon!!!!
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hy Leena
Thanks for your valubale comments and share a very useful information about the fourm..
Love and really means a lot to me that you reserved your -self for first comment.
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice and funny update.  Please continue soon.
patrickdones88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yaar maza agaya ,pihu is such innocent shaitan child tooo good jaldi update karna
leena04 thumbnail

hey Nee can I ask u some kind of scene on RaYa in ur this FF plz... b'coz I know u will do it in ur feb funny & awesome way can I plz reply...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nee_agrawaal

Hy Leena

Thanks for your valubale comments and share a very useful information about the fourm..

Love and really means a lot to me that you reserved your -self for first comment.

any time any where dear if u need any help for this forum u can ask me anytime... would love to help u...
nee_agrawaal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Leena
Don't worry dear
Let the parts come may be you get your wish...
Thanks for your Love and cooperation