Duo Dewaney Shaher Mai...Part-15, Page-17 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nee_agrawaal

Hi Leena
Don't worry dear

Let the parts come may be you get your wish...

Thanks for your Love and cooperation

yaar nee its one thing from show which I want to see in nughty yet funny way just like RaYa... & I know what I m going to ask u will do full justic to it will u add in ur story in my way...

Dou Diwaney Shaher Maiye

(Two lovers in the city)

(Hi Friends.. Please find next part...this time  may be some of us may not happy as it is lovely but not romantic update but believe me as per the writing aspects it is also important to tell this story...Hope you all will enjoy this also...)πŸ˜‰

Part-7

Suddenly Ram felt some one's hand on his shoulder. He turned and a very- broad and sweet 'confess' smile came on his face as Krishana ji was there and she was nodding her head in order to say "No". It was a very long bounding between Mother-son. In his childhood whenever Ram tried to do any mischief with Dadi's Pooja-path  somehow Krishana ji always understood and stopped Ram by saying "No" in this manner. Although Ram never believed in such type of Babaji's but because of those childhood "Nos" he always supported Dadi by his 'silent' approval...no matter how many times even Niharika ji tried to convince him to stop Dadi immediately.

After a small Breakfast Babaji was ready ..."Toh bata Bacchi (for Dadi) is bar kya hai jo tujah inta sata raha hai?"...Dadi was so pleased..."Baccho ka bhawishya...Babaji...Mera kya hai...Aaj hu kal nahi..."

"Hmmm!... Babaji closed his eyes and after a long silence he ordered.."Ek-ek karkai sub ko bulao.." (All of a sudden same time Shipraji with NUTS and Khush and Neha entered in the house...As usual  Shipra ji wore a smart' top with laggings in her style and NUTS in almost without sleeves top and skirt..Interestingly Neha also wore a long middy with a deep-round neck. They all were absolutely unaware about Babaji. Neha came there on the basis of come-urgently' message by Vikram and Sharmas were there to pick Pihu for visit to nearby Zoo. )

Very first person who saw them was Priya. Shipraji and Neha were so upset to see her in Bhaurani avtar. They almost shouted on Pirya..."Priya! Yeh kya hall bana rakha hai?...Yar tumeny itani sunder designer sari ka bhi satyanash kar diya''..."OMG! tumah kitan baar samjau beta! ...Hur samei Yeh... tant' laptna zaruri hai???"..."I am Ms Bhuwnashweri and you... my daughter absolutely Bhanji"...Uhah...Shipra ji was in full mood to scold Priya and Priya tried to stop them by the showing her finger on her lips but...Now it was too late...

..."Koun hai Bhaurani! Bhitar aaney do."... Priya had to give them side. Now all coming female sensed some tension in the house. They entered and saw that a Babaji  (with three cheylaz) was sitting in the middle of the hall. With some distance in left side Dadi and Priya was sat...in right side Krishnaji..Mamaji and Pihu..and rest all (Ram, Vikram, Rishabh, Apeksha)  were sit in front of Babaji. Entire family was kept quite...

Dadi was looking very annoyed to see them..."Tusi saray...kyo???????"  ..Natasha was shocked Dadi never asked such type of question specially in front of outsiders but sensible Krishan ji was also there to handle the situation..."Woh Biji Maney bulaya tha..yeh bhi Babaji ka aashirwad lay laytey.." But experienced Dadi saw the entire world and with her past experiences she knew that Niharkia's kids(except Rishab) used to stay away with Dadi's activities specially from Pooja-Path..."Per Yeh toh...".." Now this is Shipraji's turn..." Ab Aa gayei hai toh bath jatay haie"..and she immediately sat near Krishnaji.  Other two females were not comfortable to sit on the floor because of their clothing...Priya indicated them to go in her room to change the clothes but before both could do anything...Babaji said.."Rehney do Bhaurani! Jub in adho vastro (lingerie's) may abhi tak lajja (shame) nahi aai toh ab kya dikaat hai...vaisey bhi tumari jasi kulvadhu ko es terah sey logo ki galtiya chipana shobha nahi deta."...Poor Girls! They had no option but to sit...NUTS and Neha sat behind the Ram and khush run towards Pihu and Nani (Krishnaji) . Vikram and Ram were silently enjoying all this tamasha. Their dim-voice chit chat was continuously going on.." Abey Yar! Yeh Baba Priya ki chabi itney bher dega ki ageley dus dino tak yeh Bahurani' mujay sirf Ghas khaney ka hukum deney wali hai."...he...He...he..." I tell you Ram Neha ka toh aaj pura din kharab ho gaya.."...'Aauch'... "Kya kar rahi ho Neha! Vikram said and  rubbing his arm from back..."Kuch nahi peechay bethi tum dono ki bak-bak sun rahi hu."

...Now Babaji again came to the point..." Hah! Tho Baccho ek-ek karkey apni samsya batto..."

...Dadi looked at everyone with frown eyes. Ram-Vikram immediately down their heads...and by chance Rishab made an eye contact..."Aa ja puttar...sharma Nahi...Aaja..."..Poor Rishab. He had no option as Ram and VIkram also pushed him and he was almost thrown' in front of Babaji..."Iski shadi nahi ho rahi Babaji...kisi ladki key liyaee ha hi nahi karta..." Dadi was so worried about Rishab...

..."Kyo Beta! Kaisey ladki chahta hai?"...Rishab looked at Priya for support but Babaji said.."Bhabhi Maa saman hoti hai... Putra!..Nazery juka kar baat karo..."..Now Rishab had nothing to say.."Ji! Babaji."..."Babaji put his hand on Rishab's forehead..."teek hai bahut Jaldi eska vivah kisi Sushila( sanskari ladki) key sath ho jayga.." "Sushila!...But ...Babaji! mey toh woh...I mean..." Rishab was so nervous and come back to his sit...Ram made a mukka' on his back...Sushila! saley ek Bahurani"kya kum hai...aaj sey tera office sey half-day' lena bandh.."

...Now it was Apeksha's turn..."Ha to putri! ...tum jesi roopwati kanya (Apeksha was looking so pretty in long-open hair and pink-rani colored Panjabi salwar-suit) ka toh swaywar hi hoga...bahut baddey ghar ganey ki taiyari shur kar do.." ...Apeksha wanted to say something but Krishanaji indicated' her by eyes and she also sat-back near Rishab..."Shadi key bad garib' bhaiyyo ko yad rakna putri."..Ram-Vikram again cracked a joke.

Now Mamaji (it was Sunday so Mamaji was also on weekly holiday) ..."Hmmm! Babaji said "Jao jis kam mey lagey huaie ho usey puri mehanet sei karo."..."Babaji ! mera Vya (Marriage)"..."kisi ladki ko shrap (curse) deney ki hamari koi iccha nahi hai.."..the way Babaji said to this to Mamaji it was really hard for all to control their laughter.

...Shipra ji..."Babaji! meri toh puri list hai...ek beti ki shadi honi hey...bahu key leyai ek aur bacca... aur meray leyai..."...Ab es umar mey aur kya neya var (broom) Chaiya Putri...Eshwar ney jo diya hai usi mei santoh karo"...(all kids' were giggling to listen this)  Priya was indicating  Shipraji to be kept-quiet which was not possible for Shipraji..."That is not fair Babaji! You know! ...I am ex Mis Bhuwaneswari...kuch na kuch to neya hona hi chahiyai jeewan mai..".Shipraji turn her heir absolutely in Shipra style...and Mamaji jumped in conversation  ..."Lo ji! Mey kya mar gaya hu?"...and again everyone had a difficult time to control their laughter. Dadi in her anger but dim tone..."Khotyo!..."...Dadi..was..about to...shout..when..

...Vikram came and sat near Babaji to handle the situation (As krishnaji shown him eyes to do so) and poor Neha..She had to sit also behind Vikram ..."Hmmm! kya chahtey ho"..."Babaji sirf aapka aashirwad...Vikram touched Babaji feet and told very polity."..."Jaoo Putra! tumahi bibi ko sudbudhi melay"...Babaji gave his blessing and looking angrily to Neha as it was very difficult for her to sit in that attire. 

...Now it was kids (Pihu and Khush) turn...From last one hour Pihu was sitting silently in krishnaji's lap and seriously watching this useless elders' world. She was busy eating laddus and almost finished three laddus..(Showing and teasing to Papa) and celebrating her inipany-day. Last time when she visited Nani's house. Khush told her that Jimmy (her best friend..living in same building) was taken by his Babaji (Grand-father)and when both asked to Mamaji (only advisor of the Baccha party) he replied...Yes puttarji! Yeh Baba log kuch bhi kar saktey hai..kisi ko kahi bhi ley ja saketey hai...sunder baccho ko toh khas tor per...ley jatey hai aur fir Makadi bana detay hai... "

...Pihu couldn't understand why this Baccha-chor' Babaji was "entertain" too much ...Priya again and again showing her eyes to come near Babaji but she was totally ignoring her and busy in Laddu...khush and NUTS (in changed attire...krishnaji also indicate her and she silently went to Priya's room) come near Babaji and took his blessings...Babaji was so happy to see NUTS in Sari with Pallu on forehead (As like Priya) ..."toh Ab samji Putri...Lajja Nari ka gahena hai..."

...Now it was RAYA's turn...Pihu & Ram...dad-daughter duo avoiding the situation from so long but now...Dadi in her sweet' voice..."Oye!...Golu!...Chal..'Nimantran' dey rahi hu."..Now Priya's chance to give a meaningful smile to hubby. She took Pihu and sat near Babaji. Babaji give his blessing to Pihu and said to Priya..."Tu to khud hi Kul-laxshmi haie...ab tujah may kya du?"...Babaji was so pleased with Priya's Mehamannawaji...Suddenly Dadi interrupted..." Babaji!...kul-laxmi koh bhi toh kul badaney ki jarurat hoti hai"...Dadi came along with Ram and made him sit near Priya and then also sit near them.

..."Mujah Batto Babaji ki mayie Pad-pottay ka muh kab deykhugi?"...Dadi folded her hand..."Yeh Golu! Bhi aapki hi krapa ka parinam hai..."...Priya gave a very killer' smile to Ram and he intentionally ignored that...

"Hmmm!...Aap dono apney hath dekhao.." Babaji examined' the fate-lines' very carefully and closed his eyes ...tayri bahu key bhagey mai toh betey ka sukh hai pur potay kay bhagey may dou aur putriyo ka yog hai..."...Now Dadi whispered in Ram's ear..."Sun liya tuney abi Bibi key sath Mar-pitai band kar.."...Dadi's dim-voice' was listened by all.

It was shocking news. Ram Kapoor...The Ram Kapoor not only wanted a son but also beated his wife for this. Vikram-Neha, NUTS and even Krishnaji (as she was Just came before Babaji)  was shocked and enough to provoke Shipraji...she was out of control..."Kya kaha aapney..Ek minitue..tabhi mey kahu ki meri fool si bacchi aaj itni chup kyo hai?"..."Mr. Ram...yeh!...yeh tek nahi hai?"πŸ‘

"...Kya teek nahi hay ji...Yeh! hamara gharalu mamla hai..." Dadi was full ready to save her puttur..."Gharalu????.."..."Ek minitue Maa! Babaji ki Bat toh sun ley."...Priya broke her silence first time...Shipraji was fuming with anger. She looked at Rishab and Apeksha...Both lowered down their heads as if they were also "partner in crime" with Bhai.

...Priya was much tensed now. She knew that Maa would not be kept quiet. She would add more spice in the news and it would be aired everywhere in upcoming hours. She was so worried unknowingly Dadi created a big dilemma for her. How she would face Papa about a fake but very sensitive issue. She again looked at Ram ..if possible she would have...'killed' hubby by her eyes..who still give her a sweet smile.."Mai hu Na! types."...Unfortunate Priya didn't know that Babaji had some more' for his favorite Bhaurani"...

..."Baccha (Ram) aajkal ladka-ladki mey koi anter nahi hai...tumhari yeh beti (put Ram's hand on Pihu's forehead) tumarey sary sapney puray karagi.."..."Lakin Babaji! Ram winked..."Puri bat sun!...Baba teri nahi pur apni Bhaurani ki karun pukar sunayga...'Bhaurani!..." iska upay hai...thoda kathin hey per tun kar logi."..and explained something to Dadi .RAYA couldn't understand what he said.πŸ˜•

At the end..krishanaji came to Babaji..."Bhojan tayar hai Babaji!.."Nahi putri...Bhojan toh ab hum nou (Nine) mah bad hi keragey."...Priya was so upset and embarrassed to listen this.

...Babaji and mandali went and Ram also stood up immediately..."woh meyee bhi office chalta hu...kuch kam hai.."..Neha wanted to say something but he almost run away as he knew that Priya  will kill him otherwise...But..."Rukeyai! mai bhi aa rahi hu...woh office may important papers sign karney hai Na..." Priya said and came near him..."Chaliyaee'"...Priya said meaningfully and both went out from KM.

too good continue soon
want to know wat will priya do with ram
Just wonderful and funny.  Please cont soon.
Loved it yaar... its totally a new concept...
Update soon... πŸ‘
omg ab tho ram gaya kaam seπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..too good update yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
continue soon
Edited by anupam_dil - 10 years ago
Hello Friends
Thanks for your vouble replya and affection for this update.

Dou Diwaney Shaher MaiyeπŸ˜‰

(Two lovers in the city)

( Hi..Friends...please enjoy the next part... and give your valuble comments also...)

Part-8

"kya kar rahi ho Yar!...Gadi dhyan sey chaloo..." ..."Neechay utro tum...Gadi mujah chalaney do."...Ram shouted on Priya...as she made a very deep U' turn. Both were in the car...going to KI. Priya was on driving seat. When they reached at the porch of KM..Priya already started muttering with anger. She saw the driver on Car's driving seat and said.."Hatoo"...due to a very rude order...Poor driver couldn't ignore that and Priya sat on driving seat. Ram had no option but to follow the next seat. Now they were in the middle of the office...After a long silence between them... Ram Switched-on the car's radio... and a song was in the air..."kuch na kaho...kuch bhi na kaho..." listen this Ram burst out in laughter..." Hasiyai...Hasiyai! dil kholkar hasiyai..." Priya said very angrily..." Don't be so panic Yar! I will manage everything."..Ram put his hand on Priya's shoulder ...But Priya immediately push that back..." Thank-you very much...already you did a "lot" for me"...Priya replied sarcastically..and continued driving on same manner...

"Arh Yar! How do I know that Dadi would say all that crap in front of all."..." After all she is your Dadi Na...!"..."And you... Babaji ki Krapa..."  ...Priya giggling  ...and throw a very crock smile to hubby..." Oo... Madam!  Baba ki aysee-teysi...Dubara kaha na toh tumhari kher nahi..." Ram warned Priya...

..."Maiee toh kahugi...kahugi aur kahugi ki"... Priya was middle of the sentence when Ram came closer to her and made a kiss on her lips. Priya was shocked with this sudden reaction...and again made a deep U' turn this time absolutely  in wrong direction. It was around 5 km long bridge without a single rode- cut..."Abey! yah kya kiya?"...Ram was about to shout when Priya answered nervously ..."meney kya kiya...sab kuch toh aap hi kar rahey hai"...It was very hard for Priya to drive in a very fast traffic and she started crying...Mujah sey nahi chalti yeh Car!... I want to stop this..."...Ram was so helpless. In that traffic this was almost impossible to park the car in a side to change the driver.

..." Darling! darling..My darling Priya!... Please don't cry ...Ok ..I confess...I should not say that words to Dadi...I will also say sorry to your Maa and one more thing..."woh I am going to purchase  something for you...hope you don't mind..."..." Hmmm!"

..." Kya"...Mr. Kapoor Batoo Na kya"...Priya insisting him again and again ... She regain her confidence back in driving. "Ok...but any  idea??..."

..." A sari.??...NOss...

..."A perfume?...NOss"

..."Book?"...".already we have a big liberary..".

..."choclets?"..."Come-on yar! That is exclusively for my Rock-star"...

..."A car?"..." Bander key hath mai ustera...never"

...".Mr. Kapoor!...Priya was irritated now...

..."imagine something Hot! Darling"...

"Ok...now I got it...my favorite hot chocoo desert...wow Ram! you are too good...(with a flying kiss) hye! How you know that I didn't eat anything since morning. Priya was so happy but...

..."Dub- maroo"...".What????" ...

..."Kha-kha kar bhais (Buffalo)  ho gai ho fhir bhi always khana...Hot kha toh chocoo desert..."..Ram got annoyed and again started the radio..this time..."chal akeyla...chal akeyla...chal akeyla..tera mayla peechay chuta rahi chal akeyla..." Ram closed his eyes as if he was enjoying the song very much. It made a smile on Priya's face suddenly a scene came in front of her eyes from their "first night" that day she had a similar frustration when her gollu hubby innocently replied...Chaloo! toh fir so jatey hai..."...

..."Ok...now I am sorry...Bateiyah Na...kya hot' dena chahetey hai...otherwise I am going to stop the Car..."  Priya insisted in her sweet' style.

" theek hai! Batata hu...but first promise me that you would accept that "...why not?" Priya immediately replied ..."Aap itney pyar sai dey aur may na luu...impossible..(with a puppy face) "  ..." woh ek bikini" ...Ram said so shy and dim voice that Priya couldn't understand... He was almost red'. It was first time when he going to propose Priya for something like this...

..."Areh! teek sai bataiya Na...aye-hye...itna sharma kyo rahai hai..." ...(" Abey Yar! Ab is dhakan ko kaisey samjau...what to do...what to do?") Ram thought for some seconds and opened a magazine from drop-box of the car. (There was an ad of "Kamsutra" Condom..poster girl wear two-piece bikini ) Ram pointed his finger on that..."Yeh ! yeh present karna chahta hu..."...' Iska mai kya karugi?"..." Kya karogi matlab...pahnogi...aur kya"...Ram replied with full confidence..."Are you mad...Shadi key itney saal bad...ek bacchi key bap... aur yeh Pata nai ki this "Condom" is not for females..."...Priya replied sarcastically...

..."Abey dhaken woh nahi yeh dekh"...and this time..." Bra-Panty"...OMG! Ram you are watching all "this' in these "po*n" (India-Today ) magazine...and suddenly Priya lost her control from the car and..."Priya break lagaoo...Priya...meraygay...Priya..sss..." Some-how Ram managed to control the break and their Car hit the front car and both cars stopped as it was the end of the bridge also... "Thank god Darling! Ki Hum abhi bhi  jinda hai...chaloo ab merney kay liyaee taiyar ho jaoo..." Now Ram replied mockingly...Priya didn't answer.

They were out from their car and saw a lady and a man was watching their car...RAYA went near them...Sorry! We didn't do anything intentionally. I will pay all damages. Ram apologized very softly. Lady (she was the same journalist of part- I) turned and looked at him and Priya  ..."The Ram Kapoor...Niharika ji very good friend of mine"...she replied in a meaningful tone.  Ram and Priya looked at her...and Priya asked spontaneously ..."Toh''...".." Actually I want to do solo media coverage of upcoming event of your company ...Therefore, wanted to meet you..Mr. Kapoor..." journalist replied and before Ram could answer..."sorry ..but right now we are on private visit ...so you please" ... In place of Ram Priya  replied her in little bit rude tone  and pushed Ram to return back...  " but listen Mr. Kapoor...I have something for you ... can say a gift"..." Abhi thodi der pahley bhi kisi ki gift sey hi yeh accident hua"..."Sorry! I am not interested ..." Priya said and sat in the front sit. This time Ram started the Car...

..."Madamji! yeh toh vahi hai jo us din Mr. Kapoor key sath thi ?."...Cameraman asked..." "What a stupid thought you have...go and make an eye-test...Arh! Kaha woh hot-sexy babe aur kaha yeh puri Bhanji'...dekha nahi sindur...Mangelsutra...sari...puri ki puri Parvati- Bhabi" ...Private-visit...My foot...tumhari dou kodi ki aukat sabkey samney nahi la di toh kahena...Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor."...Journalist showed her anger to assistant..."Ab Challo"

..."Why are you so angry with that lady...it was our fault darling?" Ram asked Priya who was silently watching sight scene. "..."Ram! She was the same lady who wanted to click my Photo on our car-date'" ..."Oh!" you were looking so beautiful that day Mrs. Kapoor so maybe she wanted you on her  "page-three" or send you a surprise gift as she claimed."..Ram tried to make Priya cool-down."...' "I don't think so that she would able to recognize me as I was in a completely changed make-over that day ...maybe I am thinking too much now but... this lady... I tell you going to do some big scandal." ..."Let it be! Darling"

''''''''''''''''''''

It was lunch time. All family members were still present in the hall of KM. Vikram was busy in making calls to Ram but he was not available'...Shipra ji was seating on a sofa in althi-palthi posture and still crying...Krishnaji and Neha were trying to console her but she was not in a mood to listen anyone..."Dekh rahi hai Na aap..Samdenji (krishnaji)...dou ghantey bitney ko aayee per meri bacchi ka kuch pata nahi...aapka beta na toh office mayiee hai aur na phone utta raha hai"...Pata nahi kis hal may hogi meri bacchi?" ...

Dadi with Pihu & khush was seating on the dining table. Food was already served..."Aye khotyo! kyo shor macha rekha hai ...mera Golu "apni-Bibi" (too much emphasis on apni') key sath bhar gya hua hai toh kisi key pat (stomach) mey pata nahi kyo dard ho raha hai?" Although Dadi loved Priya a lot and always ready to support her for anything but this time matter is related to her Golu-putter so she was very upset with Shipraji's rona-dohna...

..."Apni Manta toh yeh sub nahi kar raha hota?"... and again Shipraji started wiping as much loud as she can..."Huh!... sub noutanki hai?" dadi muttered and started serving food to kids..."Ab baki subko kya alug sey nyota du?'...Dadi's hidden ordered understood by everyone. One by One all were at lunch-table...Shipraji also joined as krishnaji insisted' her...But Dadi The Punjabi kapoor...'food without spice'...impossible for her.

..."Arh Natasha Puttar! Apni sas ko badam ka halwa khila...bahut meeta' hai...galey key sur bhi acchey nikleygey...kum sey kum kan toh'sukh' payegay."...Dadi teased and kids started laughing with the act which was enough to provoke Shipraji again... "apni beti hoti toh sur-tal' sub aap logo key bhi teek ho jatey."...before Dadi could replied ...this time Vikram took the lead..."Dadi may kya kah raha tha ki hum sabhi yaha hai toh kyo na es smasya ka koi hul dund ley."...Vikram puttar theek key rayah hai ji"...Mamaji  also supported and got the chance ..."tusi (shipraji) chinta na karo ji...Ram ki Mataji (krishnaji) hai toh kya chinta hai?"...Krishnaji think for some second then replied "O.K...I will talk to Ram.."..."one more thing"... This time Neha said... everyone looked at her.."we also think something about Priya..."..."Ab usey kya hua?"...Dadi asked...Every-one looked here and there who dared to said so. At last Natasha tried..."woh kya ha na dadi...ki...yadi bhai ko pasand hai toh...woh Priya key liyaee kuch morden kepdey ...mera matlab hey ki..."

..."theek hai puttar teri dukan mey job hi nai dohti (Saries) aayee hai..sub bhaj dey."...Sari nahi dadi woh skirt-top..jesey maney subah pahney thay..."woh...ha! Dadi"...Neha also joined the conversation...Dadi was too angry to listen this.

"...kya matbal hai tum logo ka ab kapoor khandan ki bahu meri priya firagun' benker gumagi?".. ..."Krishna tuh bath kar apney betay sey...yah toh apney  tor-tarikey badel ley yah fir yeh ghar chod dey..."

...Immediately Dadi leaved the table. Lunch was over. Krishnaji sent Kids to zoo with Apeksha, Rishab and Natasha. Shipraji and Mamaji went to meet Aysha. Only krishanaji...Vikram and Neha was in the hall..."Vikram! I still not believed that Ram is involve in wife-beating"..."there is some MU"...you are right Anti but Dadi herself told this..."wahi toh!...let them come first..."

..."...BTY Donou (Ram and PRiya) hai kaha????????"   ...

Hahaha...tii funny yaar...absolutely enjoyed reading it...nechare everyones thinking rams bored of his wife...but unhe kya pata ki mr. Tycoon..ki biwi is so hot and sexy...now i m excited to see wht the journalist does and then priya ka some fadu rply...continue fast plzzz...lovingg itt