Originally posted by gopi06

congrats for new ff
waiting for update

thanks
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

tu to chup hi reh parti hai par comment nehi deti usme to tax lagta hai na

Di, pahle sorry bolu ya reason?๐Ÿ˜•

Ok, 1st sorry.. Sorry di.. Sachchi mein sorry, dill se sorry, kaan pakar ke sorry

Wo actually na, main aj kal bohot lazy ho gayi hu, and FB pe kuch zaida hi active hu.. To IF pe sirf kuch der k liye ati hu, updates padhti hu, like marti hu and phir chali jati hu.. Upar se coaching classes ke pressure bohot hain.. Ab no more excuses.. Next update se sachchi mein comment karungi.. Ab gussa thuk do n Ek payari si smile do.. Please๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Humayra

Di, pahle sorry bolu ya reason?๐Ÿ˜•

Ok, 1st sorry.. Sorry di.. Sachchi mein sorry, dill se sorry, kaan pakar ke sorry

Wo actually na, main aj kal bohot lazy ho gayi hu, and FB pe kuch zaida hi active hu.. To IF pe sirf kuch der k liye ati hu, updates padhti hu, like marti hu and phir chali jati hu.. Upar se coaching classes ke pressure bohot hain.. Ab no more excuses.. Next update se sachchi mein comment karungi.. Ab gussa thuk do n Ek payari si smile do.. Please๐Ÿ˜ณ

achcha achcha thik hai ๐Ÿ˜Š aur apna fb id bol main frnd req bhej dungi

CHAPTER - 1

[ USA,6 am in the morning,SHERGILL  VILLA ]

A woman raised up on her bed and got down.She slipped into her sleeping robe and slippers and walked upto the window.She opened it and the sun rays fall on her face and wishing her best of luck for the new day.She had a smile on her face as it was her habit to get up before everyone in the house since last 8 years.All were sleeping like anything.She is Nupur.Every morning,while looking at the sun,she used to talk with herself,in her mind.She said,"8 saal beet gaye par nothing changed in my life except one thing.I got promoted again.Pehle beti,phir dost,phir bari behen,phir patni aur ab ek ma.Meri zindagi mein aaj kehne ko to kisi cheez ki koi kami nehi hai,par phir bhi sabke hote huye bhi main aaj bohot akeli hu aur shaayad ye akelapan saari zindagi mere saath rahegi.Par abhi mujhe hasna hai,sabke liye,khaaskar apni nanhi pario ke liye,jo abhi isi waqt aate hi honge mujhe surprise karne ke liye."At that,two girls,tip-toed entered in her room and hugged her by her waist and screamed,"Mooom!!!"Nupur was about to fall,the way they were grabbing her.She said,"Are re re mujhe choro,gir jaaungi main.Vaise aaj itne subhe kaise uth gaye dono?"The girl who was elder replied,"Its just aap hume roz uthaati ho,aaj hum aapko surprise dene aa gaye."The younger girl making a face,cutely asked,"But why aren't you surprised mom?Did you know??"Nupur said,"Ha bilkul jab tum dono secret baate itni zor se karogi to mom ko to pata chalna hi hai."The elder girl taunted,"Dekha Panchi,I always warn you not to shout,but you never listen to me.Bola tha kal maine ke ye hamaara secret hai,but jab main bolti hu thats a secret you shout much loudly."Panchi,held her ears and said,"Sorry Paakhi di,agli baar se nehi hoga."Nupur hugged Panchi and said,"Ole mera bachcha.Paakhi thats not fare Panchi tumhaari choti sister hai na uske saath tum is tarah se baat nehi kar sakti ho."Paakhi replied,"Ok but this is your last mistake.Ok now lets go we have to go to dad.Hume dad ko phir se yaad dilaana parega hamaare video game ke baare mein varna pata hai na dad kitne bare bhulakkar hai."Nupur angrily said,"Its absolutely wrong.Dad ne tum dono ko bohot sar chara rakkha hai.Hamesha kuch na kuch maangti rehti ho dono.Dont disturb dad now."But Paakhi and Panchi were in no mood to listen to Nupur's lectures and immediately get away from there.

In a shouting tone,both Panchi and Paakhi went to their father's room and jumped onto his bed over him and started beating him with the pillow.Paakhi yelled,"Dad!Get up dad!Its already 8!How could you sleep so long?"Panchi said,"Yes dad,get up na!"The man from inside the blanket replied,"Please!!!5 minute aur!"Paakhi replied,"No no no,you can't you promised ke aap kal hume video game laakar denge,but you forgot.Ab jabtak aap hume hamaari video game nehi laakar denge tabtak na to hum aapko sone denge aur naahi aap aaj office ja paayenge."The man at last removed his blanket from his face and got up on the bed by rubbing his sleepy eyes.He was the owner of the house,Samrat Shergill,Paakhi and Panchi's father.Paakhi and Panchi are of 8 and 6 years respectively and both are too much spoiled by Samrat beyond limits,for which Nupur always remains angry on him,but three of them always gets successful in persuading her.Samrat looked at the clock and yelled,"What its only 6 am!!!Itni jaldi mujhe kyu uthaaya??"Panchi said,"Kyuki dad aap bhulakkar ho."He made a face and asked,"Ab kya bhula main??"Paakhi said,"Hamaari video game!!"He replied,"Beta bhul gaya,aaj promise lekar aaunga aaj office se aate waqt."Both shouted together,"Nehi nehi nehi!!!Hume aaj chahiye aur abhi chahiye,aaj chahiye aur abhi chahiye!!"At that moment,a voice yelled,"No!!!"Both the girls turned and found Nupur was standing there.She said,"Bilkul nehi aaj se video games bandh.Bohot ho gaya.Saradin bas video game khelte rehte ho,aakhe kharaab ho jaayengi tum dono ki.Chalo jaao yaha se aur jaakar school jaane ki tayyari karo."Paakhi said,"Mujhe us school mein nehi jaana hai mom aur maine dad se bhi kaha hai ke vo mera admission kisi dusre school mein kara denge.You remember it na dad,you have to bring the admission form."Samrat replied,"Yes I remember."Nupur replied,"Itni choti si baat ke liye tumhe uska school badalvaane ki koi zarurat nehi thi.Uska school change karne ka matlab jaante ho na tum,uske saath saath Panchi aur Adi ka school bhi change karna parega."Samrat said,"I know sweetheart,main teeno ka school change kara dunga aur maine school mein baat kar bhi li hai aur vo bohot paas bhi hai aur raste ke is side bhi hai.Paakhi ko road cross nehi karna parega as she demnded."Paakhi out of happiness hugged Samrat by his waist and said,"Thank you dad!!You are the best and I love you so so much!You know na how much Iam scared of crossing the road."Samrat kissed on her head and replied,"I know it baby,thats why dad did that for you."Paakhi and Panchi went out of the room.Samrat went to hug Nupur,but she pushed him away and said,"Pehle apna huliya thik karo,brush karo phir good morning hug de dena."Samrat smiled and then went inside the washroom and Nupur too left from there.

It was almost 8 when someone rang the calling bell.Nupur went and opened the door.A person from brought a courier and said,"Its a courier from the WINDOWS  ONLINE  SHOPPING for Mrs Shergill.Please sign the form."Nupur signed the form and took the parcel.After that,she came inside and put the packet on the dining table,when suddenly Samrat came and hugged her tightly and said,"A very very very good morning to my besstesst friend and partner in the world Nupsie!!"Nupur patted him on the back and said,"A very good morning to you Sammy."Suddenly his eyes fall on the packet and he asked,"Ye kaisa packet hai?"She replied,"Online shopping se aaya hai Mrs Shergill ke naam par."Samrat gave a disappointed smile and replied,"Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ke main paise sirf shopping karne ke liye kamaata hu."Nupur said,"Now thats absolutely not fare.Thori si hi to shopping hai aur aisi haalat mein jisse khushi miley vohi karna chahiye.Chalo ab packet ko uske asli destination tak pohcha dete hai."Both smiled and looked towards the kitchen and together shouted,"Mrs Shergill!!!"A woman with an appron tied around her body came out of the kitchen with a bit of flour on her forehead in a tensed mode and then ran to Nupur and Samrat and then scolded Samrat,"Kyu chilla rahe ho?Tumhe pata hai na koi agar chillata hai to mera heart beat bar jata hai.See!"She put Samrat's hand on her chest to make him feel her heart beat.Samrat said,"Tumhaara dil to jaan mere seene mein already dhadak raha hai."She is Gunjan,Samrat's wife.Nupur made her sit on the chair and scolded,"Maine tujhe kitni baar kaha hai ke aise condition mein is tarah se daurke nehi aate hai.Kuch ho jaata to???Grow up Gunjan!!2nd time mummy banne waali hai par harkate aaj bhi vohi bachcho jaisi.Ye le tera packet aaya hai."Gunjan shouted,"Aa gaya???Haaye achcha hua."Samrat asked,"Achcha Gunjan tum itni shopping kyu karti ho?"She replied,"Main kya karu jaan.Dekho na hamaara baby mere andar bar raha hai na to mere kapre na aajkal mujhpar fil nehi hote,to isi liye na loose kapre mangwa rahi hu."Nupur felt pity on her and said,"Ole mera bachcha!Thik hai koi baat nehi.Achcha chalo Sammy office jaana hai na.Lets go and get ready."Both Nupur and Samrat left and Gunjan again returned to the kitchen.

In the evening,when both Samrat and Nupur returned from office,Gunjan asked them to get fresh as she had made some fries and burgers.Paakhi and Panchi came to the dining table and they were served their food.Paakhi said to Gunjan,"You know mom,you are the best cook in whole world,even better than my mom."Gunjan kissed on Paakhi's forehead and said,"Thank you baby."Panchi said,"No Nupur mom is the best cook.Kal mom ne paalak burn kar diya.Green green paalak ke jagah black black paalak mily mujhe."Gunjan said,"Ha ha vo to hoga hi after all apne loving dad par jog aye ho,unko bhi mera banaaya hua khaana achcha nehi lagta."Nupur came in the dining table and asked,"Kyu is condition mein itna kaam karti hai Gunjan??Manaa kiya hai na maine??Subhe mujhe jaldi hoti hai isliye main kuch nehi bolti,par abhi chupchap beth."Gunjan smiled and said,"Di aap to hamesha hi khaana banaati ho.Kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi karne do na.You know kaam karne se body fit rehti hai aur doctor ne bhi to kaha hai ke thora bohot kaam karne ke liye."Nupur nodded her head as it was useless to argue with her.At that moment,Samrat came with two forms in his hand and gave one to Paakhi and the other to Panchi and said,"Now fill up your new school's form."Paakhi and Panchi filled up their form and retured it to Samrat.Samrat checked both the forms and then looked at Paakhi and disaapointedly said,"Paakhi,I know baby,but this is not the way.Why did you write Paakhi Shergill??And father's name bhi tumne Samrat Shergill likha hai."Paakhi said,"Ha kyuki aap mere dad ho."Samrat said,"I know,but baby,tum ye jaanti ho na ke bhale hi main tumhaara dad hu,par tum Paakhi Shergill nehi,Paakhi Sharma ho."Paakhi's happy face turned disturbed and she said,"No Iam Paakhi Shergill aur aap hi mere dad ho,thats it.That man is not my dad.You know I hate him."Nupur was listening to her and suddenly she slapped Paakhi and said,"Everytime you do this.Hamesha tum is tarah se apne dad ki beizzati karti ho.Mana kiya hai na maine tumhe.Mayank Sharma is your father,if you can't respect him,don't insult him."Paakhi had tears in her eyes.She yelled,"I don't even want to talk about him.I hate him,I hate Mayank Sharma.He is not my father.Agar vo mere dad hote to vo hamaare saath hote,but he is not.Bui nani aur nanu sahi kehte hai,he left us and he is never gonna come back.Mere dad sirf mere Samrat dad hai aur koi nehi."She threw away the plate of food and ran to her room crying.Nupur,too had tears in her eyes.Gunjan said,"Di aapko is tarah se Paakhi par haath nehi uthaana chahiye tha.Bacchi hai vo.Usko sachchai nehi pata hai."Nupur said,"I know,par main kya karu,hamesha vo is tarah se Mayank ko insult karti rehti hai,I can't tolerate this."Samrat replied,"To isme uski galti kaha hai??Sab bauji aur bui ka kaarnaama hai na,vohi to Mayank ke khilaaf zeher ugalte rehte hai aur usey bharkate rehte hai,khaskar bui.Unko aur koi kaam aata bhi to nehi hai.Just relax Nupsie!Everything will be alright."Nupur was in no mood to listen to anything,so she excused herself and returned to her room.

Panchi was listening to everything like a fool,but not getting anything.She asked Samrat,"Dad I have heard many times about Mayank Sharma.Who is he???"Gunjan replied,"Beta,vo tumhaare Paakhi di ke real dad hai."She made a confused face and asked,"To kya aap Paakhi di ke dad nehi ho?"He replied,"Ha main bhi hu aur vo bhi hai."She nodded her head.Gunjan looked at Samrat and he in turn blinked his eyes to her with a smile of assurance and Gunjan smiled back to him.

CHAPTER - 2

Edited by -Paulomi- - 10 years ago
The whole family history will be cleared in the next update
wow! i'm loving this!
very different!
aaah.. suspense! can't wait to know why Mayank left! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

awesome update..
Update padh k to mujhe almost heart attack aa Gaya tha..
Nupur is staying with SaJan, Pakhi is MayUr's daughter, ye Sab to samajh mein aa gaya but where's my hero, Mr. Mayank Sharma.. Ye bui and bauji kaan varte hain matlab???

Update soon and thanks for the pm..
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

achcha achcha thik hai ๐Ÿ˜Š aur apna fb id bol main frnd req bhej dungi

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Meri fb id hain - https://www.facebook.com/humayra.afia.3

Bt as hummare koi mutual friend nahi hain to tum mujhe add req send nahi kar paogi, tum mujhe tumhari id de do, main add req send kar dungi๐Ÿ˜ณ
i thought nupur is samrat's wife..
thank god..
reveal the past soon
interesting start
cont soon
thanks for the pm