TAAREY FF-ENEMIES UNITE CHAP 14A UPDATED pg74

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT INTRODUCING ANY CS AS ALL CHARACTERS ARE FROM D3...YET THE RELATION THEY SHARE VARY...

BUT THE CONCEPT IS QUITE DIFFERENT...IF ANY NEW CHARACTER IS USED I'LL INTRODUCE AS CHAPPY CONTINUES...

PREFACE:

Rey and Taani are in 7th year... in the arts school... Head boy and Head girl. Rey decides to toy with Taani's heart and then end it...

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE ACTUALLY FALLS FOR HER???????

TO KNOW STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!

Edited by my_angel... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_angel... thumbnail
PREFACE: ABOVE
CHAPTER 1- SCROLL DOWN
CHAPTER 2- PG NO:7
CHAPTER 3-PG NO:21
CHAPTER 4-PG NO:23
CHAPTER 5-PG NO:28
CHAPTER 6-PG NO:31
CHAPTER 7-PG NO:32
CHAPTER 8-PG NO:36
CHAPTER 9-PG NO:40
CHAPTER 10-PG NO:41
CHAPTER 11-PG NO:43
CHAPTER 12-PG NO:54
CHAPTER 13-PG NO:65
CHAPTER 14A-PG NO:74
Edited by my_angel... - 9 years ago
my_angel... thumbnail

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!! WELL THE CHARACTERS MAY CONFUSE YOU BUT SERIOUSLY IF I GIVE CS IT WOULD TAKE THE BEAUTY OF THIS FF SO ... HOPE U UNDERSTAND...HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPPY

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW YEAR

Taani stepped out of Mumbai express, trailing her heavy trunk behind her. Her black robes swayed in the breeze as she laughed at Shivam's joke. The summer holidays had just finished and it was wonderful time again to head back to Mumbai. Taani had spent her holidays with Swayam and Shivam at the Kashmir with the whole Shekawat family. She had also grown up lot as well. This was their seventh and final year at Mumbai and not surprisingly Taani had become the head girl.

Underneath her robes she wore stylish jeans, a low cut top revealing some of her well formed chest and skater shoes. Her once bushy hair was no longer, it was smooth and shiny, drawn back in messy bun.

Swayam and Shivam hopped into one of the carriages leading up to the school, along with Alisha and Sharon. Sharon and Swayam were currently dating.

Shivam was looking great, Taani observed, he would get a lot of girls after him this year. His jet black hair was messy as usual, his green eyes sparkling as they always did at the excitement of returning to his "real" home.

"So Taani, you had a good holiday?" Sharon asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her left ear. The carriage had begun to move, rattling along the dusty ground.

"Yeah thanks, I stayed at Swayam's."  Taani grinned. Swayam snorted.

"She spent her whole holidays in her room doing home work!" Swayam laughed. Taani blushed as the others chortled.

"Always like to stay in control don't you 'Ms. Perfect?" smiled Shivam.

"It just needs to be done," she explained, rather sheepishly.

"Congratulations on getting Head Girl," Alisha stated, turning to her.

"Oh thanks..."

"Do you know who the Head Boy is?" Shivam asked, running his fingers through his hair.

"Singania" groaned Taani, suddenly remembering, pulling a face at the mention of his name.

Sharon laughed and the others started up a conversation about that Mr. Ignorant. Taani focused her gaze on Swayam. He was still tall and gangly, but his hair was spiked and hot. He was looking really attractive this year, his facial expressions more meaningful. He had one arm slung around Sharon's shoulder. The other was waving madly as he explained a complex game he'd seen during the break. He caught her gaze and Taani smiled, he returned it.

The carriage stopped and the students pilled out, trudging up the steps and in through the wide castle doors. Into the Great Hall they spilled, taking their usual seats at their house tables. Principal gave his speech like he did every year, welcoming everyone to the school for another eventful year. After they had all finished their delicious feasts Shivam,  Swayam, Sharon and Alisha made their way up to the Weaklings common room.

"Aren't you coming Taani?" questioned Swayam, as she stopped.

"Nah, I've got to share a room with..." she was cut off.

"Me, what a shame Shekawat." came Rey's cold drawl behind her. She spun around and saw Reyansh Singania standing before her, smirking.

"Yes Singania," she sighed, "You."

"If you need anything just come and get us," Swayam warned Taani, shooting Rey a threatening looks.

"Oh don't worry Weasel-bee; Shekawat can look after her mud-blood self just fine." Rey spat back.

"See you round guys," Taani waved goodbye to her friends and glared at Rey.

"What is your problem?" she asked, heading towards the Head's common room.

"Nothing' Shekawat, I just like to see Weasel-bee get worked up," Rey shrugged.

Taani ignored him and flung open the portrait-hole door. There she came upon the large lounge-room, full of couches and fire-place armchairs. Rey flopped down onto the couch, smiling still. Taani hated it when he smiled for no reason. The blonde haired young man looked her up and down, she could feel his eyes linger on her chest and trail down her legs.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, annoyed.

"Oh nothing Sexy, I was about to say you looked good but then that would be complementing my enemy wouldn't it?" he laughed, his blue grey eyes sparkling.

"Ha-ha." replied Taani, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "I'm going to bed."

She swung around to leave but Rey called her back.

"Aren't you going to say good night?" he asked slowly.

"Goodnight Singania," she rolled her eyes at him and flounced into her bedroom, dropping her things. There she fell onto the comfy bed and in minutes she was asleep, glad to be back at school.

THANKS FOR READING...PL Z HIT LIKE AND COMMENT ...BC Z IT INSPIRES ME TO WRITE...

TO KNOW FURTHER STAY TUNED...

Edited by my_angel... - 10 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res/unres

yipee...i m the first...

so taarey are enimies...interesting...

shekhawat and singhania...nice calling...

waiting for the next...

mention their age plz...Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 10 years ago
anaghchavan thumbnail
concept is very very different.
chapter 1 also too good.

please update regularly and pm me.

thanks
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .CuteKittyCat.

res/unres

yipee...i m the first...

so taarey are enimies...interesting...

shekhawat and singhania...nice calling...

waiting for the next...

mention their age plz...

Thanks a lot😳
well u will get to know as story proceeds
my_angel... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghchavan

concept is very very different.
chapter 1 also too good.

please update regularly and pm me.

thanks

thanks a lot😳
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_angel...

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT INTRODUCING ANY CS AS ALL CHARACTERS ARE FROM D3...YET THE RELATION THEY SHARE VARY...

BUT THE CONCEPT IS QUITE DIFFERENT...IF ANY NEW CHARACTER IS USED I'LL INTRODUCE AS CHAPPY CONTINUES...

PREFACE:

Rey and Taani are in 7th year... in the arts school... Head boy and Head girl. Rey decides to toy with Taani's heart and then end it...

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE ACTUALLY FALLS FOR HER???????

TO KNOW STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!

nice concept
niki795 thumbnail
res
will comment latter

unres 

awesome update
so taani and Rey are enemies
love to read more
thanks for the pm
Edited by niki795 - 10 years ago