TAAREY FF-ENEMIES UNITE CHAP 14A UPDATED pg74 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesum concept
gr8 start
taarey r enemies aww poor taarey..
Taani nd rey rum sharing...uff bit confused..
Shivam seems positive here..
I will try myself to b away frm confusion :p
thnkxx for PM
plz do continue

HELLO GUYS... THANKS FOR UR WONDROUS SUPPORT...

WELL THIS STORY REVOLVES IN A DANCING INSTITUTION AND THEY ARE TEENS...HOPE NOW DOUBT R CLEARED...

and since they captains of the school they are bound to share a dorm...

Chapter 2: Emotions

Taani was woken the next morning by a sharp tapping on the door. She groaned and rolled over, not wanting to wake up.

"Shekawat, time to get up," Rey's voice rang through the door. She slowly muttered a muffled "ok" and rolled out of bed. Grabbing her clothes

She quickly opened the door to see Rey still standing in the doorway, one arm resting above on the door frame. He looked hot, with his messy blonde hair and shining blue eyes. His shoulders were broad and well muscled, tanned too. He was, without a doubt, the most attractive Seventh year. Taani felt weak all of a sudden, as he smiled at her. Rey never smiled at girls, he only made out with them.

"Had a good sleep?" he asked, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Why do you care?" Taani narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him, raising an eyebrow. He looked away slightly, ruffling his hair.

"I don't!" he spat back, "I just asked to see if you'd snap at me."

"Right, that makes perfect sense then," she said sarcastically, pushing past him to get to the bathroom, brushing against his chest as she did so. A tingle shot through her body as their skin met, but faded as she shut the bathroom door, breathing heavily.

"He's so hot! Oh his eyes, his blonde hair, his smile...Taani stop! You've got to stop thinking like that! You can't like Rey he's an arrogant prick!" Taani thought to herself, undressing and hopping in the shower, letting the warm water drip down her body.

Rey paced up and down the lounge room, waiting for Taani to emerge from the bathroom. He checked his watch, furrowing his brow.

Shekawat was hot; more matured and her body! Could you get any sexier?

"What to do, what to do?" Rey thought, flinging on his clock and tucking his hand into his pocket. "She's got a good body, but I don't like

Shekawat; she's a stuck-up mud blood bitch. Pure bloods and mud-bloods don't mix. Do I want to disgrace my family name?"

He stopped pacing and a sudden idea sprang into his mind. Yes, that would work, he told himself, a smile playing on his lips. String her along, make her think I like her, and then drop her in a flash.

"Brilliance Rey," he thought, "Just plain brilliance."

Taani opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the lounge room to find Rey, smiling for no apparent reason. She totted impatiently and went to leave, heading for the portrait door.

"Re...Singania are you coming?" Taani asked, tugging at his arm.

"Yes, of course I am! Why are you always checking up on me?" he sneered, pushing her lightly out the door. She jerked his hand away.

"Why are you always so horrible to me?"

"Perhaps because I don't like filthy little mud-bloods spying on everything I do," Rey replied viciously.

"Since when do I spy? You think I'm interested in what you do?"  Taani snorted, entering the Great Hall. Giving Rey one last glare she squeezed between Swayam and Sharon at the Weaklings table.

"Hey Taani, how's life with Monkey face?" Swayam asked his mouth full of cereal.

"Hell. Erg he's so annoying! I wish he would just curl up and die!" Taani screeched. Several first years looked at her and Taani softened her tone.

"Whoa someone's a bit agro!" Swayam laughed, patting her on the back comfortingly.

"Hey Swash," said Sharon, sitting on Swayam's lap.

"Oh hey Vam! What have we got today?" Swayam questioned Shivam, taking another spoonful of cereal while Sharon played with his hair.

"Salsa duet," replied Shivam and Taani at the same time, very unenthusiastically.

"C'mon we better go, we don't want to be late," Taani hurried, pulling Shivam off his chair and cramming the last bit of her toast into her mouth. Sharon and Swayam followed slowly after them, kissing slowly.

"I'm happy for him u know. Really happy!!!!!! Sharon's the first good thing that's happened to him in ages," said Shivam, leading Taani down to the Rehearsal hall.

"I know what you mean, you like anyone?" Shivam shook his head.

"Nah, I'm over form a relation just now...Alisha's sort a hinting that she wants to get with me but she's not really my type," laughed Shivam, adjusting his glasses. "What about you?"

Taani blushed slightly and looked away. Luckily Shivam didn't notice this.

"No! Of course not! You know boys aren't my thing," Shivam scoffed as she said this. "Well not now anyway!" she reassured him.

"That's a lie Taani and you know it. You're falling for Rey." She thought deep inside her brain.

"Ooh looks its Vam and the mud blood.  Their smell itself sucks to death" Rey called out, as Shivam and Taani approached the class room door.

"Can it Rey," hissed Shivam, all ready to smash him.

"Take me on "wonder boy" I dare you!" Rey taunted, swirling his fingers ready for punch. Shivam unexpectedly charged at Rey, knocking him over and smashing him.  Simmi screamed pathetically.

"Shivam, Rey stop it!" yelled Taani, dragging Rey off Shivam. Taani's body felt as though it was on fire as she touched Rey's arms, pulling him to his feet.

"She's not that bad," Rey thought, noticing her soft touch. But he was around his mates and he'd never admit it in public.

Rey shot Taani what looked like a "thank you" look, but it was then replaced with a scowl. Shivam was shaking angrily.

"Just shut up Rey I'm sick of your taunts!" Shivam snarled, releasing his unused hand. Taani's face was flushed; she was restraining Shivam by the arm.

"Right, go crawl off to lover girl...oh that's right, you don't have one!" Neha high-fived Rey and Taani muttered in Shivam's ear:

"Just leave it,"

"As for you Shekawat, you'll always be a filthy disgusting mud blood. Too s**tty for your own good! You'll be all over Shivam soon," Rey added, spiting rude words at her. Taani was hurt inside, although she would never show it. Rey was making stuff up just to get a laugh. Instructor appeared moments later and let the class inside, Shivam and Taani took a seat up the very back, Swayam joining them a moment later.

Taani couldn't understand it. She was pretty sure she liked Rey, but then he'd turn around and shove it in her face! Her emotions were running wild; she didn't know what to think anymore...

THANKS 4 READING...PLZ HIT LIKE AND COMMENT FURTHER AS IT MY OXYGEN TO ALLOW ME CONTINUE...

Edited by my_angel... - 10 years ago
super start
tr are enemies
continue soon
Originally posted by skfirdous

super start
tr are enemies
continue soon
thanks dr😳
Originally posted by Bista-anzana

Awesum concept
gr8 start
taarey r enemies aww poor taarey..
Taani nd rey rum sharing...uff bit confused..
Shivam seems positive here..
I will try myself to b away frm confusion :p
thnkxx for PM
plz do continue
thanks a lot😳
superb update, taani falling for rey

next part update soon
Originally posted by anaghchavan

superb update, taani falling for rey

next part update soon