•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sameer Soni was a good choice for this character as it required a person who can pull of a serious and brooding look

What I dont like is the girl(forget her name) and Jaffer

The girl is just strutting around in shorts to add eye candy appeal

Also, its obvious they put an older man against Sameer Soni to probably make Sameer look better (he is a handsome guy, so don't get the point). I kind of laugh when he is on screen but I am not sure why...I find it hard to take him seriously.

The younger guy is there because younger guys suit the whole "nerdy computer guy" image but also to add a youthful flavor to the show

Personally I think the team would be fine with just Sameer and the kid and maybe a female that can be taken seriously

In these types of shows (cops, detectives etc..), there is a whole group of men and usually one woman who is pushed to the side

I want someone fierce like the character from CID - Muskaan (she had left the show many years back).  She had a tough look on her face and meant business...maybe they should ask her to join the show?

Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Sameer Soni was a good choice for this character as it required a person who can pull of a serious and brooding look

What I dont like is the girl(forget her name) R yew talking abt maria ??😳 and Jaffer

The girl is just strutting around in shorts to add eye candy appeal

Also, its obvious they put an older man against Sameer Soni to probably make Sameer look better (he is a handsome guy, so don't get the point). I kind of laugh when he is on screen but I am not sure why...I find it hard to take him seriously.

The younger guy is there because younger guys suit the whole "nerdy computer guy" image but also to add a youthful flavor to the show

Personally I think the team would be fine with just Sameer and the kid and maybe a female that can be taken seriously

In these types of shows (cops, detectives etc..), there is a whole group of men and usually one woman who is pushed to the side

I want someone fierce like the character from CID - Muskaan (she had left the show many years back).  She had a tough look on her face and meant business...maybe they should ask her to join the show?