Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodi o 1 Season 7
Updates 14.12.2013

Introduction round. All solo dancing today. DD taan host this year also 😆 This season is called as Artist Season. All actor actress 😉 Robo joins as special guest, cracked me up with his usual comedy.

Starts with dance performances from all the choreographer for this season. All young boys 😲😛

All dancers were okay.. just short dance. Sai was excellent. His already a good dancer vera. Juli shabaa over entry 😆 Namma villi actress 😛 but good dancer re 😲 Few others dance as well. I was looking forward more for Kuyile and Karthik dance 😆

Ramesh PP intro 😆 mudiyalae ennalae but his okay taan in dancing.  Semma song pottu takku 😆 Next Karthik from office ... 😲 man in black 😆 His dance is okay taan. Nothing much to say as intro only lae 😆

Intro round continue next week ...

thodarum 😛

sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks ratnaaa...
looking forward to watch this season...mainly for karthik..😉
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
enna rathu, karthi pus unu akkiteenga 😛😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna...

I liked Amudhavaanan's performance..,
Sai Prashanth ..

so one more contestant from 'comedyil kalakkuvadhu eppadi' - shalini (but haven't watched her previously'

wow... siddharth also there...

that Telugu guy, have seen in some serial I guess..

I dint like... shivaani behaving like this with Robo.. as she did in 60 nodi..

also.. anandhi very happy when they tried to imitate Nagendra Prasad... though he cud be the reason for their elimination..
I wud say, she (upcoming artist) behaving like this is like insulting a choreographer... (if there are any anandhi fans..just excuse me..)

as Ratna said.. Sai Sakthi is not bad..Edited by ramyvijay - 10 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
karthi sooo cute..jenni soo good..i will be happy if they both pair and i love anandhi, she is so sexy 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KARTHIK... 👏     👏     👏

being a non dancer... he did his part well.. 👍🏼
sure that he wud come out as a good dancer at the end of the show..

while dancing he was more conscious.. as they said.. it wud be much better if he wud have smiled.. 😳

andha coolers ah vida maattenguraane... 😎   adha remove pannaa.. oruvela avan sonna bayam mogathula therinjirumo.. 😛
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Thanks Ratna. So they did not announce the pairs yet va???? 😭
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is Julie acting in any serials now? I saw her in old serials.

I hate this Shivani. 😡 I had to stop 60 nodi Are you Ready because of her and Susan 😆

Obviously Anandi's a good dancer, she has experience already - isn't is a bit unfair on the other contestants?
Julie was surprisingly good 😲

OMG, Kuyili make-upku ivala powera (of course I'm talking about how old she makes her youngself look in serials with lots of make-up 😆)
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
vik32 thumbnail
DD mentioned there will be a lot of twists and turns also this season will have surprises.They will announce the pairs next week after everybody finishes their introductory dance.
vik32 thumbnail
Anyone knows wat was that Telugu song karthik danced for?