Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb update...
 it was really amazing,, worth the wait...
atlast abhay came to know that her memory is back...
continue soon and thanks for the pm...
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank god u updated i was thinking from last week
very nice episode plz update soon πŸ€—
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new bookπŸ€— That was brilliant yar...finaly dipu aur jeh ka chapter over...oh oh!! sid so desperate to meet alina...!
surav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woawww... beautiful update dear !!!
love it ... ;)
continueee soon ok ..
thanks for d PM !!!!
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay so now i am making another  two attempts which can possibly be the key truth of the mystery WHO REINA IS?πŸ˜†
Before that what was for Alina went against dipanita when she was grace 13 ?πŸ€“
Here are my assumptions (I hope these come out as more than simple assumptions πŸ˜›)
1. ALINA is reina and dishu  also belongs to a powerful wiccan family she is the one who teached alina the art of witchcraft .
2. DISHU is reina πŸ˜† ( I am still juggling between these too 🀣 )  and she is transmitting her powers using ALINAs body as her medium , as she cant take the risk of revealing her identity πŸ€“

now coming to chappy
I dont think whatever u mention in the note stood anywhere near reality because this chapter is one of my fav. chapters OF THIS FF in part bcoz finally humaare tubelight abhay ke dimaag ki batti jal gayi πŸ˜‰ and becoz this chapter had everything casuality(thanx to our all-time-casual-cool-minded-sid πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† ) , romance , thriller, , sense of acrimony, drama, striking fight sequence , glint of unconditional love ( ABHIYA ) .
The chapter also had dipannita farewell forever Finally dusht ki mrityu hui  🀣 and Then OMG!! jeh also used his brains , if he actually possess that πŸ€” looks like Alina transferred some of her brain cells to him 🀣 , jo bhi ho i am very happy that he is out of the story nowπŸ₯³

P.S - ONCE AGAIN CONGS ON BOOK 3
PSS- I SO LOVE THIS HASEENA 😳 where is chand gayab from the FF darshan bhidega  ki betha rahega chandu mama 😳
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update shreya πŸ‘ a perfect combo of action, drama and suspenseπŸ˜ƒ eagerly waiting 4 next update to know wat actually happened at raichand mansion and between Maithili n reina in forest before abhay's arrival 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on new thread...πŸ€— ah!!! finally!! Book 3 is here...i thought i will have to wait for ages πŸ˜†

awesome update..loved it...

i am not going to comment on Reina now...becoz the more i think, the more i get confused..its like i am moving in some stupid circle going round and round...

did jeh really do that?? i mean like..seriously? he finally used his brains instead of being a puppet in his mother's hands...

and that reminds me...dipu is dead  i loved the fighting sequence...you described it so well..thats why i keep saying..never give me anything to write which has fight sequence *you know where i am hinting* πŸ˜›

ah!! it feels amazing to see Sid being on positive side..helping out abhay and alina...oh well!!! the last part was best!! so abhay finally knows that Piya remembers everything...

eagerly waiting for next update
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lo❀️ed it !

piya killed dipu πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

bt i wonder story of the silver dragger isn't over πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

sid even came 2 fight 😊

didn't wnt jeh dead bt wanted abhay 2 do his bbb πŸ˜ˆ along wit daddy dobrial's😑 

plz update nxt part as soon as possible πŸ˜›

Edited by captainplus - 10 years ago
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.congrats for book 3
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo for book 3 !!! 
Awesome story ..Love it !! 

The chap 37 is just woawww ... 
Great job dear .. very well written.. ;):)
Waiting for the next one .. Thanks for the Pm !!!!