Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Awesome Chapter at last that Mrs Khurana is dead and Abhay realised that Pia's memories are back and now wanted to know what will Abhay do next 

Hmm...maybe he will sing "Bhula dena mujhe" and wipe off her memories again, what say? Hmm?πŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

i so liked it that it was pia who killed dippanita. and finally abhay ke dimaag ki batti jal hi gayi

I knew you would like it Dishu πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: piaabhay

thank god u updated its superb plz update regularly on weekly basis😳

...and this is the first time you commented here.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Lovely Update...Lovely fight...wonderful describe fighting...Piya kill Dipanita...Abhay Discover Pia memory back...Continue dear...want to know what reaction Abhay Pia face to face😊

I'm not sure whether they meet next chapterπŸ˜›
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..juhi..

congo on new bookπŸ€— That was brilliant yar...finaly dipu aur jeh ka chapter over...oh oh!! sid so desperate to meet alina...!

ha ha, yeah there will be sid-alina moments next chapterπŸ˜›
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: withered

Okay so now i am making another  two attempts which can possibly be the key truth of the mystery WHO REINA IS?πŸ˜† are itna sab kuch ho gaya and you are all Reina Reina πŸ€£
Before that what was for Alina went against dipanita when she was grace 13 ?πŸ€“  

Tum sawaal bohot puchti ho!πŸ˜†

Here are my assumptions (I hope these come out as more than simple assumptions πŸ˜›)
1. ALINA is reina and dishu  also belongs to a powerful wiccan family she is the one who teached alina the art of witchcraft .
2. DISHU is reina πŸ˜† ( I am still juggling between these too 🀣 )  and she is transmitting her powers using ALINAs body as her medium , as she cant take the risk of revealing her identity πŸ€“

Firstly, past tense of "teach" is "taught." Revise ur grammer babyπŸ˜›
and secondly, don't be too sure of anything. You could be wrong and you could be rightπŸ˜†

now coming to chappy
I dont think whatever u mention in the note stood anywhere near reality because this chapter is one of my fav. chapters OF THIS FF in part bcoz finally humaare tubelight abhay ke dimaag ki batti jal gayi πŸ˜‰ and becoz this chapter had everything casuality(thanx to our all-time-casual-cool-minded-sid πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† ) , romance , thriller, , sense of acrimony, drama, striking fight sequence , glint of unconditional love ( ABHIYA ) .

I guess I just have high standardsπŸ˜†

The chapter also had dipannita farewell forever Finally dusht ki mrityu hui  🀣 and Then OMG!! jeh also used his brains , if he actually possess that πŸ€” looks like Alina transferred some of her brain cells to him 🀣 , jo bhi ho i am very happy that he is out of the story nowπŸ₯³

he's not being clever. just practical.

P.S - ONCE AGAIN CONGS ON BOOK 3
PSS- I SO LOVE THIS HASEENA 😳 where is chand gayab from the FF darshan bhidega  ki betha rahega chandu mama 😳 

i think he is there in a lot of chapters. Chand isn't the dramatic type, you know. prefers to stay in the background.

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Okay firstly i cant help i am very much similar too pia in this - that is i am also a question bank like her 🀣 secondly my grammar is fine 😑 was a typo mistake πŸ˜†  and itna suspense kyun bana rahi ho didu 😭 bata do na 😭
😲 ab tareef kr di hai toh udo mat 🀣
well clever behave krne ke liye clever hona bhi chahiye πŸ˜† but this time he didnt listened to his mother , he atleast thought about what is good and bad for him  to do in this moment
and i am missing chand πŸ˜› i hope agle chappy mein woh ho πŸ˜‰
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm not sure whether they meet next chapterπŸ˜›

Not fair Shreya. Expecting a confrontation scene in next episode. Chalo aggar yeh nahi to sahi atleast let them think about each other even if they dont come face to face.
Ek request Shreya, even if (at all ) Abhay confesses his love to her , make her adamant atleast for a short while. But the biggest question is will Abhay ,at all, give into his feelings?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmm...maybe he will sing "Bhula dena mujhe" and wipe off her memories again, what say? Hmm?πŸ˜†

Lol Shreya, if he wipes of her memory this time, I dont know about Piya, but one of the three - Alina or Reina or Haseena or all the three together will kill him :D
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome + action packed + thrilling + shocked for someone + still someone not know wiping memory dangerous for health , so abhay babu beware from pia gussa 😊
happy jeh left deepanita the evil creature , but one things i like about jeh , his love for his mother 😊 😳
chalo achcha hai alina wolfy queen ( queen hai na , think shailesh think o ya yes yes - sorry for my bakwas ) ne kya dhansu gatecrash kiya - love it n bonus point was sidy boy with her
kahaten hai jab milte hain 3 person to kyun na fight ko jeet jayen , love the trio of abhay-alina-sid n one more pia ( she is really a true lover n true human beings )
thanks for pm n continus soon
* extremely sorry for late comment busy in xam