FF-Time and Again[Book 3]COMPLETE!Epilogue now up.PM list page 74* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
@Ayushi. Isme udne ki kya baat hai. I have high standards to compare myself to. Bas. 
Originally posted by mahi4ever

Superb update shreya πŸ‘ a perfect combo of action, drama and suspenseπŸ˜ƒ eagerly waiting 4 next update to know wat actually happened at raichand mansion and between Maithili n reina in forest before abhay's arrival 

thanks dear. what actually happened there will be revealed after a bit. but I'm probably not going to elaborate on Maithali and Reina's fight.
Originally posted by --peehu--

congrats on new thread...πŸ€— ah!!! finally!! Book 3 is here...i thought i will have to wait for ages πŸ˜† 

apni tarah samjhi ho kya πŸ€£

awesome update..loved it...

i am not going to comment on Reina now...becoz the more i think, the more i get confused..its like i am moving in some stupid circle going round and round...

did jeh really do that?? i mean like..seriously? he finally used his brains instead of being a puppet in his mother's hands...

well...yeah, i guess he did. lol

and that reminds me...dipu is dead  i loved the fighting sequence...you described it so well..thats why i keep saying..never give me anything to write which has fight sequence *you know where i am hinting* πŸ˜›

Me thinks the woman doth protest too much. This means u secretly want fight scenes, sure, i'll remember to give you someπŸ˜†

ah!! it feels amazing to see Sid being on positive side..helping out abhay and alina...oh well!!! the last part was best!! so abhay finally knows that Piya remembers everything...

yeah so he doesπŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for next update
Originally posted by captainplus

awesome update ⭐️

lo❀️ed it !

piya killed dipu πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

bt i wonder story of the silver dragger isn't over πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

sid even came 2 fight 😊

didn't wnt jeh dead bt wanted abhay 2 do his bbb πŸ˜ˆ along wit daddy dobrial's😑 

plz update nxt part as soon as possible πŸ˜›

Why do you hate Arnab so much? He isn't that bad hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well Jeh is out now. πŸ˜›
as for the silver knife, well, this is why I wrote it in the story in the first place. That Piya/Piyali would kill Dipannita with a weapon that Abhay had gifted her.
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Hearty Congratulations Shreya !!!! for Book 3

Who would believe that this is the work, creativity of a 16 year old (ofcourse now 18). For your age, you are one of the best fan fiction writers I have ever come across.
I still wish that the director/creatives of PKYEK could read this. Agreed that there are a lot of Abhiya fan fictions. But this is one of the best. Mind blowing.

As much as I like to be praised, half the plot was revised once Reina came into the picture. In my first draft, Reina wasn't there at all.

Coming to the update... Its full on full action packed.  So fast paced and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Then again you know, I have my usual questions and comments. Please do bear them.

Abhay saw Piya go to the office. He then receives a call from Haseena asking him to come home immediately. In the whole of the update we dont seem to get why she needed him so urgently. Will we get to know about this in the next?

Not in the next. But maybe in the next to next.

Abhay caught the scent of Maithli and he sees Reina instead. Reina is bruised. He tells her that he knows her identity and she asks him not to reveal it for the time being.
"I am, already," he said evenly. "And that's because I know you've been looking out for her." Reina nodded, then turned to leave, Were they referring to Maithili. Is she the one who attacked Reina.  Did Reina know of the planned attack of Dipannita on Piya. Even if she did, she did not seem to hint about it to Abhay.

Abhay offers to heal Reina, but she refuses his offer and leaves. Then Abhay seemed to be drained of energy, even though he had been recently fed, and takes some rests.  He has a dream of Piya in trouble and she pleads him to stay away. But he pushes back the dream and starts concentrating on whereabouts of Piya.  Is this dream a hint that Piya is in trouble because of Dipannita or does this dream mean something more. Earlier also he had similar dreams of Piya.

Firstly, Reina isn't God. so she might not have known. With regards to Abhay, what I meant was that he is emotionally and mentally tired. he would have been anyway even if he had not come. 
Piya didnt want Abhay to come, remember? And Abhay does get sketchy visions of her. It's one of those.

Then coming Jeh. He had made up his mind to leave the clan.  This is the same I hoped for Jeh's character. He was definitely not evil.  His family wanted to avenge Abhay for the death of his brother. But Alina did talk sense to him that the death was a result of a fight and not something premeditated.  Then comes Piya, Jeh may have come close to her to bring back Abhay. But he did fall for her and desired her. He would rather wish her die than Abhay have her.He still liked her in his own way and could not bring himself to kill her.  He could neither back off from the orders of his mother - a Luna wolf nor could he harm the girl he liked. So the best thing for him is to leave the place and their is none another than Alina to caution about any danger to Piya.  I always hoped for this kind of ending to the character of Jeh. I never wanted him to die.  Thank you very much for this kind of end for Jeh. 

Thanks. I'm mostly relieved- he wasn't really needed for this story.

Then Alina - she wanted to go immediately to save Piya and was halted by Dishu. So Dishu knows everything about the supernatural world and the dangers and consequences of it (Ofcourse this has been revealed earlier also) but how does a librarian come to know about all these things?
Alina fainted in office and Sid brought her to Dishu's home. So why did Alina suddenly faint. Was it the same time when Abhay meets Reina in the forest. Reina was also bruised and we have Alina in an unconscious state in her office. Reina is bruised, Alina unconscious, Abhay drained of all his energy after meeting Reina.  If Alina is not Reina, do they share their minds?

Let's look at this from an entirely factual POV. Is Dishu just a "librarian"?? You forget that Dishu is Alina's best friend. Her "family" as she tells Sid. If Piya can find out about Abhay, is Dishu so dumb that she cannot find out about Alina?
Abhay was NOT drained of energy physically after meeting Reina.
And why are you fixated that Alina cannot be Reina? I have never said that Alina is not Reina.

Coming to the action scene, it was really fabulous. One can seriously imagine the fight and feel it.
So Sid had seen in his mind what Alina was upto and came to help them. And finally Dipannita Khurana is dead. Killed by Piya as an action of defense to save Abhay.
Who could have thought of this.

I didπŸ˜†

Then again I was confused here
"May I?" he asked quietly. "What?" she asked, dazed. Without replying, he dipped his head, his lips touching her neck. Her hand clenched involuntarily- and then she felt the sting of something sharp grazing her neck. Almost at once, Abhay drew away. He was gazing at her in horror, and she could see her own blood on his fangs before he retracted them. "Piya-" he sounded shaken. "Please . I can explain- I didn't mean- I would never-" Piya stared at him in confusion. What was he talking about? Her brain had become jammed. "What-"

Does this mean that Abhay could not control his thirst when he first saw her throat bleeding and later gained control and drew himself away. But when he said "May I", I thought he was going to heal her as he was trying to be calm and also calming her when she burst out at him. But after seeing the blood, did he momentarily loose control.

This is why I believe this was one of the weakest parts of my writing. Abhay wanted to heal Piya and wanted her permission for the same. But the taste of her blood was too much of him, and he nearly bit her.Once again, my weakness for not spelling out everything comes back to bite me.

So now finally Abhay is aware that Piya has got back her memories and Sid was aware of it. Now that Piya has left with Alina and the wolves gone, it is only Abhay and Sid in the forest and there was Dipannita's body.
Piya flung the dagger where it the heart of Dipannita. So the dagger must still be there on her body.  Will the brothers notice that and get to know that Piya was in possession of the dagger which was once gifted by Abhay to Piyali and somehow Piya knows Piyali.

They will not know about the dagger. And I won't say why yet.πŸ˜›

Where was Reina all the time? And what happened to Maithli after she attacked Reina?

Reina will never reveal herself in company. not till her mission is accomplished.

Oh Shreya, this is really a fantabulous update.  Thanks for the quick update. I was expecting the update of C&C and this came as a surprise.

I won't be updating it for quite a while now so don't expect πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Im here...πŸ˜†
First of all, sorry for commenting so late. i still have 19 pms to read and they increase everyday.. difficult to cope up. now many many congrtz for the 3rd book. you totally deserve it.. the story is going amazing and hope you have many more books. πŸ₯³
Coming to the update, the action scenes were very well written. came very good. now i have no more confusions about Reina.. i will keep it to myself n wait for U to reveal. but all my confusions are now pretty clear and i think im right. anyways,no surprises all enemies of Abhay will always use Pia against him but yes she took me by surprise by showing such bravery.it was very good. I thought Jeh will be in fight too when i read he understood his mistake but no issues. it's good he choosed to have a better life and he will live a better life I hope. n i cant blame ihm for requesting Alina try not to kill their mother. family is afterall family. Alina, Sid, Abhay coming together to fight was very good indeed. i loved it. and Pia killing Dipannita to save Abhay was amazing. i liked that part a lot and finally Abhay ki dimaag ki batti jal gayi  πŸ€£ phew it was about TIME... now lets see what he does. i cant take his thickheaded nature anymore. 

very good update and im very happy to comment after god knows what days.. i might be lte but i always read your updates πŸ˜ƒ

arre wah...do tell me what you concluded...pleash pleashπŸ˜†
Thans so much Tanzie. It's always a pleasure reading your commentsπŸ€—
Abhay won't be there much next chapter 
Originally posted by Sh_Abhiya

awesome + action packed + thrilling + shocked for someone + still someone not know wiping memory dangerous for health , so abhay babu beware from pia gussa 😊
happy jeh left deepanita the evil creature , but one things i like about jeh , his love for his mother 😊 😳
chalo achcha hai alina wolfy queen ( queen hai na , think shailesh think o ya yes yes - sorry for my bakwas ) ne kya dhansu gatecrash kiya - love it n bonus point was sidy boy with her
kahaten hai jab milte hain 3 person to kyun na fight ko jeet jayen , love the trio of abhay-alina-sid n one more pia ( she is really a true lover n true human beings )
thanks for pm n continus soon
* extremely sorry for late comment busy in xam

Pia ka gussa? Let's see about thatπŸ˜†Hmm lets see if she really stays a queenπŸ˜›
hope your exams are going well. take care and happy new year to you tooπŸ€—
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Congo for book 3 Shreya πŸ₯³
I am so happy I am getting to read book 3 of this FF πŸ˜ƒ The plot is intricate and nicely woven πŸ‘ One of the best plots I have come across in this forum and I loved the way you tweaked the track in the show taking it your own route and had u been a part of the creative team there wouldn be any room for bloopers πŸ˜‰ 
This has to be ur best update and I wonder what makes u say its weak 😳 I am happy u didn kill Jeh or portray him as evil incarnate. I donno by weak ur hinting at action but I have told u time n again that ur action sequences have always been penned down very well be it the part where Piyali fights off the guards to rescue Abhayendra or the fight in this update n this one is stellar to be honest πŸ‘ 

I guess I am almost sure who is Reina now πŸ˜† Waiting for u to spill the beans πŸ˜› But now I am saying this I hope u wont come up with anything that will confuse us any further 🀣 I loved Alina Jeh scene the most esp the part where Jeh requests her not to kill Dips. But now that Alina will take the blame I am scared whether the bro sis equation will change  

For how long will u keep Abhiya apart? I mean its been long now πŸ˜› I want to see them facing all the hurdles together n not trying to be sacrificial scapegoats for each other 😑 Pia should stop thinking she isn worthy of Abhay n I hope she would fight for his love the same way she fought to save his love. She becomes a meek kitten before him but before others she is a fierce tigress 😎 But I guess she can become strong only if Abhay confesses his love to her n hopefully its soon 😭

Ur action scenes left me spellbound n I am waiting for more from u πŸ˜‰ I hope now Abhay eases up a bit on Sid n gives him the benefit of doubt.

Fab update Shreya πŸ‘ Cant wait to read more. 

Are waah...finallly your hereπŸ˜†
Well not just action but in a lot of other things , I felt I didn't do it properly or I should have done better. anyways if YOU say the action was good then fine it was good i accept it🀣
Well in this FF Jeh didn't deserve to be the main villain or be killed. So I just gave him an exit.
So you are sure now? I'm glad. That means you'll love the next chapterπŸ˜†
The equation might shift. but not change entirely. anyways, it's not like they were that close

And sorry no AbhIya next chapter but I told you that already🀣
There's a reason I delayed the coming together of AbhIya. Once they get together, they won't get apart.πŸ˜›
Thanks a lot for the replies Shreya. I very well know that my comments are tiring and nonsensical. Sorry cant help it :-(

Well I really dont want Alina to be Reina and may be thats why I keep saying that. But in one update - at Sid's party , Abhay finds out who Reina is and tells himself that all these days he was thinking it was Alina who was Reina whereas it is someone else. Ofcourse even he may be wrong. I do like this suspense of who Reina is and what she actually wants. May be it could be T or one of her chamchi's or Maya or...anyone.

And coming to your update - Abhay wanting to heal her but gets attracted to her blood. Its definitely not your weak point dear. You wrote it well but I was dumb not to get it ,though I thought it could be something like that. Please do not doubt your writing abilities. You are definitely one of the best writers I have known.

Coming to the dagger, you said that Abhay or Sid would not get to know about it now. But it must be lying on Dipannita's body. Who would retrieve it ?

Will you really not update C&C in the near future ? :-( :-( :-(
Please do not discontinue it .

Originally posted by harinisriram39

Thanks a lot for the replies Shreya. I very well know that my comments are tiring and nonsensical. Sorry cant help it :-(

Well I really dont want Alina to be Reina and may be thats why I keep saying that. But in one update - at Sid's party , Abhay finds out who Reina is and tells himself that all these days he was thinking it was Alina who was Reina whereas it is someone else. Ofcourse even he may be wrong. I do like this suspense of who Reina is and what she actually wants. May be it could be T or one of her chamchi's or Maya or...anyone.

And coming to your update - Abhay wanting to heal her but gets attracted to her blood. Its definitely not your weak point dear. You wrote it well but I was dumb not to get it ,though I thought it could be something like that. Please do not doubt your writing abilities. You are definitely one of the best writers I have known.

Coming to the dagger, you said that Abhay or Sid would not get to know about it now. But it must be lying on Dipannita's body. Who would retrieve it ?

Will you really not update C&C in the near future ? :-( :-( :-(
Please do not discontinue it .

I quote myself He had earlier guessed it was Alina- but this time, he was sure who Reina was

which basically doesn't really mean he no longer suspects Alina. It just means that earlier he had guessed, and now he is sure. And of course as u said, he might be wrong tooπŸ˜†
Must it be lying on Dipannita's body? πŸ˜†

As for C&C I am not sure. The response isn't very encouraging and while I don't like the word discontinue, I just want to say I'm focusing on this one now.