Do women HAVE to be thin?? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

No, they dont have to be thin. But can they be hot hot? Please?😆
No they don't but I feel that more doors are open to an attractive healthy nice figured lady.
People overlook someone average and overweight a lot of times. I saw a show where Tyra Banks donned a fat suit and went out in public. People paid her no attention or were rude to her. When she went out without the fat suit, men were falling all over her. It's just not men though. Women even treat a beautiful woman different that a fat unattractive woman. 
Edited by .chiquita. - 10 years ago
beauty comes from within
no one has the ight to judge a woman from how fat or thin she is but by her nature
tu tun-tun jaise ho dabanggi
I'll still like u 🤗
I dont like too thin girls. i m thin and really want to gain some weight. for me healthy will do. 
It's not about being thin, it's just about being healthy. Losing weight beyond that "healthy" level is no way cool and dangerous, some models are so anorexic, what's the use of a really skinny body like that? With no curves whatsoever :S One shouldn't give a shit about the media, just maintaining a proper healthy weight is ideal. Life is meant to enjoy, why give up on all the yummy food, it's good to be health conscious but not too over the top about it cause that's no way healthy either.

I think Sonakshi and Aish are fine, people's expectations keep rising and rising, media always has flaws to point out, no one will ever be perfect enough. Pregnancy is not some joke, some women are able to lose weight quick while for others it takes time. And I think Sonakshi is extremely beautiful with her full face, curves, she doesn't need to lose more weight but just maintain it.

I came across this really cool ad while I was browsing through YouTube.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlpIkH3b5I

Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago
No absolutely not. If you are pressurised then that's a problem because one should not pressurise you to look thin. I'm personally skinny and have an iron deficiency anaemia but I hope Insha Allah I put some weight on so that I look healthy.
Women have to be what they want to be. It is their choice. If others like it fine. If not ignore them. I dont think there is anything to discuss. lol

Woman do not have to be thin and skinny. there is nothing wrong with having a bit of meat on the bones.