Inside the Actor : Samir Soni - Exclusive Interview (video)

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Here is the link to part 1 πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RjtGU_k24Bs#t=1[/YOUTUBE]

Second part will be on Monday  not done...that's torture πŸ˜†
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
EDITED πŸ˜ƒ    Sorry.. thoda jyada lamba chala gaya as usual πŸ˜› 😳

Firstly, Thank you Tellytalk India, Monisha Katial for this awesome interview (part 1) πŸ‘
As usual my first reaction looking at Samir Sir was... ... ... πŸ˜†

Loved the whole interview so much πŸ˜ƒ

The host was a bit weird in the introduction part πŸ˜† but i guess not her fault as it was due to her nervousness may be, Any gal would get a lil conscious or nervous when the handsome dude Mr. Samir Soni would be sitting there right in front her... Hain na ?? 😳

Now coming to the main part of the interview πŸ˜ƒ to begin with.. The Hiiieee.. from him was li'l different than usual as it was said only for us 😳 so lovvveeed it πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to hear Samir Sir saying "He is at his best now" both personally n professionally, 😊 it felt so nice to hear it from this humble,down to earth man with no false attitude or show off at all πŸ˜ƒ

Thank god the topic about female fan following n all could not be continued there for longer... Warna band baj jaati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Though i would have loved to see his expressions further when discussing that topic πŸ˜‰

Great to hear, How he discovered about his passion for acting at such a young age n waited so long to continue with it as career not ignoring his studies but completed them n got the best outcome πŸ‘πŸΌ Yet left another flourishing career only to pursue his passion πŸ‘ Yes, It needs guts to follow your heart πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ  We are so so thankful to you Samir Sir for doing that what you have loved to do the most as your profession πŸ˜ƒ n hence we got the chance to know this wonderful actor n human being ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Loved all his Honest Best replies Reg his struggle for work, disappointments n his movies success... n finally JJKN coming his way 😊 I have always been amazed to see how confident he was even at that time about Purab Mehra's Character n played it equally brilliantly πŸ‘ no wonder in no time it become the most powerful character in JJKN n was immensely popular 😳
Still i would love to see SS in a villain's role someday 😳😳 Great take on working in TV / Films as always πŸ‘πŸΌ  anyways i am in Love with his Statement "What was not my choice then is my priority Now" From the day i have read it 😳 Love his Honesty πŸ˜ƒ

Saying Khuaff RRR tooo long na??? ..was so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About BB 4 replies i have only one thing to say for his honesty n frankness #Respect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its simply not possible for everyone to be so honest n to be so true to yourself n your audiences... Samir Soni is truly an exception πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Rocking interview So far πŸ‘ Thank you so much Samir Sir for taking out time n doing for us πŸ˜ƒ

Next part is looking even more interesting... The confession is yet to be mentioned πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But waiting till Monday is...😑😑  Angry Menkas- Angry Menkas-  Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

hhhmmm so confession time for me too πŸ˜† when i saw the promo...'Salman will kill me...confession...scripted'... these 3 lines had me πŸ˜²πŸ˜² i was like 'what now' πŸ˜• what will he say...he can say anything na πŸ˜†...and everyone knows how controversial BB is this year...anything he says can be escalated...and I hinted to Samir thinking he will say 'don't worry' or 'all good' πŸ˜† but he was like...'was honest...straight from the heart' etc...meri toh lag gayi thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but uff...all iss well all iss well nowπŸ˜ƒ

now coming to the interview...Honest and gutsy πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ loved every bit of it. πŸ˜ƒ

he is happy in his personal n professional life...and yes it shows πŸ˜Š I feel it's more important to be happy in your personal life...professional ups n downs toh chalta rehta hai but if u have a happy home to come back to...then rest becomes easy...Neelam and Ahana have bought that stability in his life n vice versa...a complete happy Soni familyπŸ‘πŸΌ...tochwood.😊

the way he narrated his journey of becoming an actor...loved it...best part i liked was his writing a letter to his Dad...wish I had done it 20yrs ago too...i'd be a diff story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

After Baghban he was ready to be a villain πŸ˜² did not know this...been saying it so many times on the forum that I want to see him play a bad guy/villain...kya yaar koi producer mera yeh kaam kaar deta uss waqt...never too late...Samir you can still do that role...haye sabse handsome bad guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BB replies were also good...but I kind of had guessed this at that time only ki they (BB ppl) were playing games...but hamare bande ne unki game ki baja di πŸ˜† (i have the same feeling for 2 incidents in BB7...but yehan koi Samir Soni nahin haiπŸ˜‰ sab apni bachate hai πŸ˜†)

Andy...bitchy in a nice sweet way πŸ€£ go Andy go...I too want him to win or Sangram πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yes the bad gets the TRPs...not only on TV but in society as well...as he said...sad but so true these days. πŸ˜‘

next promo...awww he is already practicing how to tell Ahana...Daddy jitters...so waiting for the next one...as Rosh said...humain link de do...we will upload on YT πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks to Samir, Monisha (she let him talk) n Tellytalk for this wonderful interview. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited:
WTH.😑😑.2nd part only on monday??

Angry Menkas- 
Ok..coming to the interview: One of the bestest Intvs of Samir Soni  
Awesome replies 

Woww..i enjoyed watching this one

Loved the way..she said abt his childhood..his dreams of being an actor..How he pacified his family..How he got d job in Wallstreet n all
Wowww This guy is awesummm  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ β€οΈ ❀️

His frank replies abt the Bolywood n TV roles  n all were too goood

Now i jsut loved wat he said abt B4 n abt d current season. 

On d whole...a superb interview

Now waiting fr d 2nd part

Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

#sabkiboltiband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

#sabkiboltiband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#Sabkekankhule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for spamming...but will edit the post soon 😳
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rush2220

Second part will be on Monday  not done...that's torture πŸ˜†

nw dats d biggest torture
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love Samir for his honesty😳 and he looks comfortable on that couch! Tfs Rush!
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the video

I put alarm at 6am to watch the video 😳 πŸ˜† and when I tried to open the link, it said " it contains mature content " 😲 YT is acting weird these days πŸ€”

Anyways, a very nice and honest interview. Good to see him content with both his personal and professional life. How cute he said " I've got a 11 months old daughter " awww

And why the next part will be uploaded next week? Why not today ? Telly talk , email me the links I will upload them on YT.πŸ˜†

They already talked about their love story and ekta's contribution it in that SBS show. I want to hear more about Ahana πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Quite an interesting interview and the most revealing one for sure.. I have never never watched such a long interview of him :)

wow... they moved to a new home, now that is news... Congo Shongo πŸ₯³
SS says he is getting too old, I say he looks younger by the day (not in this interview though), but that is because he has to have the Khauff RRR looks... πŸ˜³

He used to get straight A's... now that is like me... πŸ˜›

He was miserable doing investment banking πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like I am miserable at my job!!!!!

oh... he cried because he did not have work... now that is so honest of him to admit that

😳 Oh no, he has encountered some gay advances... πŸ€£ and also "dhakka" from Dolly πŸ˜†

SS thought he should have won BB4 and we agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

He wants Andy to win, and so do I... vote for Andy
Edited by shweta_r - 10 years ago