"FOR YOU ONLY" epilogue UPDATED

Posted: 10 years ago
this is my first attmpt, hope u all will like. this dedicated to my bestest frnd my swtheart and everythingdnt knw she'l read it or not bt still THIS IS SPECIALY FOR HER i wrote ths story 3 year ago whn i was in 1st year of graduation. in that lead names were AVI and PRARTHITA. now i make it aarya os after changing somethings.. here my 1st try FOR U ONLY

part 1 - scroll down

PART-4

part-11
Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago

FOR  YOU   ONLY

Door bell rang, gayetri open th door.HE was there at door. She was going to ask him smthing but he was looking so tired. She couldn't look in her son's eyes, ths r like lifeless. She just let him enter. Widout saying anything he goes to his room and sat infront of table. He was remembering old and golden memories.the priceless memories comes infrnt of eyes again and again nd eyes bcm full wid tears.

He looked at the pic. His picture wid his love, life, everything.sddnly his eyes fall on the diary infrnt of photostand. This is arti's diary.in this diary arti's all fav song written. Many days ago she gave it to him.only yash can kp ths wid him, no1 dare to touch this expect yash. Afterall she is her JKR.a smile cm to his lips unknownly.yash also dnt knw th excact rsn y she love ths diary so much.he open the diary and saw  an envelope,at 1st he bcm cnfusd thn rmembr, at about 2 wks ago maa brought ths nd kpt in diary. Frm so many days he didn't even look at ths diary. He opend tht envelope and gt a lttr. Jst seeing tht handwriting he was srprisd for a sec,,, start to rd th lttr...

Yash,

U know very well how much u dear to me. I think u wont bcm srprisd aftr seeing ths lttr coz before also a gv u so many lttrs. We mt everyday still smtime I write u. hey u remember when I was at 10th standart thn u proposed me, I gv u ans in lttr.u beat me for tht, if maa or papa saw tht thn it bcm impossible to go outside before ur H.S.i still smiling while remembering those. Well, then u were right and now also u right. Everything my fault. Pls come to home once, for me.. I knw very well baba still waiting for u.

Tried to find so many chances to talk wid u. u didn't rcv may call, didn't even ans of my any msg. I calld at home, talkd wid maa, ask her to say u call, bt y u didn't call??went to mt u, u were not at home. At last choose to write u. its 2 month didn't see u, didn't talk wid u. how to live like ths?? I cant more, every moment impssble widout u. I knw frm childhood u so possessive, bcm angry in li'l things but always I tried to cnvnc u. and my every sml attmt mk u smile. U frgt evry thng so easily thn y not now?y u so angry wid me??

I knw that day baba shouldn't talk btwn us but u also shouldn't react like that. Ok, forget everything, pls forgv me, all my fault. I am so sorry, bt plz talk to me, plzz...

That day when we met accidently u cm to knw my mrg date fixd. U jst said congrazs??? How could u? do u knw how much l was hurtafter listning ur single word? I dnt knw about any1, but u knw very well how much baba meant for me, I cnt say no to baba for anything, nd in future also wont.my wish nothing infrnt of him, nd all ths for maa only, u knw ths also.so in ths mrg case also I couldn't say anything. U know very well no one can tk ur plc. U r everything for me.pls yash come infrnt of baba once, he'l forget everything. He love u so much, jst come once.still so many days left for mrg,, everything will be fine. If u cm at weeding day still he'l cancel everything for u, for me. I am waiting for u and will be waiting till that day, I only want to see u as my husband, no1 else. I wont able to say no to baba but wont able to live widout u, if u wont cm thn dnt knw wht I'l do... plzzz

Your's     aarti...

Letter ended, in silent room yash alone, sitting like stone. Want to scrm bt sound dnt cm. letter cm at right time bt it bcm li'l late to read. Jst ystrday at arti's mrg day she attempt suicide...

Ths is 1st part, hope u like. if u ppl like it thn i can cntnue in nxt part, bt if u want.. want ur encrgmnt. thank u. nd sorry if thr any mistake.

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
good start..please continue😳
great start,,continue soon
Great very interesting story continue soon
its very intrsting plzz cntunue soon ...waiting fr next ...
Very nice start. Congratz for your new story.Please continue soon dear!
wow dear it does look like this is first story of urs u did a great great job dear👏👏...
interesting storyline 😉😃

hope now aarthi is out of danger😕...really waiting to know what gonna happens next😊
great job dear⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by ladyBgud

good start..please continue😳

thank you, will continue soon
Originally posted by roserosey

wow dear it does look like this is first story of urs u did a great great job dear👏👏...
interesting storyline 😉😃

hope now aarthi is out of danger😕...really waiting to know what gonna happens next😊
great job dear⭐️⭐️
thanx for lovely comments,