"FOR YOU ONLY" epilogue UPDATED - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

Very nice start. Congratz for your new story.Please continue soon dear!
 thank u so much, will update asap

Hello frnds, thank you for your lovely comments, I amezd to see your re action. I really did not expect ths much.. so updating next part hope u all will like                 

FOR YOU ONLY

PART-2

FLASHBACK

YASH THROW WHATEVER GET IN HAND..   HE LOST HIS SCENCE IN ANGER..THIS IS THAT DAY, ARTI GETTING MARRIED WID SOMEONE ELSE. HOW CAN SHE?  WHAT ABOUT THOSE PROMISES WHICH THEY TOOK TOGETHER?  WHAT ABOUT THOSE MEMORIES?  SHE FORGET EVERYTHING? HOW? IS EVERYTHING SO EASY TO HER?     SO MANY QUESTIONS COMING TO HIS MIND. BUT HE IS NOT IN SITUATION TO THINK FURTHER. THAT DAY WHEN HE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS, HE COULDN'T BELIEVE AT 1ST,  THEN HE HAD TO BELIEVE. AND TODAY THAT DAY.

HE WAS ALONE IN HIS DARK ROOM. ONLY MOBILE'S LIGHT FLASHING AGAIN AND AGAIN IN SILENT.  HE KNOW, EITHER MANSI OR AMAN CALLING, HE KNOW WHAT THEY WILL SAY SO HE NOT INTERESTED TO TALK WID THEM.  NOW HE WANT TO STAY ALONE, EVERYTHING FEELING FAKE; FREINDSHIP, LOVE, EVERY RELATION...WHY ARTI DID NOT UNDERSTAND?  HE WANTED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HER ONLY.. IS HE NOTHING TO HER?? OR MAY BE WAS.. WHAT A GAME DESTINY PLAYED WID HIM...

YASH LAZILY OPEN HIS EYE, TAKE THE PH.  48 MISSED CALLS??? 9 MSGS?? HE WAS SHOCKED. 48 TIME? WHY? AMAN, MANSI'S NUM, BUT WHY MAA AND PAPA CALLED THIS MUCH TIME?? HE WAS CONFUSED AND BECAME TENSED ALSO, PAPA IS OUT OF TOWN,, MAA NOT IN HOME,, IS EVERYTHING OK?? SUDDENLY AARTI'S NAME COME TO MIND, HIS FACE COVERED WID MIXED EMOTION... HE UNKNOWNLY START TO READ MSGS, CAN'T READ MORE, EYES STUCKED...

"WHERE ARE YOU?  AARTI IS IN HOSPITAL,, SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF.. SERIOUS.." 

YASH BECOME BLANK.  EVERYTHING AROUND HIM STARTED SPINNING. SOMEHOW HE CONTROLLED HIMSELF. JUST 1 THING IN MIND THEN AARTI',," NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,, NEVER."   HE RUSHED TOWARDS DOOR,, FIND GAYETRI AND MR.SCINDHIYA ENTERING.. HE RAN TO GAYETRI,, ASKED LIKE MAD,

"MAA, AARTI??"

GAYETRI COULD NOT CONTROL HERSELF ANYMORE,, SLAP HIM HARD...  "WHY YASH?? WHY YOU DID THIS?? ... YOUR EGO KILLED HER FROM INSIDE."

SURAJ PRATAP SHOCKED BUT HE UNDERSTAND, ITS NORMAL, GAYETRI LOVED AARTI LIKE HER OWN,, HE JUST WENT TO CONSOLE HER.

YASH CRIED LIKE A KID..  "I AM SORRY MAA"

GAYETRI'S HEART ACHED TO SEE HER SON LIKE THIS, SHE JUST HUGGED HIM...

YASH DON'T CRY EASILY, HE IS SHORT TEMPERED FROM CHILDHOOD,, DON'T CRY IN WROST SITUATION ALSO. THIS IS DEFFERENT YASH... SHE CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN YASH CRIED LIKE THIS, MAY BE WHEN HE WAS SO SMALL...

GAYETRI WIPED HIS TEARS AND SAID,,"GO TO HER DEAR.."  YASH LOOK AT HIS MOTHER AND THEN RAN FROM THERE TO HIS AARTI

YASH REACHED HOSPITAL,, BUMPED TO ALMOST EVERYONE BUT DID NOT BOTHER. WHEN HE GET AMAN STARTED QUESTIONING ABOUT AARTI.. AMAN JUST HUG HIM TO CONSOLE..  YASH BECOME RESTLESS AND SHOUTED ON AMAN "HOW IS AARTI?? I'LL KILL YOU AMAN IF YOU WONT SAY, JUST SAY WHERE IS AARTI??"

YASH WAS SCARED, WHAT IF HE'LL LOOSE AARTI? HELL NOT ABLE TO BEAR THIS,, NO WAY...

AMAN SPEAK UP, "DR. CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BEFORE SHE COME TO SNCE"

YASH DID NOT SAY ANYTHING, GOES TO MR.DUBEY. HE WAS SITTING ON CHAIR, HIS EYES CLOSED, YASH TOUCHED HIS SHOULDER. HE OPENED HIS EYES. SEEING YASH HE HUGGED HIM TIGHT AND CRIED OUT.

HE DID NOT HAVE SON BUT HE LOVE YASH ALWAYS LIKE OWN SON. HE KEPT CRYING, SUDDENLY PUSHED YASH AND SAID WID PAIN AND ANGER "GO AWAY FROM HERE YASH, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER"...

YASH WAS STUNNED, HE LOOKED DOWN AND LEAVE FROM THERE.   

MR.DUBEY KEPT SAYING SADLY, "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE MY FACE YASH" HE BREAK DOWN AGAIN.

"I WANT TO SEE ARTI, AMAN.." HE SAID WID HOPE IN HIS VOICE...  AMAN KEPT HAND ON HIS HAND,, " NOT NOW MY FRIEND, SHE STILL IN I.C.U. AND NOONE ALLOWED..  AND UNCLE IS HERE, IT SHOULD NOT RIGHT TO CREATE A SCENE HERE,, PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND" YASH NODDED. HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE BUT STOP HIM AND GIVE A PIECE OF PAPER.. YASH LOOKED WID QUESTION,, HE OPEN THE PAPER, THERE ASMALL NOTE ::

"YOU DID NOT COME YASH???   I CAN'T BABA,, IF YOU CAN PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

So ths was 2nd part. I knw ths is totally yash's side and sad part bt it needed here to clr everything.. frm next part thr past, 1st meeting at childhood, frndshp and love will come. I'll try my best.. as I said before ths is my 1st so if any mistake thr so pls forgv me nd say me also I'll try to improve my writing. ii clr all ur doubts soon,. Do like and comment lf u like, want ur feedback... For ur encouragement I am writing again. ll try to update soon, may be tommorw, toll thn enjoy and happy weekend ... thank u once again

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Nice update..waiting for next chpt...
fantastic update dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i m so heartbroken to see the yashs condition๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...actually till now u didnt reveal that what went wrong in their love so that they r suffering like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,...but all i know is both r not at wrong might be the situation ๐Ÿ˜•...but really so heart breaking to see aarthi in ICU and yash suffering๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

cmg to aarthis father what s wrong b/n yash and him ...as u said thatwas the reason๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i m eager to know that as far yash was hailed from a good family with values and loves aarthi very much too but i m really wondering that what might aarthis father was upset with him

gayathri-yash scene ...very nicely written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...that shows how much aarthi means to scindia family too๐Ÿ˜Š

andat last the note left by aarthi...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  MOVED ME TO THE CORE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

really fantastic job dear i loved itโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...
looking forward to the next part dear...

have a great weekend to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep up the good work dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
amazing part and story so excited to next part
[QUOTE=palbhar]So sad!!!![/QUOTE
 yeah its sad, but next part will be swt one,,  ๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Josmi01

nice update. Loved it

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Nice update..waiting for next chpt...

thanx, will update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by roserosey

fantastic update dear๐Ÿ‘
i m so heartbroken to see the yashs condition๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...actually till now u didnt reveal that what went wrong in their love so that they r suffering like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,...but all i know is both r not at wrong might be the situation ๐Ÿ˜•...but really so heart breaking to see aarthi in ICU and yash suffering๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

cmg to aarthis father what s wrong b/n yash and him ...as u said thatwas the reason๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i m eager to know that as far yash was hailed from a good family with values and loves aarthi very much too but i m really wondering that what might aarthis father was upset with him

gayathri-yash scene ...very nicely written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...that shows how much aarthi means to scindia family too๐Ÿ˜Š

andat last the note left by aarthi...๐Ÿ˜ญ  MOVED ME TO THE CORE๐Ÿ˜ญ

really fantastic job dear i loved itโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...
looking forward to the next part dear...

have a great weekend to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep up the good work dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

at 1st thanx,, yeah yash's condition so bad, but it needed here..  i'll clr all ur doubts,...   hope my next part bring smile.. thanx again for beautifull cmmnt, will update today
Originally posted by Folla

amazing part and story so excited to next part

thank u so much, u'll get next part soon ๐Ÿ˜Š