Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THANK YOU FRNDS FOR UR SUPPORT, THIS IS 3RD PART OF FOR YOU ONLY, HOPE YOU ALL LL ENJOY

FOR YOU ONLY

PART 3

11 YEARS BACK...

"MOME,, ARE YOU READY?? LETS GO, WE ARE GETTING LATE DEAR" SOBHA CALLED HER DAUGHTER WHILE FINISHING HER LAST MINUTE WORKS..

10 YEARS LI'L AARTI COME WID A COMB AND HAIR BAND IN HER HAND,, "MAA, MY HAIR??" ASKED AARTI INNOCENTLY ...

SOBHA LOOKED AT ARTI AND SAID, "AGAIN?? I CAN'T AARTI, WHEN I TIE YOUR HAIR YOU DON'T STAY QUITE,, ONLY MOVE YOU HEAD ONE SIDE TO ANOTHER SIDE.."

"I WON'T MAA, PROMISE, I CAN'T HANDLE MY GAIR ALONE,... PLEASE MAA.." AARTI PLEASED HER MOTHER.

"OK, COME THEN, BUT DON'T MOVE AND KEEP QUITE"... SOBHA STARTED TO COMB ARTI'S HAIR

"WHEN YOU'll BE BIG AARTI?? IN EVERYTHING YOU NEED ME, TO COMB HAIR, TO CHOOSE DRESS BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE, EVEN IN SHOOLESS ALSO" SOBHA SAID WHILE DOING HER WORK.

"MAA, NOW WHY ARE YOU TALKING? YOU ASKED ME TO KEEP QUITE NOW YOU TALKING, NOT DONE.." ,

SOBHA LAUGHED,"OK OK, YOUR HAIR DONE, NOW LETS GO, HAVE TO BRING YOUR THINGS ALSO NA,,"

DUBEY FAMILY CAME TO BHOPAL 1 MONTH BACK. THEY LIVED IN DEHLI FROM LAST 10 YEARS. BUT HAVE TO SHIFT HERE COZ OF SOME PROBLEM AND MR.DUBEY'S JOB MATTER...  THEY BELONGS FROM BHOPAL BUT 10 YEAR AGO WENT TO DELHI, NOW AGAIN COME BACK 1 MONTH AGO...  FROM THEN BOTH SOBHA AND SATYENDRA DUBEY BUSY WITH DIFFERENT THINGS, AARTI'S ADDMISSION IN SCHOOL,, HOUSE ARRENGEMENTS... SOBHA DID NOT GET ENOUGH TIME WITH HER DAUGHTER FROM THEN, FINALE SHE GET AND COME FOR SHOPPING WID HER.  BUT AARTI'S QUESTION NOT ENDING.. ONE AFTER ONE QUESTION COME TO HER MIND, SOMETIME SHE ASKED HER FATHER, SOMETIME TO HER MOTHER, AFTERALL SHE IS NEW HERE..

IN SHOP

"MAA YOU COME HERE BEFORE??" ARTI ASKED TO SOBHA

"HOW MANY TIME I SAID YOU MOME, THIS IS MY CITY, I BORN HERE,, SCHOOL, FRNDS ALL HERE AND YOUR PAPA ALSO" SOBHA ANSWERED WHILE CHOOSING DEFFERERNT STUFFS..

"OHO MAA, I ASKED, YOU COME IN THIS SHOP BEFORE OR NOT"

SOBHA GOING TO ANSWER HER BUT STOPPED AFTER SEEING 1 LADY COMING TOWARDS THEM

"GAYETRI...HOW ARE YOU?? AFTER SO LONG!" SOBHA RECOGNIZED HER FRIEND.

GAYETRI HUGGED HER FRIEND, " I AM GOOD DEAR, WHAT ABOUT YOU?? YOU TOTALLY DISSCONNECTED YOURSELF, FORGET ME?"

"NOT AT ALL GAYETRI, BUT I AM SORRY, THAT'S MY FAULT, I SHOULD STAYED IN TOUCH", SOBHA SAID..

"I AM REALLY HAPPY AND SURPRISED TO SEE HERE SOBHA, AND HOW IS DUBEY JI??" GAYETRI

2 LADIES BECOME BUSY WITH THEIR TALKS AND AARTI ONE TIME LOOKING AT HER MOTHER AND ONE TIME AT GAYETRI, SHE JUST UNDERSTAND THIS IS HER MOTHER'S FRIEND

"IS THIS YOUR DAUGHTER??? OH MY GOD, SHE BECOME A BIG GIRL", SAID GAYETRI SURPRISSINGLY AND CUPPED AARTI'S FACE.

"BUT CAN'T COMB HAIR STILL" SOBHA TEASED AARTI AND BOTH FRIEND LAUGHED,

GAYETRI HUGGED ARTI FROM SIDE AND SAID, "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE OUR DAUGHTER, SHE'll LEARN SOON, ARE, FORGET TO ASK, WHATS YOUR NAME DEAR??"

-"AARTI DUBEY"

GAYETRI FORCED SOBHA TO GO WITH HER HOME AND SOBHA COULD NOT SAY NO TO HER OLD FRIEND AND GO WITH HER.

SCINDHIYA HOUSE

BOTH FRIEND'S CHATTING CONTINUE, AARTI LISTNING THEM, SHE LOVING TO LISTEN ABOUT HER MOTHER

A 12 YEAR OLD BOY COME FROM OUTSIDE, A CRICKET BAT ON HIS SHOULDER, "MAA, I AM HUNGRY" SHOUTED YASH AND JUST STOP THEN SEEING A BEAUTIFULL LI'L GIRL WITH 2 PONYTAIL...

"YASH??, YOUR SON ALSO BECOME SO BIG GAYETRI", SAID SOBHA TO GAYETRI.

GAYETRI CALLED YASH,"COME HERE YASH, THIS IS SOBHA MASI, TAKE BLESSINGS FOROM HER"

YASH GOING TO TOUCH SOBHA'S FEET, SOBHA STOPPED AND HUGGED HIM, "NO NEED DEAR, YOU REMEMBER, ONCE YOU THROW MUD TO ME AND I GET HURT HERE," SOBHA SHOWED HER ELBOW.

GAYETRI LAUGHED, "HOW HE'LL REMEMBER SOBHA? HE WAS JUST 2 YEARS THEN"

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT" -SOBHA  

GAYETRI ASKED YASH, "SHOW ARTI YOUR ROOM YASH, I'LL MAKE SOME FOOD FOR U BOTH"

YASH TAKE ARTI TO HIS ROOM...

"THIS IS MY ROOM" SAID YASH AND THROW BAT ON BED..

"YOU HURT MY MAA??" ARTI ASKED WID LI'L ANGER IN HER VOICE..

YASH LOOKED AT HER SURPRISSINGLY AND SAID, "I DON'T KNOW, MAA SAID NA I WAS SO SMALL THEN"

YASH UNDERSTAND AARTI NOT SATISFIED WID HIS ANSWER, SO HE SAID AGAI, " I AM SORRY FOR THAT"

AARTI SMILED, "ITS OK"

"WHY YOU THROW BAT ON BED? AND YOU BOOKS ALSO ON BED, BAD MANNER... YOU READ IN TH IS SCHOOL?" AARTI SHOWED THE NAME OF SCHOOL WRITTEN ON YASH'S BOOK...

"YES"

"WOW, I AM ALSO IN THIS SCHOOL, BUT I DID NOT SEE YOU IN SCHOOL" SAID AARTI

YASH'S FACE LIT UP, " YOU ALSO IN MY SCHOOL?? IN WHICH CLASS? I AM IN CLASS 7"

"I AM IN 5" -AARTI

"SO FROM NOW WE CAN MEET EACH OTHER REGULARLY" YASH SAID WITH EXITEMENT

"YEAH, BY THE WAY, I DID NOT HAVE ANY FRIEND IN SCHOOL YET, I AM NEW HERE NA" SADLY SAID AARTI

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND" YASH GIVE HIS HAND TOWARDS AARTI..

AARTI THAUGHT A MINUTE THEN SAID, "BUT DON'T HURT MY MAA AGAIN"

YASH SMILED,"PROMISE, I WO'T HURT YOUR MOTHER AND I WONT HURT YOU ALSO"

AARTI HAD A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE, "FRIENDS" THEY SHAKED THEIR HAND

A START OF NEW RELATION

END OF PART 3. HOPE U LIKED ND DIDNOT GET BORE.. I SHOWED SOBHA AND AARTI'S BOND HERE. CAN'T JUMP TO AARYA PART ONLY COZ I HAVE TO CLR EVERYTHING WHICH AARTI SAID YASH IN LETTER, I REALLY ENJOY WHILE WRITTING THS, HOPE YOU ALSO. FROM NEXT PART MORE ARYA SCN WILL COME WITH ANOTHER PASTS.. THR CHILDHOOD SO IMPORTANT SO I'LL WRITE THT IN NEXT PART ALSO.AGAIN SAYING I AM NEW IN WRITTING SO IF YOU LIKE THN PLS LIKE AND CMMNT, IF DODNT THN ALSO GV UR FEEDBACK.. EVERY1'S RE ACTION SO IMPORTANT FOR ME... THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOVELY COMMENTS. I GAVE BACK TO BACK 3 UPDATE AS I GET TIME, NEXT 1 IN NEXT WEEK, forgive me if any mistake thr TAKE CARE AND THANX ONCE AGAIN

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow..really very nice story๐Ÿ‘...loved it... very interesting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...continue soon..waiting...๐Ÿ˜Š
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i loved their childhood dear๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey shoba played a major role in aartis life like every mother but i wonder what happened to her in present as i didnt find her in the story part which is showing present time ...in aartis suicideand all ...i wonder abt her presence ...and yash hurted her when he is so small unknowingly ...should i take this as a hint ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...just asked out of my curiosity๐Ÿ˜Š

oh my lil aarthi so talkative and a big questionbank๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...omg with two pony tails...
haha thats why yash is bowled by her in that lil age ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

i love the fact that they r frnds now and also that yash will be her first ever frnd ๐Ÿ˜‰...in bhopal

want to see how their frndship progresses๐Ÿ˜‰...
hope u update soon...

great update dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...loved it as u said it brought smile to my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

have a great week to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb part! Lovely first meeting, and they became friends in their very first meeting.
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing part so excited to next update
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuraksha

wow..really very nice story๐Ÿ‘...loved it... very interesting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...continue soon..waiting...๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you

will continue soon
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josmi01

loved it.

thanxxx ๐Ÿ˜Š
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

wow i loved their childhood dear๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey shoba played a major role in aartis life like every mother but i wonder what happened to her in present as i didnt find her in the story part which is showing present time ...in aartis suicideand all ...i wonder abt her presence ...and yash hurted her when he is so small unknowingly ...should i take this as a hint ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...just asked out of my curiosity๐Ÿ˜Š

oh my lil aarthi so talkative and a big questionbank๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...omg with two pony tails...
haha thats why yash is bowled by her in that lil age ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

i love the fact that they r frnds now and also that yash will be her first ever frnd ๐Ÿ˜‰...in bhopal

want to see how their frndship progresses๐Ÿ˜‰...
hope u update soon...

great update dear๐Ÿ‘...loved it as u said it brought smile to my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

have a great week to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

at 1st big thanx for your grt feedback,, ๐Ÿ˜Š 

thanx a lot, i needed it.

yeah, as every mother sobha so important in aarti's life.. and thr bonding is like every mother,

u'll come to know everything, i'll try to describe sobha and arti's part beautifully, coz its so important here.

yeah our aarti is so cute and have so many Q s as every ths age girl, 

yeah,  yash her 1st frnd in bhopal and thr frndshp is so spcl, in next part thr grwng prndship will shown

once again thanx and hope i can fullfill all ur expectation with next swt update
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Superb part! Lovely first meeting, and they became friends in their very first meeting.

thank you, 

and yeah as thr no negtv incidnt nd  they small so its natural to become frnds in 1st meeting, ๐Ÿ˜Š
jhillyarya thumbnail

thank you