YEAH, THANX, WILL DFNTLY CONTINUE SOON
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

thank you so much for beautifull comments and supprt. this is part

4. and a sweet part hope you all will like

FOR YOU ONLY

PART 4

"so, how is your new friend?" gayetri asked yash while serving dinner.

Yash: good, but so childish, maa

Gayetri: why so?

Yash: she was asking why I hurt her mother

Gayetri: so?? What childish in it? See how much she care for her mother. You are saying like you become so big!

Yash: of course, I am 2 year elder than her... Oh maa, you know she is in my school

Gayetri: that's great, you both can be good friends then.

Yash: yeah, by the way I am her 1st friend here.

He said like he did best thing in life to dp friendship with aarti

Somehow yash started to feel special for aarti, a special right on her. He was so small to feel anything but still he was feeling lovely

Next day,, yash aarti's 1st day at school together

Yash was waiting for aarti at school gate

"hey aarti" yash rush towards aarti to see her, "why si late?"

Aarti surprisingly, "late? Where? I come at right time, school bus come this time na"

Yash: you come by bus? Papa drop me everyday, hey, lets go, I'll

introduce you with my friends" he pulled aarti's hand

He introduced aarti with his friends proudly. He was behaving like he win the world,

At break time yash went to aarti's class, she was having her lunch

Aarti: yash you here? Thank god I was feeling bored, your lunch complete??

Yash: nah, I did not bring my tiffin,

He did not want to let the thing come out that he forgot his tiffin in excitement of introduce aarti with his friends, so he said that casually, like this is regular thing for him,

Aarti: why? Masi did not give you?

Yash: she gave but I did not bring.

He tried his best for hide the main thing.

Aarti: so you are not hungry?

Yash could not say now, coz as habit he take his lunch this time, so no doubt he was hungry, aarti understand and said: lets share my lunch

At 1st yash hesitated but aarti forced him and as he hungry so both started to eat together   

Aarti was doing her homework

Aart: maa today yash did not bring his tiffin, I shared my tiffin with him, did right na?

Sobha: sure dear, he is your friend na, so nothing bad to share anything with your friend. So you both become good friends?

Aarti: yeah.. he introduce me with his friends, he is so sweet..

maa, when yash threw mug at you where I was??

Sobha smiled: he was so small then and you did not born then, you were in my womb..

Aarti become exited: really?? When I was in your womb what you wanted? Son or daughter?

Sobha hugged aarti: I wanted an angel from god and god gave me a beautifull angel,, and she kissed her daughter's cheek

Then both mother and daughter started to share different things with each other

Mr.dubey can't give enough time to aarti. Of course he want to spend time with their daughter, after all she is their one and only beloved child.. mr.dubey lost his parents in childhood. He grew up in his uncle's place. His grandmother took care of him. But his uncle and aunt not so greatfull with him.so from li'l age he had to struggle sfosr every li'l thing, hse had to start earn from then. When he established himself then got married to sobha agaist wish of his so called uncle aunt.

They broke all relation and after his grand mother's death the last thread between them also no more, so they don't have any relative as sobha also was orphan.. and mr. dubey don't want in future aarti have to face any problem or have to depend on anyone like him so he want to secure her future by giving best in his work field

Next day again yash forgot his tiffin in hurry and aarti again shared her lunch with him.. and after this yash started to forget his tiffin willingly, and finaly he said gayetri not to make tiffin for him as he love sobha masi's cooking. Not only that aarti asked him to come by school bus with her so he started to come school by school bus.

One day scindhiya family was invited in aarti's place for dinner,

After dinner gayetri said to sobha : yash become fan of your cooking sobha, not only he I am also from now.. thank you, for you my 1 work less now, no need to make lunch for yash.. and for you cooking aarti become best friend of yash,,

everyone laughed

But only the creator knows the real reason of this growing friendship

Next day in school at break time

Aarti to yash: you love maa's cooking that's why eat with me??

Yash: I love to spend time with you I eat lunch with you

Aarti: then why you don't bring your tiffin? You can eat from your tiffin with me also na??

Yash: yeah, but I love to share with you from your tiffin...

Aarti smiled: I know, I asked coz yesterday everyone was talking about this.. but I also love to spend time with you and share with you yash,

Yash smiled

And god smiled listig this lovely and innocent confession of this li'l and innocent soul

Start of a beautifull relation of SHARING..

THIS WAS PART 4, I TRIED MY BEST. HOPE U LIKED. I ENJOYED a lot this part. Yash and aarti's childhood, and I gv sobha aarti's scn also and mr.dubey's li'l past, as it important. Coz you all want to know details of that letter. So here everything important. Hope its not draggy and bored. When every past will come out then everything will be clear. And hope I can ans all your QUESTIONS. Many thanx for support, pls keep supporting and let me know if any mistake there, I'll try to give my best. In next part more aarya scn and sobha aarti's more scn. I am showing ths again and again coz thr relation so so important here, thanx once again.. will update on Thursday. Happy weekend and festive season.

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was really sweet sweeter sweetest update...i loved the cute scenes b/n aarya as they share their food with each other spending their little cute time ...awwnn...really so sweet if them ...

loved this sweet update and loved the beautiful bonding b/n aarthi-shoba...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

excellent job dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

but the lenghth is short dear i want long update😳
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update frnd..continue soon
waiting..
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OH dear this is such a nice story..
Loved it dear and I read it one go.
When you update again if possible please PM me dear.
Really sorry for late comments I was not here when you update it..
Again I say I love it..
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update so lovely so excited to next one
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😊😊
Originally posted by: srilanka123

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘