Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: roserosey

this was really sweet sweeter sweetest update...i loved the cute scenes b/n aarya as they share their food with each other spending their little cute time ...awwnn...really so sweet if them ...

loved this sweet update and loved the beautiful bonding b/n aarthi-shoba...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

excellent job dearπŸ‘...

but the lenghth is short dear i want long update😳

thank you so much.. i tried my best, glad you liked..

from here aarya's relation started, it'l be more swt lttr

and i'll try to give long update from next chapt, at th time of typing can't understand th length, thanx u said, from next i'll see it
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuraksha

Nice update frnd..continue soon
waiting..

thank youu
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

OH dear this is such a nice story..

Loved it dear and I read it one go.
When you update again if possible please PM me dear.
Really sorry for late comments I was not here when you update it..
Again I say I love it..

big big thanx..
 don't mind for late comment, its enough u liked and cmmnt..
i'll try to infrm u about update 
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

amazing update so lovely so excited to next one

thanx a lot, πŸ˜Š
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

thank you so much.. i tried my best, glad you liked..

from here aarya's relation started, it'l be more swt lttr

and i'll try to give long update from next chapt, at th time of typing can't understand th length, thanx u said, from next i'll see it

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It's superb! Loved their friendship. Yash forgot tiffin and sharing with Aarti, it's lovely. Their friendship and love blooming day- by-day.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

thanxxπŸ˜›
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! It's superb! Loved their friendship. Yash forgot tiffin and sharing with Aarti, it's lovely. Their friendship and love blooming day- by-day.

thank you dear, yeah their friendship will become more stronger now
jhillyarya thumbnail

Hey friends, Thanx for beautiful response.HERE part 5. Hope you'll like this part, I tried to give long part than before. at 1st sobha and aarti part but latter aarya part. enjoy

FOR YOU ONLY

PART 5

Time fly away, days become months and months become years. With running time dubey and scindhiya familys's relation become strong. But main reason was yash and aarti's growing friendship. Their friendship not only strong, this is special also.

Aarti found another place expect her mother. Sobha was her 1st friend, with sobha she started to see everything and with yash she started to feel everything. Aarti could not understand when yash take special place in her life. And same with yash also.  They did not feel alone after meeting each other. Aarti was in 9th now. Yash already started to feel different for aarti, in everything he need her, his every work incomplete without aarti.

One day yash and aarti's friend's birthday party and yash will come to pick aarti but aarti was not in good mood.. reason??? Sobha scolded her.

Sobha: what's this mome? You did not get ready yet? Yash will come in few min, he called me

Aarti angrily : I won't talk with you maa and I won't go also, say him to go alone

Sobha went to aarti: what happened? And why you so upset?

Aarti: you asking me reason? You know very well tht was baba's fault still you scolded me, why? You always scold me even if there baba's fault

Sobha: and what you did? You talked with your father like that,you saying you were right?

Aarti was silent then said : but he was wrong, why you did not say anything ti him??

Sobha copped aarti's face:  I know that dear, he was not right, but you should not talk withhim like that, I scolded you for that. I am your mother mome, I'll always show you whats right, whats wrong. You are my identity. If you'll do anything good, that's my identity like that if you'll do something wrong that's also my identity coz I am your mother. But I am not your father's mother. Don't do anything for which I have to feel shame. Your father lost his parents in small age, there was no one who can show him whats right, whats wrong. So if he did anything wrong thts not his fault totally. I am his wife, I'll definitely say him about this but peacefully. Then he was angry, if I said anything then he could not understand that. So I did not say anything then. But I had to say you. Then I felt you did not behave good with your father. You are my daughter, my pride. I want to feel proud of you, don't hurt your baba anyday. He did not get that love which he deserved. If any problem come then handle that peacefully, but don't hurt him. We are his only family if we hurt him then where he'll go??

Arti kept her head on her mother's shoulder: I am sorry maa, I promise, I'll not do like this again, I wont hurt him in my life, I promise.

Sobha: now its enough of emotional scene, get ready first, don't complain if yash'll shout on you.

"oye aarti where are you??" yash shouted from outside.

Aarti: take evil's name, evil is here.

Sobha: I am not in between you two, get ready, jaldi

Sobha come out from aarti's room: she is getting ready yash, you sit

Yash: what masi? Your daughter sooo lazy..

Arti come with 3 dresses: which one maa?

Yash: see masi, you said, she is getting ready, still did not choose what to wear, chhipkali.

Aarti: you shut up! Maa which one?

Sobha and yash both said together: yellow

Aarti surprisingly: wow, same choice!!!

Sobha: that's good, from now ask yash about your dress, leave me

Aarti: no way,

Aarti went. Yash: now will come with comb and hairband.

Sobha laughed: yash, you can give live comentry about aarti's daily routine without seeing her

After sometime aarti come same as with comb and hairband. Yash forget to blink after seeing aarti in yellow, she was soo beautiful, he did not see anyone this much beautiful. He totally mesmerized. He spoke when sobha going to tie aarti's hair.

Yash: don't tie those masi, kep your hair open aarti, you lloking beautiful. He sasid like he dreaming.

Sobha look at aarti: yes, he is right, you are looking more beautifull in open hair.

Aarti: ok then, lets go yash.

Yash come to world when aarti touch his arm. He could not take his eyes off from aarti,he felt different, which he did not fell before. It was umezing feeling. He could not understand the feeling but he understood, his life nothing without aarti, he can't even imagine one day without her

Aarti: yash, where we are going? This is not way to arpita's house.

Yash: in a wonderful place, just keep quite and come with me.

Yash hold aarti's hand and keep walking, he stopped one place and put his hand on aarti's eyes

Aarti: what are you doing yash?? I can't see anything,

Yash: shhh... just come with me.

When aarti open her eyes she could not believe on her eyes. Beautiful sunset was waiting for her. Like sun was waiting only for her before going to sleep.. its beautiful, there was no word to describe that, they were standing on a small bridge on a river. There was no movement in river, like river also going to sleep and the sun slowly mixing with water of river.sky was red. Birds returning to their nest. There only sounds from birds. Aarti forget to say anything, there was soo much peace everywhere. Like in whole world these 2 only witness of this sunset by holding each other's hand

Aarti: its wonderful yash. I cant belive this, wow! Beautiful! Why you did not bring me here before?? Aarti asked him but still watching the view.

Yash: this is my favourite place. Grandpa brought me here first. I always come here when happy or sad. This place give me peace. I did not bring anyone here, did not say about this to anyone, not even papa or maa. I did not think with anyone l'll come here or share this beauty

Aarti now looked at him: then why with me??

Aarti asked this but may be she knew the reason.

Yash: I don't know, but no one else expect you.

Both looked at each other's eyes. Aarti felt like her heart stop beating. The glimpse of love start from eyes, that night hard to sleep for both. The first feeling of love at teenage. The beautiful and confused feeling. From best friends to more than friends,, that feeling disturbed them, this was not so strong but enough to send them in dreamland..

START OF NEW FEELING

End of this part. hope you get some ans of you questions from sobha aarti convo. Want your feedback. Next part will be longer than this and will get possessive yash, little different. Hope you liked thism hit like and comment, waiting to see your response, thank you once again for support. Happy new year advance. Hope new year will bring lots of happiness to everyone,

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superbbb update...happy new year to u tooo...