Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update👏👏👏👏👏

yeah as u said i got some of my answers why aarthi is stuck b/n yash and her baba...as she cant hurt him at any cost as she promised her mother and also for the fact that she loves her baba very much as she thinks she is the only family left for him😭😭...i want to say u had buildup so beautiful relation b/n aarthi and shoba ...⭐️⭐️... her mom is her best frnd too⭐️⭐️...

and abt aarya i was just imagining the all things u had written so peacefully beautifully ...this is not just a teenage crush ...more than that their trust for each other and their frienship which is why they cant live without each other

loved loved loved the sunset scene ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...perfect timing to realize new found feeling ⭐️⭐️

looking forward to see the possessive yash as i love him in that way very much 😳😳...

a very happy new year to u and i wish this cmg year brings lots of joy in ur life...😃😃

keep on updating ...update soon
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
dear this is superb and I really enjoyed it.
Love each and every word.
Love Shobha and Aarthi's bond and Aarya's relationship.
You have written it so beautifully that I really got lost on your story.
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roserosey

wonderful update👏

yeah as u said i got some of my answers why aarthi is stuck b/n yash and her baba...as she cant hurt him at any cost as she promised her mother and also for the fact that she loves her baba very much as she thinks she is the only family left for him😭😭...i want to say u had buildup so beautiful relation b/n aarthi and shoba ...⭐️⭐️... her mom is her best frnd too⭐️⭐️...

and abt aarya i was just imagining the all things u had written so peacefully beautifully ...this is not just a teenage crush ...more than that their trust for each other and their frienship which is why they cant live without each other

loved loved loved the sunset scene ...⭐️...perfect timing to realize new found feeling ⭐️⭐️

looking forward to see the possessive yash as i love him in that way very much 😳😳...

a very happy new year to u and i wish this cmg year brings lots of joy in ur life...😃😃

so many thanx at first. ur comment always give me courage and force me to read my write up again.. i find new things in my writting for you comment. thanx a lot for beautifull comment. .

jhillyarya thumbnail
😛
This content was originally posted by: roserosey

wonderful update👏

loved loved loved the sunset scene ...⭐️...perfect timing to realize new found feeling ⭐️⭐️

so many thanx at first. ur comment always give me courage and force me to read my write up again.. i find new things in my writting for you comment. thanx a lot for beautifull comment. .

will try to update soon😊
jhillyarya thumbnail
[/QUOTE=caller123]dear this is superb and I really enjoyed it.
Love each and every word.
Love Shobha and Aarthi's bond and Aarya's relationship.
You have written it so beautifully that I really got lost on your story.
[/QUOTE]
thank you di..😊😊😊
Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update so excited to next part update soon dear
jhillyarya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anuraksha

Superbbb update...happy new year to u tooo...

thank you dear
jhillyarya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Folla

amazing update so excited to next part update soon dear

thank you soo much
jhillyarya thumbnail

thanx😊