"FOR YOU ONLY" epilogue UPDATED - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Superbbb update...happy new year to u tooo...

thank you dear😊
Originally posted by srilanka123

Superb👍🏼
Happy new year to you too with lots n lots of love, peace n happiness

thank you😛
Originally posted by palbhar

Lovely update!!!!!

thanx dear😊
Originally posted by Josmi01

nice update.

thanx

Hey friends, happy new year, sorry for late. here is next part of for you only, thanx for beautifull support. hope you'll like this. thank you

FOR YOU ONLY

PART-6

Annual day was near, and like every year aarti take part in function. This year she was in drama team. After school time everyday rehearsal. So which students in drama team they have to stay more 2 hour in school. All students went only 12 or 15 studendts there. aarti there and yash also. Yash was not in drama, he'll play guiter, but if aarti in school then how could he leave? So he was waiting. Finaly aarti come

Yash: hey, why so late?

Aarti: are, only 5 days left for event so extra rehearsal

Yash:oh, lets go, masi must be in tension

They were walking, someone called arti from behind, this was senior class's girl

Aarti: priyanka di? What happen?

Priyanka: have something important to say you

Aarti: oh, what?

Priyanka: come with me , want to talk with you alone.

Arti and yash looked at each other

Yash: come soon, I'll walk slow.

Priyanka pull aarti one side and showed a boy from li'l  far,and said: he is sahib, my classmate, he like you a lot, you understand na, what I am saying?

Aarti looked confused

Priyaka: he asked, will you be his girlfriend? Actually he wanted to ask you himself, but yash always with you na and now also, so you agree for it?

Aarti was stunned, this was her first proposal and from totally unkown someone. She did not even think anything like this. She know only one boy, that is yash. And ama also but he is yash's friend and look her as his sister. This is totally unexpected, she couldnot find any answer, ssomehow she said, " no,no way"

Priyanka: are, don't take decision like this, I know, how you'll give answer just now? Don't worry take your time and he is a really great boy. And listen, don't say all this any outsider, I mean to no one

Priyanka left from there and saarti stood there sometime, then remember, yash waiting for her, she ran towards him.

Yash: what happened? What she said?

Aarti was li'l afraid and feeling akward to say all this so she did not say anything

Aarti: nothing special, lets go, its become so late

Yash understand, something not normal, but he did not ask anything again as then already late, he dropped her at her home

Next 2 days aarti was so disturbed, she couldnot say anything to anyone about it. Not to sobha, not to yash. She understood that boy was following her on the way to coaching and from school to home, but as yash was always with her so he did not get chance to come infront of aarti. Priyanka again asked aarti, she again said no, but still he following. She couldnot concentrate in anything.yash did not notice that boy but he felt something disturbing aarti, he asked sometime but she did not say anything. Yash become confused coz till now aarti did not hide anything from him, even before asking aarti share every li'l thing. He decided after annual day ceremony he'll clear everything as now both of them busy in their field, so it would be better if with relax mood he ask her about it.

Finaly aarti said sobha what priyanka said her

Sobha: so what you said in rpl?

Aarti: ofcourse I said no maa

Sobha, so whats problem now?

Aarti: if he'll come infront of me and say anything then I'll slap him with my sandle,

Aarti was feeling, after sharing everything with sobha she get back her strength, she was no more afraid, so she said all ths in anger

Sobha: bbapre, relax my Jhansi ki rani, why so?? He like you, whats wrong in it? Every person has right to like, to love. May be he found something special in you. like anyone not sin, then why you'll slap him? Wo bhi with sandle? Cool down dear.

Aarti was silent sometime, she did not think by this way, that's true, there nothing bad to like anyone, after all she also like yash , uoknown smile come to her face when she think about yash,

Sobha: hello,

Aarti: you are right maa, but he is following me from 2 days

Sobha become serious now: he is following you? Yash was with you na, you did not say him

Aarti: no maa, I did not say him yet  

Sobha: ok, may be, that boy not satisfied with your answer that's why following you. Face him, say him  you are not imterested in him, or whatever in your mind. But stay with yash, don't go alone. Don't be afraid of this type of situation. You'll have to face like this many things so try to handle bravely and carefully. Clear everything with him at first, if still he'll follow you then we'll think but don't be afraid ok...!

Aarti hugged sobha tight: you have every solution maa, I love you

Sobha: I love you too

Next day again that boy was behind aarti, aarti understand that and stop in way

Yash: what happen?
aarti took yash's hand in her and go towards that boy

Aarti: have you any question for me?

That boy did not expect aarti'll come and ask like this so he couldnot say anything

Aarti: see, I know what your question, and I already gave my answer. Why you following me then? If you want to listen from me then I am saying again, I am not interested in you, so plz stop following me. If you'll do like this then I'll say my father

Aarti did not give chance him she turned and started to walk with yash. Yash was hell surprised and he did not have any idea what happened just now and why? And that boy was following aarti? Really? How he couldnot understand that? And how aarti know?

Yash: hey hey, whats wrong? You know him? What was all that?

Aarti: vo, that day priyanka di said me something na, about this, he asked me to be his girlfriend

Aarti said this with fear in voice

Yash shoked and asked in loud voice: what? Are you serious?

Aarti: slow yash, this is road

Yash: and, you saying me all this now?

Aarti: sorry, I was li'l scared, and priyanka di said not to said any outsider, but finaly said to maa yesterday

Aarti couldnot complete her sentence

Yash: so, I am a outsider for you?

Aarti bit her tounge, she did not want to said that but said what priyanka said her and mistakenly used outsider

Aarti: I am sorry yash, I did not mean that

Yash: so I come to know at last, for you her words more important than me? And till today he was following you and I did not know? you did not think I should know this?? And you know this boy? This is a flirt, girls are his hobby and he was eyeing on you and I did not know? wow ...

Aarti: I am sorry...

But yash did not listen, he left from there, aarti ran after him: I am sorry yash, plz listen to me

Yash: don't create scene here aarti, its road,, he looked at her angrily

Aarti: but yash, plzz, I am sorry, I won't do like this

Yash: your home here, go inside

Aarti did not dare to say anything else now as she know very well yash's anger, she know he won't listen anything now. She went inside.

Yash entered in his room and shut the door loudly, How dare he? , he was following aarti? And how stupid he is, he did not understand that? And aarti? She did not bother to say anything to him? For her he is outsider? He throw his bag in floor and sat on bed. His eyes fall on their picture on table. He forgot his anger after seeing aarti's smiling face.so many questions in mind, why everything so important to him about aarti? She is enough beautifull and a great girl, anyone can fall for her..   no way he can't even think anyone else with aarti expect himself..when he close his eyeys only can see her..

Why he took her in that bridge that day? What was there in her eyes when she directly look at his eyes? There was some majic, where he got lost and he want to lost more with her and don't want to come back,, why so?? Yash's mind couldnot find the exact answer of all questions, only his heart was giving one different answer...

hope you like this, pls give your important feedback, will wait for that. in next part will see what aarti will do to melt yash and yash's love realization. take care. nd once again thanx for supporting me 😊

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
Hey dear! This is an amazing update. I really lost myself in the story. I thought I'm watching it. Really I visualized everything. Great update dear!
You will become an amazing writer one day dear!
great update dear!!!!!!!!
another lovely update dear👏👏👏👏👏...
omg i m loving this eternal love story 😃😃...yes eternal and the bond aarya share is inseperable ⭐️⭐️...and right now it is invisible to themselves but they r well aware that they r spl in each others life ⭐️...
loving this cutie cutie love story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...
aah...who is that brat proposed aarthi 😡😡...how dare he??? cant he see that yash is there for aarthi 😡😡...loved the jawab by aarthi yeah JKR...but in speaking mode 😆

and shoba-aarthi really admire mother-daughter relationship😃

aah...u know my most fav part in this update was when aarthi smiled thinking of yash when shoba is telling her there is nothing wrong in liking someone⭐️😉😳😳...kuch tho start ho gaya

and yash omg yash feeling so possessive yeah but i agree aarthi should have called him as outsider i know she didnt mean it but still it hurts...and i m eager to know how aarthi gonna manofy yash 😳😳

loved the pace loved the characterization and loved the bonding b/n the relationships👏...u r doing a wonderful job ...⭐️

i m eagerly waiting for the next update so pls update soon

Awesome story eagerly looking forward to the rest
Originally posted by caller123

Hey dear! This is an amazing update. I really lost myself in the story. I thought I'm watching it. Really I visualized everything. Great update dear!
You will become an amazing writer one day dear!

thanx a lot di,, my plsr to have you here. thank you so much for spprt