Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Surbhi Prabhu and Manit Joura to feature in two different episodics of

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Surbhi Prabhu and Manit Joura to feature in two different episodics of Life OK's Shapath

The story will follow the concept of Bollywood movie Krrish 3 on how a child (Surbhi Prabhu) has been infected with skin disease and a scientist drugs and uses her for his wrong doings. Shedding some light on her character Surbhi stated, "It will so happen that I will become a chameleon who will rob people and kill them. But when I realize that the scientist has been using me for his benefit, I kill him too and gain ultimate power in the world."Talking about doing the episodic, the charming lady said, "I find saas-bahu drama very boring. I would like to take up roles which enhance my skills as an actor. I am the face of many international brands and have acted and done exclusive item numbers for various South Indian movies. I agreed to essay this role as my character was different. And I may act in Shapath in future too if I am offered similar kind of a role."The episode is expected to air on 21 December.Furthermore, in the coming weeks we will also see Manit Joura, who earlier played the wolf-man in Shapath, playing a super-sonic man in an upcoming episodic.He will be a person who would rob banks and do all sorts of illegal activities using his super power. To top it all, he will challenge the police force openly, and the cops will have their task cut out in nabbing this super villain.When contacted, Manit said, "Yes, this is the second time that I have been offered Shapath. Fireworks Productions is a great team to work with. And they know how well I can perform, and I trust in them. I will start shooting for this super villain role from tomorrow. After playing the wolf man, this is yet another challenge for me."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A concept following Krish 3? Err as long as it doesn't have as many holes as Krish 3 did. ðŸ˜†

TFS