Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

The Lost & The Found |Short Story| Epilogue pg16 - Page 2

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

awsum concept nams...

loved the chap 1 ...nams your an awsum writer 

Sahana is lost and none of her friend were worry  about her ???thats strange..

sahana found rahul..on whom she has a crush ..and the lift is stuck...

thanks for the pm nams..and ah please do PM the link of your other stories  too would love check them...

waiting to read the next chap...update soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dancersqueen

awesome start...thanks 4the pm...😊

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazysky

namu pehle toh big clap for the beginning
like really?? who the freaking hell start a story with a lost girl??
didnt expected that and didnt read the start like this anywhere before
its freaking awesome start
really loved it
and literally i was shakking while reading every line.
.though i was reading everyline i was praying ki
"plz god save this girl, dont do anything harm to her"
and when rahul entered in the scene and lift stopped
my breath stuckked in the middle but what i read next made me smile ki
*sigh* so she knew him and hugged him too
he he
teko pata hai teri ek ek line mein mere chehre ke expression 2-2 sec mein aise change ho jate hai ki mom ko bhi lagta hai ki main kisi ladke se chat kar rahi hu
he he
tu meko marwayegi kisi din
over all i really loved this story
looking forward to this story
update soon and that addiction one too

chetu meri jaan thank you so much!!!

your comments always makes me grin at myself πŸ˜›

hehehe.. yess.. i kinda use "lost girl" in my story πŸ˜‰

hey dont be afraid, coz the whole plot suppose to be humorous not scaryπŸ˜†

hahaha i am so glad ur expressions love me πŸ˜† isiliye rang badalte rehthe hena?? πŸ˜›

waise toh yeh soch yeh sab likte waqt meri mom meri baare mein kya soch rahi hogi 🀣

anyways next chap will b up shortly πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumimita

nams dear...superb concept..

loved it...awsome start

thnks a lot for the pm

thank u so much😳
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Quixotic

πŸ‘

Good thing I became a member of  India-Forums...now I can at least read so great stories of yours! So excited...I always hated reading books but now I am discovering my interest in this area through india-forums. Anyways amazing first chapter! I love how gradually you are getting professional and all with the labeled chapters and picture.⭐️ Desperately waiting for the the next update of this short story and the castel of wind story! 

πŸ‘

omg.. thanks dear.. thats really big compliment.. im so overwhelmed πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

i am so glad my stories draws ur interest, trust me even i started going crazy about novels after reading stories in India forums, now i have huge collection of novels in my wadrobe πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

professional ? OMG! thanku soo much.. cant tell you how good that makes me feel! πŸ€—

yes.. will start soon with that story..

thanks again
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Namss U r too good ..
Nice and Fabulouss Upd ..

thanku so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yogini64

Nyce concept...πŸ˜ƒ

Lost n found ... hehe.. apt title...πŸ‘

Oh... she's an NRI? .. iski frnds ko dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na... isse chod ke bhaag gyi??  

Rahul- her old crush? .. lol... life can be soo unpredictable...πŸ˜›

Lost.. yet found someone.. so special...πŸ˜‰

itna chotu comment ?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

anyway thankuu so much hun πŸ€—

nope not NRI.. kya sirf NRI All india tour pe jaa sake hai ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

yup.. old crush.. jaise mera b hai [ old wala, yash wala nahi πŸ˜† ]

dek na... meri saari stories ki heros, mere real life crushes hai 🀣

yup.. special indeed πŸ˜ƒ

will update soon... next time lamba review πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Renu...

awsum concept nams...

loved the chap 1 ...nams your an awsum writer 

Sahana is lost and none of her friend were worry  about her ???thats strange..

sahana found rahul..on whom she has a crush ..and the lift is stuck...

thanks for the pm nams..and ah please do PM the link of your other stories  too would love check them...

waiting to read the next chap...update soon..

renu πŸ€—

thanku so much.. i am glad u liked my writing πŸ˜³

yup will pm u soon.. and thanks for the review.. it really means a lot.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

updating in few! πŸ˜‰
..nams.. thumbnail

Chapter 2

6 years before..

.~.~.~.~.

Common common! Don't give up on me!!' she murmured waiting for the lift to arrive. After few seconds the lift doors opened and she rushed inside. But someone pushed past her making her trip on her toes.

"Shit.. sorry! Are you hurt?" she heard a familiar male voice ask her. She didn't have to guess it was Rahul. Her lab partner, her Class topper. If you are thinking he is a nerd, no you are wrong! He is just the special someone who has god gifted extra brains that process all study materials and lectures, seriously! He doesn't even need to study! And she? Well she shares this strange relationship with him that she still could not figure out what is he to her? A friend? a classmate? An aquintace? Or just a random person from her college?

Or rather he just love to "Annoy", "tease", "mock" and sometimes he even dares to play pranks on her. And she? Never she minded! Mostly because was one of those girls who would laugh at their own embarrassments. She was that girl who didn't mind to be ragged [healthy way ofcourse!], instead she went along friendly with almost whole school. Yeah that girl, who wasn't- well that good of a looking! But yet, she was everyone's friend.

"no.. I am.. fine.. thank you.." she breathed. Getting herself back to normal she leaned to the lift walls waiting for the lift to move in jet speed. But she had learnt one fact since she was a kid, that god hates her. Really! Like take this instant, during all other days the lift would move like a rocket, but today when she badly wanted to get out of here; the lift is moving in snail pace! Now do you believe? God hates her!

When he stood next to her, she realized how much their proximity affected her. She did realize it before, everytime they dashed each other during lab experiments, everytime he laughed along with her, everytime he gave her some advices, everytime he told her about himself, everytime; she felt butterflies inside her stomach. But she brushed it off thinking its nothing but awkwardness. No it wasn't! it was her freaking-little-traitor-heart that kept hopping around everytime he was close.

"so.. what plans next?" he asked in a casual voice.

"um.. head back home.." she earned a chuckle from him in return.

"I meant.. future duh! What do you want to be? Engineer or doctor?" he asked.

"oh.. that.. I guess.. doctor?"

He grinned at her. "I knew it!" he hit his fists in air. She raised her eyes brows at him. "ah..nothing.. you were so much into bio classes that half our classmates have already put bets on which medical' college you might join!" he said cheekily.

She gave a smile in return. Well she didn't know she was that obvious.

"I take you to be an engineer then?" she asked him.

He nodded.. fishing his hands inside his jeans pockets.

She had always had this little crush on him. She didn't know what attracted more- those light-shaded t-shirts that stuck to his body like second skin, or those biceps that kept saying hello to her everytime he moved, or those dark brown eyes she stared at when he would concentrate on some chemistry experiments, or those chubby cheeks that she always wanted to pull, or may be that grin on his face that would make all girls melt on their knees? Well she just.. umm she didn't know!

"so.. how is life..?" she blurted unknowingly.

He looked at her as though he was seeing her for the first time. "we have been going to same school since 9 years now, and we usually share same classes too! And since starting letters of our names comes in order we share same labs too!" he reminded her. "um.. so? I mean.. we are um.. just classmates.. and.. we.. um.. didn't talk much about anything else.. so.. um..-"

"life is great.. if that's what you wanted to know.." he said interrupting her.

She scratched her brains for any other way to strike an interesting conversation.

"i.. um.. you.. um.. HeyDoYouHaveAGrilFriend?" she blurted out.

Rahul looked at her for few seconds with confused look "what? Come again"

Biting her lip she repeated slowly "hey do you have a girl friend?"

She thought he would say a No, because as he said they have practically shared their classes since 4th std, she haven't seen a single girl clinging around him. He was normally friendly with everyone but hung around with only his group that had 6 boys. So.. may be he doesn't have a gf.. may be she had chan-

"I do.." he replied non-chalantly.

Her heart broke into millions of pieces then and there! When the lift doors opened she saw a long-haired-girl waiting for him outside the doors, "please keep it secret okay?" he whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine. And then he disappeared with that long-haired-girl.

For the next two months, she saw him less. Their labs were over and everyone were preparing for their exams. She saw him with a whole new group now! He had his same old 6 boys but it included 4 new girls along with that long-haired-girlfriend. It was then she got to know from one of her friends that he had been dating the said girl since an year now! But he is quite secretive about it. And here she thought, all those pranks, those teasing's, those double-meaning conversation was because he liked her. Well he was just being annoying-jerk!'

.~.~.~.

"thinking about me?" He asked bringing her out of her thoughts. she shook herself out of the past that she had buried deep down inside her.

.~.~.~.

there goes second chapter!

quite early isnt it? πŸ˜†

anyways do read and review.. next update tomorrow πŸ˜›

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ..nams..

chetu meri jaan thank you so much!!! love u too

your comments always makes me grin at myself πŸ˜› anytime mam

hehehe.. yess.. i kinda use "lost girl" in my story πŸ˜‰

hey dont be afraid, coz the whole plot suppose to be humorous not scaryπŸ˜†

hahaha i am so glad ur expressions love me πŸ˜† isiliye rang badalte rehthe hena?? πŸ˜›

waise toh yeh soch yeh sab likte waqt meri mom meri baare mein kya soch rahi hogi 🀣 teri mom ka toh pata ni meri mom ko shak zarur ho gaya hai

anyways next chap will b up shortly πŸ˜³

now about the 2nd chapter
wel i really liked it personally
though it was simple but it was really real like
a simple girl with crush n the crush is lready having a gf
not a big issue of heart but yeahh somewhere i felt that am seeng a simple girl
and the story can be related to every girl
i am reallyloving this story
looking forward to it

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago