Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 3

"thinking about me?" He asked bringing her out of her thoughts.

"no.. not.. not all! Why would i?" she stuttered shrugging her thoughts.

He smirked "may be you missed me!" ah I did! but I still hate you. she replied mentally.

Biting her lips she murmured "nope!"

He winked at her as if trying to say I-know-you-are-lying-honey'

"How come you are in kerala?" they asked simultaneously. He chuckled again. He chuckles a lot doesn't he?

"you first.." she insisted before he could protest. Well she couldn't just tell him that she was lost? could she?

"well.. my granny stays here.. so I visit here often.." he informed her.

"here? In hotel?"

He laughed "no no.. I meant in kerala. Well I was here to meet my friend.."

"now you tell me.. heard you shifted to Bangalore?" he queried.

"yeah.. well.. I got into a medical college there.. parents transferred their business.. everything is good" she smiled hiding further details of her stupidity.

"oh okay.. that's nice! Living your dreams ah?" his wink made something churn inside her. She nodded awkwardly shifting in her seat.. "so what brings you to Kerala?" he probed when she didn't answer.

"ah.. i.. we came on a tour.. 20 days tour all over india.. with my friends"

"that's awesome!" he smirked "I see.. you have changed a lot.. I thought you didn't like tours.."

She looked up to meet his eyes. He knew? How? She didn't express her thoughts much! "don't be surprised.. when you spend most your childhood with a person, you understand the nature of the person.." he said. But sahana was unconvinced. She continued to stare at him. "array! Remember school trips? You came to none! When whole class enjoyed their vacations you preferred to stay at home! It won't take a genius to guess you are allergic to tours!" Sahana looked convinced now. But she wondered why would he observe so much about her?

"but.. where are your friends?" he asked after a while.

"gone.." she supplied.

"huh?"

"I am lost duh! They left me! I.Am.Lost. no phone! No bag! Nothing.. I don't even know where f**k I am!!" she threw up her hands in frustration. She felt her eyes moist. No no she wasn't going to cry! Not infront of him!

"hmm.. that.. seems a problem.." he scratched back of his neck. It was his habit whenever he wasn't happy about something. Sahana had seen him do it so many times.

She sighed. She was lost!

"you can come to my house.." he offered surprising her.

" I am sure.. you don't even know the local language here! So.. come to my house.. I am leaving to Bangalore tomorrow anyway.. I can drop you back home!" he said with a smile. It was too much to accept. Going to his house? travelling back to Bangalore with him? Uh-huh.. bad idea!

"but-" before she could protest he called up someone.

"hey Amma... Hm.. haan.. will be there.. I am bringing a friend.. so.. kazhikan endenkilum petannu undak.. Amma!!! Please.." sahana saw him blush but he soon recovered from the heat his face was giving "Amma! Aval enik prathyeka frienda..haan haan vega varum.. BYE amma!" Sahana looked at him wide eyed, hearing him speak Malayalam was something different.

"what did you say?" she narrowed her eyes to the unknown-language.

"that I am bringing you home!" he grinned. She understood that duh! But what was with those other lines which she didn't recognise?

Just as he flashed his pure-white-teeth, the lights came back and lift started operating again!

What an irony, 6 years back he walked out of the lift with some other girl, today he is taking her along with him! Talk about Life.

.~.~.~.

"you sure you are okay?" he glanced at her once they were inside his car. She shifted uncontrollably in her seat.

"I don't know!" she whined and sighed deeply. "hey.. what.. I mean.. is there any problem? You look uncomfortable!" he noted. She sighed again.

"I don't know Rahul.. I mean.. coming to your house.. and all what happened today.. is.. just that.. Uggh!!!!" she groaned. But Rahul only managed Laugh which once again took her by surprise. She glared at him.

"don't look at me like that!!" he said stifling his laughter. She continued to glare nonetheless. But in between the glare she saw how adorable he looked with dimple in his cheeks. There was slight subtle that made him look so gorgeous! Damn those silky hairs, how she wished she could brush her hands in them. then his eyes, they were dark brown. So serene.. and he had this amused look on his face.. and he was staring at her.. wait what? He was staring at her! Shit!

"are you checking me out?" he raised his eye brows. Sahana gulped and looked away. "WHAT? No! I .. I mean.. what.. I don't.. I mean.. I didn't.. ugh! Rahul!!" she bit her lip when he started laughing again. Was she being so funny? She frowned at him.

"Hey! I know.. okay? We meet after 6 years.. and it wasn't even like we were best of friends and all.. so I understood you would feel uncomfortable with the thought of me taking you home.. but trust me you will love my Amma! And its only me and Amma okay.. no one else.. so stop worrying.. and-" he edged close to her face, her heart skipped a beat. "sometimes we just need to let it go.." he said in a husky voice. Her nerves jittered again and her heart beats raced again.

Without knowing what to utter next she just nodded. Her grinned and ignited the engine. Sahana forced herself to look out of the window she didn't trust herself what she would do if she continued to ogle at him as if eating him whole through her eyes! Damn. Where her manners? Dignity? Gosh! This boy was driving her crazy and she didn't like the way her nerves reacted. She hated it!

"are those trees more interesting than having me here?" he whispered huskily. Sahana jumped suddenly. Damn! What was wrong with this boy? And serioudly dude? She wanted to scream that the said was doing no help to her in drawing her attention out of his smooth lips or dark brown orbs or his white V shaped t-shirt that gave her perfect view of his Abs! but she couldn't say that could she?

"well kind of.." she said. Rahul showed a fake hurt expression. Wait. Now where they having those filmy-novel-kind-boy-and-girl conversation seriously?

"ah that hurts!! I guess I should increase my gym time.." he said tapping his chin. She wanted to cry out loud! what he was planning to do anyway? His idea about gym only let her imagination wander to those restricted thoughts such as, how would he look while exercising? How hot would he look with the sweat dripping down his cheeks! Damn the female harmones she cursed. And for the rest of the ride she decided to go back to her mute state and stare at those dumb trees on the way! Whoever thought it was good idea having trees on the roadside would have hundred more years in this earth due to her prayers and thanks givings!

.~.~.~.

thank u for all the replies.. πŸ€—

and yes there goes next chapter as promised! πŸ˜³

and yeah there is two sentences in malayalam.. if can, u guys can guess the meaning of it..

if not i will tell the meaning in next update πŸ˜†

and yeah i dont know malayalam either 🀣 i took my friends help! πŸ˜†

i cant tell u when is the next update may be after my exams [ dec 29th ]

"Addicted" "Jab We Met" updates will be in jan.. :)

keep reading & reviewing 

with loads of love

nams! πŸ˜³

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ha ha
that was awesome chapter
loved it
but u r showing sahana hopelessly in love
he he
itna na dikha yaar warna mujhe nani yaad aajati like stalker type
sorry not meant to insult the lead here by comparing
but yeahh somewhat dont let her stalk him please
and also if u write anything in other language kindly write its english version in brackets
that will help me
as i dont wanna miss anything or any line
please

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
Quixotic thumbnail

Hi Nams😊..My name is Shristi Singh. My friends call me Shris though...Anyways are you a literature student? 
Quixotic thumbnail
πŸ‘

Sensational Chapter 3! I loved how you developed and expressed both the characters (Rahul and Suhana) in this chapter. I am extremely fascinated by the way you have expressed Suhana's feelings, awkwardness, and sheer denial of her feels toward Rahul. Eagerly waiting for December 29th update! I don't know Malayalam so I am very curious to find out the meaning of those Malayali lines. I even tried to use online translation programs to figure out the meaning of those lines, but unfortunately they did not work.  
Quixotic thumbnail
Please send me the past updates of your old stores such as Addicted and Jab We Met when you are free. I am very interested in reading your past updates and stories. 
Thank you so much in advanced! πŸ‘πŸΌ
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nams.. i dnt knw malayalam...

so pls dear its a request..if u can pls update it soon... so that i can understand it.. 

well the update was as usual superb and mindblowing...

i think rahul loves sahana...

for that reason he blushed...as may be his Amma knws abt it..

aww.. the car journey was really very nyc..and sweet

well all the very best for ur exam..

till then bye and take care..

will wait for ur update eagerly..

with lots of love
moumita 
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hehe... thats nice... πŸ˜ƒ

Flirty update ... lol... he never leaves a chance...πŸ˜‰

Even after 6 yrs... he's just the same...πŸ˜›

& sahana- she used to be shy.. but now she's even more reserved...😊

Trying to hide the rush of emotions.. coz she know... he had a gf... maybe now too...😳

But looks like .. he really wants to talk to her.. to make her meet her amma... as if telling her abt the gal .. he had a crush on.. lol  πŸ˜†

Ahan... wat a chance... sahi time pe lost hui h... got her savior...  πŸ˜Ž

She'll even go back to her home with him... awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic

πŸ‘

Sensational Chapter 3! I loved how you developed and expressed both the characters (Rahul and Suhana) in this chapter. I am extremely fascinated by the way you have expressed Suhana's feelings, awkwardness, and sheer denial of her feels toward Rahul. Eagerly waiting for December 29th update! I don't know Malayalam so I am very curious to find out the meaning of those Malayali lines. I even tried to use online translation programs to figure out the meaning of those lines, but unfortunately they did not work.  

hey dear thank u so much!

nope i am not a literature student.. i am an engineering student πŸ˜›

and her name is sahana πŸ˜³

u tried translator? well even i tried to use to get the malayalam words but no use so i ended pestering my friends πŸ˜† 

well thank u again..

im updating today.. and next update i have no idea when,.. may be before or later [ dec 29 ] .. πŸ˜ƒ
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic

Please send me the past updates of your old stores such as Addicted and Jab We Met when you are free. I am very interested in reading your past updates and stories. 

Thank you so much in advanced! πŸ‘πŸΌ

u can find them all in writers corner neverthless here it is.. :

Jab We Met : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646844

Addicted : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3661591

Love Forever : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3806454

..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumimita

nams.. i dnt knw malayalam...

so pls dear its a request..if u can pls update it soon... so that i can understand it.. 

well the update was as usual superb and mindblowing...

i think rahul loves sahana...

for that reason he blushed...as may be his Amma knws abt it..

aww.. the car journey was really very nyc..and sweet

well all the very best for ur exam..

till then bye and take care..

will wait for ur update eagerly..

with lots of love
moumita 

thank u soo much dear..

i am so glad u liked it.. πŸ˜‰

more such scenes on the way.. πŸ˜†

updating soon.. πŸ˜³