..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yogini64

Hehe... thats nice... πŸ˜ƒ

Flirty update ... lol... he never leaves a chance...πŸ˜‰

Even after 6 yrs... he's just the same...πŸ˜›

& sahana- she used to be shy.. but now she's even more reserved...😊

Trying to hide the rush of emotions.. coz she know... he had a gf... maybe now too...😳

But looks like .. he really wants to talk to her.. to make her meet her amma... as if telling her abt the gal .. he had a crush on.. lol  πŸ˜†

Ahan... wat a chance... sahi time pe lost hui h... got her savior...  πŸ˜Ž

She'll even go back to her home with him... awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

yogi thank u soo much πŸ€—

i am updating now.. :))

hehe wo pata chal jayega πŸ˜‰

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4

*no proof read sorry!*

"Finally this is my home sweet home!" he grinned at her showing a traditional-huge-house at the outskirts of the city. Green everywhere! Was the first thought that came to her mind; the house was surrounded with more than 100 different plants and countless trees. The house had 3 partitions, west side, east side and the middle. It was a typical-traditonal-south indian house.

She smiled widely, she wasn't dreaming! Was she? Coz if she did she never wanted to be woken up. First meeting him, then talking to him and now he has brought her home! What more surprises were on its way?

She couldn't forget the fact that God hated her, amongst all the surprises she knew there must some hidden torture! She was just waiting for this fairy tale phase to be over so that she can face reality. She badly wanted to!

"ayyee.. Mole!!! Ethiyyo..!" came a sweet voice from inside as Rahul stood infront of a woman probably aged above 60 wearing a white saree. Sahana slowly stepped beside him. Suddenly she felt her heart race and a weird thought entered her idiot-brains - They looked like couple! It seemed like one of those scenes where hero brings his heroine to his house. wait what? She was going crazy!! WTH was she thinking? She shook her thoughts off and smiled at the lady infront of her.

The huge smile on old lady's face made her heart melt. The old lady touched sahana's cheeks as though sahana was some goddess she was worshipping. She slowly planted a sweet kiss on sahana's forehead. "Moloru sundari aanallo.. njan vare kannu vechu pokm!" she said. Sahana smiled even though she didn't understand what Amma said exactly, she knew the meaning of sundari; that is beautiful!

Sahana blushed, she usually didn't fish for compliments. she smiled a thank you. "So you are sahana!" asked the lady with twinkling eyes. Sahana nodded shyly. Amma looked at both, Rahul who was grinning widely and sahana who was blushing badly. "Randu pereym orimichu nalla rasamunde kanaan..!!"

Sahana frowned not understanding a single bit. When she turned towards she found him looking as horrified as ever! Wait.. was that a blush? OMG! He was blushing? Why? What did that mean? Why did he look as though someone had seen him naked? What?! Argh! Her imagination really needs a brake.

The lady laughed at their expressions.. "I take that you don't understand Malayalam do you?"

Sahana shook her head negative, the lady laughed some more. Rahul who recovered from his "horrified" state went ahead glaring at Amma. "can we come in?" he asked at her sternly. Amma laughed again "Oh!! Silly me! Come in.."

Rahul still had that slight blush in his face which he was trying his best to hide, sahana followed them silently with a frown.

"so.. um.. Sahana.. That.. is my Grandmom! My amma.." he said after they were inside. Amma hit his arm playfuly. "here I thought I was your girlfriend!" amma said with a pout. Well lets just say Rahul looked like a 5 year old whose crush had just kissed him! But smirked nonetheless. "ofcourse sweetheart!.." he said side hugging amma.

Sahana grinned she loved Amma already!. "Amma! C'mon stop embarrassing me now!" he whined when amma planted a kiss on cheeks. Sahana hid back her laugh. "see.. I told you!" the old lady pouted.

"you are right amma!" she said holding back her giggle. But the lady looked at her suddenly and sahana realized she had called her "amma"

"oh.. I .. am I allowed to call you amma?" she asked cheekily. Amma nodded her head instantly. "ofcourse darling you can! I only object it when comes to this handsome piece.." amma giggled along with sahana "I agree.." sahana said between her giggle. When she looked at Rahul she saw him raising his eye brow. Did she say anything wrong?

"Oh My God! What kind of a human I am? C'mon in dear.. what will you have? Chai? Or something to eat?" amma asked.  Sahana shook her head " no no.. please.. I am fine..!" she tried to object only to be interrupted by Rahul "do you need to ask? I told u to cook something!!" Rahul glared. "haan haan mole! I did.. just give me 5 mins I will arrange the table.." saying so amma disappeared behind the curtains of the door. Sahana stood in open-aired living room biting her lips.

"did you just agree that I am handsome?" he asked behind her.

Sahana grasped. Shit! She badly needs control over her stupid-tongue!

"what.. i.. No! I mean.. yes.. but.. Ugh! Rahul" she whined.

"is that so difficult to accept an world-known fact?" he asked her with a wink. Sahana hit her head. "this is what you learnt from engineering? To be proud of yourself?" she retored.

Rahul smiled at her "when someone else appreciates you, shouldn't you be proud?" he asked her. Sahana was going insane and it was universally confirmed now!

"Gosh!! You are annoying!" she held her head in frustration. Rahul chuckled. "now that's the girl I know!! You used to say that almost every day during our labs remember?" he asked sitting upon a platform and leaning on the pillar. Her lips broke into a smile against her wish. Memories.

And then another thought hit her. "what did Amma say when we came?" she asked suspiciously. The smile on his face vanished and was replaced by blush?

"nothing.." he grinned at her, his blushing vanishing as soon as it came. Sahana rolled her eyes. "Tell me!" she insisted.

Rahul stood infront of her "she said you are beautiful" he whispered looking into her eyes. I understood that duh! After that?

"...and af..aft..after th..that?" she stammered. Their proximity wasn't helping at all!

"she said you are pretty.." he stepped closer and she took a step backward.

"she said you are cute.."

"she said you are lovely.."

"she said you are eyes are hypnotizing.."

"she said your lips-"

Seeing her flushed face rahul burst out laughing.. Sahana glared at him.

Sahana looked behind him and blurted "Amma!"

Rahul jerked back suddenly and turned around. Amma was arranging dining table. Sahana walked briskly towards amma. She heard the stifled chuckle of Rahul behind her. She wanted to strangle him. strangle him until she breaks of all his teeth.. until he cannot chuckle ever again in his life! Huh jerk. What was he trying to do? She looked she needed a cold shower. Very badly.

"sahana? You okay?" Amma asked her.

Breathing heavily Sahana answered.. "wash..washroom? i.. need to.. freshen up.."

"straight to your left.." amma showed her the direction.

.~.~.~.~.

will surely updated if i get a chance before dec 29th..

oh btw yesterdays malayalam sentences :

kazhikan endenkilum petannu undak : Cook Something to eat.

Aval enik prathyeka frienda. : She is a special friend. 

Actually there is no exact word for that, "Prathyeka" can be used for special/important/different.. so yeah here in this case special friend

haan haan vega varum : yeah yeah will come soon..

so there are few more Malayalam words in this update too.  

ayyee.. Mole!!! Ethiyyo..! : Finally You came!

Moloru sundari aanallo.. njan vare kannu vechu pokm! : You are beautiful! 'meri nazar na lage'

i cant tell you the meaning of 

"Randu pereym orimichu nalla rasamunde kanaan..!!"

that is for sahana to find out πŸ˜† and haan incase u do find please dont disclose here in the thread πŸ˜³

exams are going on.. so keep me in prayers please? i need it very badly!

take care

with loads of love

nams! πŸ˜›

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i am loving this
really in love with this chapter
awesome chapters
loved it
its wow
loving sahana and arjun
he he i dont know malyalam but i guess amma asked her if she is gf?
guessed not sure
i'll be finding along with sahana for sure
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chap3-awesome update...esp the car journey...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 3:
Awesome update 

loved it..

Rahul is really sweet...

i think he too likes Sahana??

Ahaaan...Sahana at Rahul's place, hoping to have some romance... ;) ;)

Chapter 4:
Another wonderful update

loved it

i'm very sure Rahul likes Sahana...

Amma is very sweet...

ahaaannn...blushing and all...way to go Rahul ;) ;) :P :P

I hope 29th December comes soon..
Edited by lovely7010 - 10 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail
Nice workk Namsss ... 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Finally read both the chaps together...

Chapter 3:

it was an Awesome update 

Rahul is super sweet...

gosh girl  sahanna's  imagination 

lol she was staring at the tree out side and thanks giving and praying for those who planted the tree...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 4:

this an really sweet update...

now am damm sure Rahul loves  Sahana...

and if am not wrong his GF was his Grandmom right???

and not to forget her Amma..she  is really very sweet...

i think es update mey  Rahul ney jetha blush kiya uthana koi ladki bhi nahi karegi shayad..

and All the best for your exams.. hope you do them well..πŸ€—

update soon..

Quixotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..nams..

u can find them all in writers corner neverthless here it is.. :

Jab We Met : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646844

Addicted : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3661591

Love Forever : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3806454

Thank you so much! 
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chap 4- awesome update...
all the best 4 ur xams...
Quixotic thumbnail
Amazing chapter 4!πŸ‘...I am truly loving this story. 😊Too good!πŸ˜ƒ...I hope you are able to update before 29th...dying to read the ending. Amma is such an awesome character in this story..I am unable to understand why Rahul did not tell Sahana that he liked her 6 years ago πŸ˜•because now it is so apparent that he likes her. Hoping to find this out in future chapters. β­οΈ

May you learn all your syllabus in the least amount of time possible before your exams and top your exams!!!  All the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ!