Dear CVs, the TRP audience "HATES" your anti-hero!

Posted: 10 years ago
TRPs this week - 1.9

What was shown last week?

Madhu having a miscarriage. Insecurity of RK still continues. Instead of giving support to her when she needed him the most, the so called anti-hero with MANY shades put the whole blame on her and was cribbing as if she wanted the ABORTION and he was saving his kid like Jhansi Ka Raja🤢

What did my MOM say?

RK is a "GHATIYA AADMI"👎🏼

Is this how you want the audience to see your HERO? Oops multi-shaded ANTI HERO? Fine then go ahead. Butcher him more (Yes, the way you are presenting him, is called CHARACTER-BUTCHERING in normal human language)😳

How can you expect the normal SANE people who watch your show to still like your EPIC COUPLE and EPIC MULTI SHADED CHARACTER when the same guy who two days ago was shouting  "ABORTION ABORTION" to his wife starts blaming her for deliberate abortion?🤢 What does that make him? A HYPOCRITE. A PSYCO. A MADMAN.

And what you are showing in the name of JUNOON wala, COMMITMENT wala LOUUU from your heroine's side has DISGUSTED the audience even more🤢 How can she NOT even feel disgusted with a person who did all this with her? Love is another thing and one's self respect is another thing. Why can't your heroine be for once SANE enough to just leave a MORON like him and lead a normal life? Why does she have to be the one begging for their relationship always? Why can't he for once REGRET his misdoings?

When a hardcore RK and RishBala fan like me has started DETESTING RK and wants Madhu to leave RK forever, then atleast think what the aam janta would be thinking?🥱

There were 10001 ways to make RK "THE RIGHT KAMEENA" and bring back angst in RM's relationship. But you chose the most clunky, disgusting and cheap route and you shall pay for it in the form of TRPs.🤢 

If you are so- NOT interested in this show anymore, then atleast give it a decent ending and let us cherish our RK, Madhu and RishBala forever. Why are you making us hate them when it is absolutely clear that you no longer wish to continue with this show and are only interested in Rang Rasiya and your movies?🥱

Please remember, the week where RK became the RUTHLESS RK when Madhu had asked for divorce got 2.6 TRPs after the disastrous 2.0 the previous week. There was a reason why RK became like that and the audience loved it. This time, even though Madhu is justifying RK and his pain, we are unable to connect with him.🤢

I know this is gonna go UNHEARD, but yeah had to vent out because I am no more an RK or RishBala fan because I actually feel that at this point RK doesn't deserve a partner like Madhu and he actually deserves a Ria in his life who would ditch him again. This is the level of my disgust🤢 

Thank you Nautankis. Will make sure to stay away 10000 miles from your other projects😃
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Awesome post chakku agree with u i will just say plz end the show before it get more character butchering and make a joke of epic love let us cheer our good memories with Rk and Rishbala we know u are not interested in the show any more good then why to make us hate the show for the love of other show 
RK is not an Anti-hero any more, he is a hyporcite, selfish, and big looser with Capital L🤢
RM relation is finished, no sane person would want them together, or want Madhu to forgive him,
Rk deserves to be alone and suffer, he should suffer another heart-break, and this shld completely break him, i so wish Padimini curses to come true,  though i  knw CV dnt remember it🥱 its evident the PH 🥱lost interest frm their own, after all their full focus is in RR,  
Edited by 1Rockstar1 - 10 years ago
trp discussions can be done in trp thread edit ur line of trps thing otherwise ur post will get close like mine 
anyways i m happy trps dropped i hate mb charcter and i m more angry on cvs showing dumb and spineless woman 

cvs r only busy in showing the problems the woman face in reality in name of social message but where is the solution man 

what they r showing is that woman take shit from her husband in name of love and remains in relationship which suffocates her 

i didn't feel sympathy for mb becoz she is the one responsible for her condition sigh GH is treating woman charcter like bullshit and strong woman charcter terrifies this man bloody hypocrite 

I would actually be able to tolerate RK's Multiple Personality Disorder type behaviour if Madhu stood up for herself and told him off.. but she ain't doing that either!
Superb post Chakku :) The CV's are giving us all the more reasons to hate the male lead! -.- This is soo sad :( 

Ooops.. how can i forget the female lead! 😆
I hate women who take shit from men! and keep mum! 😆

Edited by -Stephanie- - 10 years ago
...mujhe kuch nahi samajh aata(abt show), kya sahi kya galat? Kya hona chahiye, kya ho raha hai? Nothing!!😕 Edited by manishaa... - 10 years ago
u knw what chakku me 2 hate dis episode...

nd me to thought rk what r u doing yaar ...?
arrrggg but still i can say he is gentleman nd i accept tis also that
rk ria ko us haal me dekh aise hi raat ko kahi nai chor sakta...that was nyc...
but
but when its cm 2 madhu RK IS LIKE I WANT SPACE i mean what the...
He is nt rk yaar... Joh madhu se space mange kya ho gaya hai usse nd dis is what cv's want... Matlb haad hai.
But at last i cnt hate him yaar what to do... That l love U scene was so awww ... Upar se Tera Ishq hi mera junoon hai maahi... Aww
Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
you nailed it chakku,same are my thoughts but alas,no matter how logical we are ,we are called bashers which hurts alot.

If this is cvs idea of making rk hot and happening than I will give them booo👎🏼

Mallu
Thanks guys. I had to vent out because this show has become completely crap and they have made a joke of RM's Ishq and Junoon which was the USP of this show🤢
awesome post chakku
may be now the cvs will take notice