Dear CVs, the TRP audience "HATES" your anti-hero! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
stupendous post chakku 👏 the audience have enough stress in their lives without having to add more by watching a show where negativity rules the roost in the name of 'epic' love and  entertainment...repulsed at the current state of affairs 🤢
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

you nailed it chakku,same are my thoughts but alas,no matter how logical we are ,we are called bashers which hurts alot.

If this is cvs idea of making rk hot and happening than I will give them booo👎🏼

Mallu

@Bold - HOT and HAPPENING?😲🤣

Are you serious Mallu? RK is anything but hot and happening at the moment. He is just another random disgust evoking villain🥱

@Meenu - I haven't watched the episode yet. I just made this post to vent out😆
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

stupendous post chakku 👏 the audience have enough stress in their lives without having to add more by watching a show where negativity rules the roost in the name of 'epic' love and  entertainment...repulsed at the current state of affairs 🤢

I just don't get why our EPIC CVs didn't take any other route to show RK like this Why destroy him completely and then make Madhu mouth those lame dialogues to Bittooji to justify him?🥱
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I just don't get why our EPIC CVs didn't take any other route to show RK like this Why destroy him completely and then make Madhu mouth those lame dialogues to Bittooji to justify him?🥱

Madhu's dialogue did seem quite insensitive to me...the reason should have been her unconditional love for him and not vice versa... and as u said...there were plenty other ways to bring about separation between RM without destroying their love for each other and their characters but the damage is done
Bang on!
Sensible analysis

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Bold - HOT and HAPPENING?😲🤣

Are you serious Mallu? RK is anything but hot and happening at the moment. He is just another random disgust evoking villain🥱

@Meenu - I haven't watched the episode yet. I just made this post to vent out😆

😆yup I am serious and a bit confusedhe's going to take madhu to hotel for her bday where he will get all romantic as per the spoiler videos (not watching episodes)and than jealous when fans will ask for photographs and he will get jealous and than he will lie to madhu about that girl and she will tapkofy at the very moment,this makes rk hot according to cvs and happening is the girls entry that's what cvs are trying to prove and I am not getting all this.

Mallu
i knw wat u r feeling. thats why i  havenot been watching it since last week n im not gonna watch till madhu confronts him completely n takes one proper decision of her life. even wu disgusts me these days. but more they degrade Character of rk  n keep showing madhu with no self respect more the trps wud lessen 👎🏼
They have made a mockery of love, marriage n relations n also the title of show 😡
RELAX🤗 n take my advise [ if u want ] dont watch today's epi. watch it tmrw u wud feel better.
awesome post..superb analysis..hope the cvs reads such posts and act sensibly..if not trps will surely fall further..😕
Nice Post
Jab Sucees Party ke rath RK ne Madhu kaha tha na Madhu chuneka sirf Hakk RK ke hai use pyar karneka rulaneka he sab RK ke uppar bhi lagu hotha . Jab use samaj mai nahi aaya kya Ria ka hath pakadthe vakth
Wonderful post...
1.9 TRP.. really???? 
wonder it could even get so much...  
Godbye MEIEJ... Hate NF...
R.I.P MEIEJ...will surely stay away from all the future NF projects...

Edited by swetha10 - 10 years ago