Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So right Chakku Cv's just making us hate Rk and am hating it
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree. They have made RK and RM a joke! A pathetic one.

And why is RK acting so cold with Madhu? 🥱
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely agree with you Chakku!
I no longer watch the show neither read WU ,even stoped checking spoilers too . We watch serials for entertainment forget watching epi even if I read WU I feel disgusting 🤢
NF what a way to treat your viewers🤢👏 

Cv's made viewers now hate both your leads,couple & show. There is a limit a viewer or fan can digest . 

I beg u CV's just End the show let the actors be free & spare from your torture atleast let us cherish golden moments of RM last year scenes.

RIP MEIEJ 🤢
faria86 thumbnail
Awesome post chakku totally agree with u 
hope cvs are reading the post or guys plzz sent them it's link they should know what they have done to the show & thier leads 😳

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of agree wid u mojo
My point is that they should stop potraying madhu as devi and Rk as devil 😆
This Trp drop has given me some hopes though 😆
Rimalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The worst part is he taking care of a random woman and ignores his wife and her pain. Hate this track. 
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post chakku
very well said
Z-a-p-p-e-d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said they are making fun of every damn track! no longer feel like watching the show .
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is the reason why i stopped watching the show before that new girls entry coz o knew it will be bhai nightmare part 2 ...i wonder why both RK and Madhu forget eachother when they  have new DOST🥱and they befriend them just after one or two meetings
i can't connect with RK anymore i tried my best to understand him but enough is enough...and Madhu when will she show some reaction and stop taking things lightly where is her self respect u should stand for yourself and make him realise his mistakes and like u said Chakku why the hell she always has to beg for her relashionship and fight  alone🥱

anyways thanks for making this post atleast i vent out my frustration
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed Chaaku!! Just to make madhu a heroine, they have been butchering RK..
Just for TRP audience to accept madhu being successful at RK's expense, they are butchering him beyond repair.. Today RK's attitude towards madhu disgusted me,, 

On one hand he removed that bitch's shoes, and on other hand he couldn't stand madhu's hand on him..

He could listen to the drunken banter of a random girl, but can't answer his wife's questions..

Him asking for space the day after he showed up drunk with a random girl? Him asking her to drop him to his bedroom in front of his wife?
Him switching off the light as if madhu is not even in the room.. He didnt even flinch when he saw Madhu's tears.. 

Absolutely disgusting and pukewoethy! All this for that f**king heroine track! I hope the TRPs drop further with this bitch Ria screen time and drops below 1 for this darned heroine track.. 

I am so mad,, I would rather have Sultan in th show than watch this third angle ad heroine track..

The CVs should have known better.. RK's downfall or Abhimaan track will just stoop it further...