Dear CVs, the TRP audience "HATES" your anti-hero! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Thank you Nautankis. Will make sure to stay away 10000 miles from your other projects😃

Fab post Chakku...
Ya...no more Nautankis show 😳
there was a time when i savoured RK's character completely and used to make people who did not even watch the show, listen to how he is the first ever grey shaded hero in the history of Indian television😳 but not anymore...MB is over for me...i used to be a RM fan..loved both madhu and RK individually...but gone are those days...i still adore RM, but not this RM..they died for me the moment CVs started showing illogical, clunky track...i do not even watch the show anymore, for i have some very beautiful memories of Rishbala that the show gave me once..i delve deep into those memories ruminating and contemplating over them...i do not want the present track to drive me insane🥱 if they come up with a good and logical track for our Rishbala ever, i would watch the show again..but i doubt that will ever happen..so for me, adios MBEIEJ
"Will make sure to stay away 10000 miles from your other projects"

this is very obvious now. i'll never ever go for it.
I know this is gonna go UNHEARD, but yeah had to vent out because I am no more an RK or RishBala fan because I actually feel that at this point RK doesn't deserve a partner like Madhu and he actually deserves a Ria in his life who would ditch him again. This is the level of my disgust🤢 

👍🏼👍🏼

why you say unheard?we will get a basher tag soon😳

Mallu
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

TRPs this week - 1.9

What was shown last week?

Madhu having a miscarriage. Insecurity of RK still continues. Instead of giving support to her when she needed him the most, the so called anti-hero with MANY shades put the whole blame on her and was cribbing as if she wanted the ABORTION and he was saving his kid like Jhansi Ka Raja🤢

What did my MOM say?

RK is a "GHATIYA AADMI"👎🏼

Is this how you want the audience to see your HERO? Oops multi-shaded ANTI HERO? Fine then go ahead. Butcher him more (Yes, the way you are presenting him, is called CHARACTER-BUTCHERING in normal human language)😳

How can you expect the normal SANE people who watch your show to still like your EPIC COUPLE and EPIC MULTI SHADED CHARACTER when the same guy who two days ago was shouting  "ABORTION ABORTION" to his wife starts blaming her for deliberate abortion?🤢 What does that make him? A HYPOCRITE. A PSYCO. A MADMAN.

And what you are showing in the name of JUNOON wala, COMMITMENT wala LOUUU from your heroine's side has DISGUSTED the audience even more🤢 How can she NOT even feel disgusted with a person who did all this with her? Love is another thing and one's self respect is another thing. Why can't your heroine be for once SANE enough to just leave a MORON like him and lead a normal life? Why does she have to be the one begging for their relationship always? Why can't he for once REGRET his misdoings?

When a hardcore RK and RishBala fan like me has started DETESTING RK and wants Madhu to leave RK forever, then atleast think what the aam janta would be thinking?🥱

There were 10001 ways to make RK "THE RIGHT KAMEENA" and bring back angst in RM's relationship. But you chose the most clunky, disgusting and cheap route and you shall pay for it in the form of TRPs.🤢 

If you are so- NOT interested in this show anymore, then atleast give it a decent ending and let us cherish our RK, Madhu and RishBala forever. Why are you making us hate them when it is absolutely clear that you no longer wish to continue with this show and are only interested in Rang Rasiya and your movies?🥱

Please remember, the week where RK became the RUTHLESS RK when Madhu had asked for divorce got 2.6 TRPs after the disastrous 2.0 the previous week. There was a reason why RK became like that and the audience loved it. This time, even though Madhu is justifying RK and his pain, we are unable to connect with him.🤢

I know this is gonna go UNHEARD, but yeah had to vent out because I am no more an RK or RishBala fan because I actually feel that at this point RK doesn't deserve a partner like Madhu and he actually deserves a Ria in his life who would ditch him again. This is the level of my disgust🤢 

Thank you Nautankis. Will make sure to stay away 10000 miles from your other projects😃

In purple - Exactly what I feel being a diehard RK fan, in fact my reason for getting hooked to this show is RK. It really hurts as an audience.😭
Exactly.. The TRPs dropped because RK n Rishbala fans are being insulted by such a clunky track,, I feel so disgusted.. 
Even madhu fans don't like her taking all this crap.. But RKians and Rishbalans have lost all hope..
Originally posted by cardio21

Exactly.. The TRPs dropped because RK n Rishbala fans are being insulted by such a clunky track,, I feel so disgusted.. 
Even madhu fans don't like her taking all this crap.. But RKians and Rishbalans have lost all hope..

and we have all valid reasons for losing hopecvs are making things worse instead of making them better and this naya namona girl
Chakku if possible plz do post this post on FB and Twitter page of colours , Mb and CV's 
Thank you guys. I am so frustrated with RK at the moment. The CVs just don't leave any moment to degrade his character.

I just hope that they have butchered his character till now, hope they don't kill it completely.

If anyone can tweet this to the CVs, then please do. I can't access twitter .