Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Belaku thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Madhu jaise aachi ladkileyi wo gar layak nahi..
Kundra parivar sabse baada nalyaka parivar 😡
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

you mean sabse poisonous family😲🤣what the🤪

about show shutting ,I like that hope😃😳

🤣
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is no hope! And in a way I'm happy about that because this dumbass show needs to end now ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Well, seeing as the trps have reached below 2, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until Rangeela decides to axe the show. Hahaha
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Not that I am crazy about RK, but madhu also played her role in this drama.. And RK broke all barriers of being an obnoxious jerk.. I am not supporting him, but these CVs have ruined RK's character., and somewhere I understand his jealousy n insecurity.. I don't think he is in love with any random woman.. And he is gonna be miserable without madhu., 

But still I want RK to suffer so that I can see the burning faces of the f**king bitches.. Pabo n Radha!! These wh**es need to burn in hell.. 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cardio21

Not that I am crazy about RK, but madhu also played her role in this drama.. And RK broke all barriers of being an obnoxious jerk.. I am not supporting him, but these CVs have ruined RK's character., and somewhere I understand his jealousy n insecurity.. I don't think he is in love with any random woman.. And he is gonna be miserable without madhu., 

But still I want RK to suffer so that I can see the burning faces of the f**king bitches.. Pabo n Radha!! These wh**es need to burn in hell.. 

in bold: