•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
It's an important day at the WE'RE TOO AWESOME Residence😆
Pooja is seen furiously scribbling on her notepad.
Poo: Party Popper's check. Candles Check. CAKEE? OMG THE CAKEE. 
VIZZZ!!!!! Come here right now.
Viz: *comes running inside* WHAT Poo? What happened? 
Poo: We are in a crisis. We missed the main part of the surprise we've planned. I totally forgot about the cake?
Viz: Eh? What? You're kidding me right?! We can't do this to her Poo!

Pooja starts chewing the back of her pencil and Viz starts pacing around the room.
Viz: What do we do now?
Poo: Lets ----

Somebody knocks on the door.
Viz: Wait! 
That should be Abhi and Aanchal. Lets ask them about what we should do!

Viz rushes to open the door to see Aanchal and Abhi waiting with their presents.
Viz: Phewww! Thank god its you guys! 
Abhi: Why? What Happened?
Poo: So we were checking if everything was ready for the party and GUESS WHAT, We don't have a cake.

Aanchal and Abhi Gasp in horror.
Aanchal: What are we going to do now? There is no way we're going to throw her a party without a CAKEEE!
Abhi: Yeah! We don't have time to order a cake so why not make her birthday extra special by making her a birthday cake with our own hands? Sounds like a plan?!
Aanchal: That is brilliant. Viz and I'll run to the grocery store and pick up whatever we need.
Poo:You guys are the bestt! Lets make this her best birthday party evaahhh!

They share a brief group hug and begin their work on the cake.After a few hourss...

Viz: Cakes ready!!! We did it! Thanks Abhi and Aanch, you guys saved our lives today!

The Bell rings and people start to pour inside the house which was now fully decorated. Loud music blasted through the speakers.

---------
That was one hell of a story right? Now whose Birthday Party are we really talking about?

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 10 years ago
Happy Birthdaaay Rosh!!! May all your wishes come true! Have so much fun!!! We need to talk more even though I'm busy. Time goes by so fast, didn't realize how long we haven't talked. Scrap me or tweet me whenever and I will try my best to chat also. Miss you and have fun! Happy birthday again! 🤗
Happy Birthday Roshini, Have A Great A Year AHead. Eat Alots Of Cake.

Hey Roshh.. Whats uppp?

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Hope you have an amazing one.
Hugs!
Pinky

Hey Roshini!
Happy Birthday Hun! Hope u have a lovely day and enjoy it to the fullest!
You've been a star in the CC team and appreciate all ur help in completing the last minute birthday thread we had to do while preet was away.
have a wonderful birthday hun! here's a little gift from me to you- hope u like it:

🥳Happpyyy Bdaaayyy Roshhh!!!🥳
Many many happy returns of the Day!
May God bless u wid all u wish for!
*TIGHT HUG*

N heres my treat-

Ur one of the sweetest gals I knw on IF, one of my first few friends in the TBP forum...Humble, down to earth, simple and full of life!😳🤗
Cherishing SaJan memories via pms n drooling over RaHi thru posting comments... r the best tyms v shared!🤪

OH, how did i miss out- Ur one HUGE bundle of talent gal! Ur creations r jst sooo flawless n amazing!!❤️

Have a blast!⭐️
Hope u have a wonderful yr ahead!
Friends forever!🤗

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

It's an important day at the WE'RE TOO AWESOME Residence😆
Pooja is seen furiously scribbling on her notepad.
Poo: Party Popper's check. Candles Check. CAKEE? OMG THE CAKEE. 
VIZZZ!!!!! Come here right now.
Viz: *comes running inside* WHAT Poo? What happened? 
Poo: We are in a crisis. We missed the main part of the surprise we've planned. I totally forgot about the cake?
Viz: Eh? What? You're kidding me right?! We can't do this to her Poo!

Pooja starts chewing the back of her pencil and Viz starts pacing around the room.
Viz: What do we do now?
Poo: Lets ----

Somebody knocks on the door.
Viz: Wait! 
That should be Abhi and Aanchal. Lets ask them about what we should do!

Viz rushes to open the door to see Aanchal and Abhi waiting with their presents.
Viz: Phewww! Thank god its you guys! 
Abhi: Why? What Happened?
Poo: So we were checking if everything was ready for the party and GUESS WHAT, We don't have a cake.

Aanchal and Abhi Gasp in horror.
Aanchal: What are we going to do now? There is no way we're going to throw her a party without a CAKEEE!
Abhi: Yeah! We don't have time to order a cake so why not make her birthday extra special by making her a birthday cake with our own hands? Sounds like a plan?!
Aanchal: That is brilliant. Viz and I'll run to the grocery store and pick up whatever we need.
Poo:You guys are the bestt! Lets make this her best birthday party evaahhh!

They share a brief group hug and begin their work on the cake.After a few hourss...

Viz: Cakes ready!!! We did it! Thanks Abhi and Aanch, you guys saved our lives today!

The Bell rings and people start to pour inside the house which was now fully decorated. Loud music blasted through the speakers.

That was one hell of a story right? Now whose Birthday Party are we really talking about?

Birthday of a really special girl, who has lots of patience and of course sweetness filled within her. Within just a few days, she can be good friends with anyone, but only few are the blessed people who deserves to be her friend.
If we go on describing about her, the page may show "exceed limit" error but then, tha's how she is. So humble and down to earth. A perfect friend and even a better person. Her sweet talks make a perfect combination with her maturity and lower you feel, better she comforts you. Oh yeah, top secrets remain secrets with her, so yeah a reliable person too.

Roshini, name itself is more than enough to spread light and happiness to every person's life and on 14th of this month we celebrate her birthday and wish her all the happiness and hope that all her wishes come true.

Lets all wish her a
very happy birthday

https://i.imgur.com/e8poCMJ.gif

Edited by ..enchanted.. - 10 years ago
^Lets make it Georgia Poo!
^I love this!
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

^Lets make it Georgia Poo!
^I love this!
OKAYY.. Changing :P
YAYYY.. I made.. Thanks 😆
Originally posted by ..enchanted..

OKAYY.. Changing :P
YAYYY.. I made.. Thanks 😆
I know you did!

Happy Birthdaaay Rosh!!! May all your wishes come true! Have so much fun!!! We need to talk more even though I'm busy. Time goes by so fast, didn't realize how long we haven't talked. Scrap me or tweet me whenever and I will try my best to chat also. Miss you and have fun! Happy birthday again! 🤗

Happy Birthday Roshini, Have A Great A Year AHead. Eat Alots Of Cake.

Hey Roshh.. Whats uppp?

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Hope you have an amazing one.
Hugs!
Pinky

Hey Roshini!
Happy Birthday Hun! Hope u have a lovely day and enjoy it to the fullest!
You've been a star in the CC team and appreciate all ur help in completing the last minute birthday thread we had to do while preet was away.
have a wonderful birthday hun! here's a little gift from me to you- hope u like it:

🥳Happpyyy Bdaaayyy Roshhh!!!🥳
Many many happy returns of the Day!
May God bless u wid all u wish for!
*TIGHT HUG*

N heres my treat-

Ur one of the sweetest gals I knw on IF, one of my first few friends in the TBP forum...Humble, down to earth, simple and full of life!😳🤗
Cherishing SaJan memories via pms n drooling over RaHi thru posting comments... r the best tyms v shared!🤪

OH, how did i miss out- Ur one HUGE bundle of talent gal! Ur creations r jst sooo flawless n amazing!!❤️

Have a blast!⭐️
Hope u have a wonderful yr ahead!
Friends forever!🤗

Happy Birthday Sunshine!
I think you're one of the kindest and the most innocent people I've come across on IF!

Have a great day! God Bless:):)

Happy Birthday Roshini! 🥳 Enjoy and have a blast!

GK

Rooshh. 🤗🤗 Wishing you a very happy birthday and an amazing year ahead with lots of happiness and success. May God bless you always and fulfill your dreams. 😊

You're an amazing Coolbie but specially a nice person and buddy. 😊 Be like this.. forever. 

Made something for you..😳 Jhoote and Chappals are most welcome. 😃

Love,
Alina

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY "
on this special day i pray to god to complete your all wishes.

Roshhh! 🤗 Piranda naal nalvazhthukkal 🤗🤗 Hope you have a wonderful birthday with all your near and dear ones ❤️ And inikadu romba padikadhe okay 🤓😆 Love you loads 🤗 <33

-Abhi

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY roshu!!!!

Happy Birthday Rosh🤗🤗🤗
My RaHi Buddy🤗🤗
you have always been this sweet girl
I remember we met at RaHi AT and in sometime we became all gaga😆😆
and I found a new RaHi fan😛😛
enjoy and have a blast girl my wishes are always with you,keep roking as usual n keep in touch always <3
wont be there on your b'day but do enjoy it😆😆😆
Love you Rosh <3

Edited by ..enchanted.. - 10 years ago