Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rishabalians why tension no tensionEk trailor mein aap sab itna frustrated ho gaya ho abi pura pic bakki hai sab ke liye apni aapko thaiyar kardho seriously guys ab iss shw ko dil se dekna chodke dimaag se deko koi faraq ni padega ab tho ye shw sirf dvd ki wajase hi chaltha hai jab tak hum pagal fans un dono ke liye shw dekengi tab tak cvs aise hi bakwaas dikhayengi🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trp itni low hone ke baad to cv kam se kum kuch to positivity dikhaye.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meenji22

positivity is an alien concept to NF...just look at the state of their other show
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
they have butchered their other show n now they r on a path to give same fate to mb
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously tolerating all this nonsensical tracks only for my rishbala ğŸ¥±
Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenji22

Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueAngel09

Seriously tolerating all this nonsensical tracks only for my rishbala🥱

me too yaar
Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

they have butchered their other show n now they r on a path to give same fate to mb

exactly and nw their full concentration is only on their new shw rang rasiya dey dnt care abt mb no more
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let the CVs keep it up when TRPs will tank the channel with be on their a**! Yes we shouldn't jump to conclusion. We shouldn't use our hearts when we are watching the show. We should pretend to have no brain and feelings. But we are human, not psychos, janwars like them. Nautanki walos will get their just punishment. That is the curse of Rishbala and yes even Rantara FANS. Wishing Nautanki walos bad times from Psycho MEIEJ Fans. I shall dance the day Rang Rasiya and their beloved movie FAILS.
Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tainar

Let the CVs keep it up when TRPs will tank the channel with be on their a**! Yes we shouldn't jump to conclusion. We shouldn't use our hearts when we are watching the show. We should pretend to have no brain and feelings. But we are human, not psychos, janwars like them. Nautanki walos will get their just punishment. That is the curse of Rishbala and yes even Rantara FANS. Wishing Nautanki walos bad times from Psycho MEIEJ Fans. I shall dance the day Rang Rasiya and their beloved movie FAILS.

only Santa fans will watch DAT shw poor fans gng to suffer a lot god pls save them