Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

love is vanished somewhere

Angelfan13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
problem started when RK had paralysis & movie changed to Heroine centric & for everyones surprise movie turned super hit...RK started getting J & insecure but why ? RK should very well aware of this glamour world since he is from past six yrs ...here people loves & respect you untill you are successful...this industry remembers you for a short period of time Madhu did one movie people started praising her work & her beauty ..its  common even in real life it happens..Madhu is not interested to continue this and she said many times ...If she will not continue people will forget her too ...After this success yet she is living simple life wearing old suits & fulfilling all of her duties then how can RK blame her ...RK blames could be justified only if Madhu is ignoring her duties and attending success parties & events 

In love there is no place of jealousy RK should be happy for Madhu ...RK can feel happy for other girls whom he made successful but not for his wife...He is keeping distance & running away from her...yestday she could refuse to clicked her pics but it was only her nice gesture towards those teenagers..If we go by her nature she cant say NO to anyone & she is not used to this industry

RK has haq to blame Madhu for everything happening around either its good or bad but Madhu should keep mum as we have already seen in latest OLV where he is confessing that he needs friend more than his wife & she is not allowed to interfere 
Edited by Angelfan13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryBlush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
there was a dialogue of RK that goes something like 'main tumhe pyar karun ya na karun tum mere siwa kisi aur se pyar nahin kar sakti' I think during sultan time . That is happening only besides Madhu told him once that 'in your life you have only 2 love one is RK & the next is your ego' 
this very ego is coming in between love & its filled with so much negativity thanks to RK's family that love has faded somewhere .
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rk ne tomye bhi kaha tha ki woh sirf aur sirf usse pyar karega aur uski ankho mai ek bhi ansoo nahin aane dega woh madhu ko poore pyar samman ka poora dhyan rakhega. ye sab rk ne tab kaha tha jab woh madhu ko prapose karne chawl gaya tha aur usne tab padminiji ko ye vachan diya tha shadi ke time bhi rk ne madhu ko vachan diya tha ki woh ab usse kisi bhi tharah ki takleef nahin hone dega.to ab woh sab waade vachan kahan gaye
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
well i feel madhu should have said a no to the fans
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay.. RK is highly unreasonable.. But at this point he is not cheating on madhu.. He is annoying me with the way he treated madhu..
RK is not working on this relationship and we all can see that.. But madhu has to make her mind! Whether she wants to save this marriage or not.. Either she just leaves and spare us the torture or at least put up a fight..

She could have told off the fans.. A woman who wants to save her home can go to any lengths.. And she has changed her stances to people acc to her convenience..

So my problem is if u wanna put up a fight, at least show it,, her telling 3 people off would have made RK feel more confident in her.. And then his guilt would make him do his bit..

Or else just leave the house, live her life and spare us this clunkdonia.. I am not gonna sit through the growing closeness between RK n the bitch,,,