Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

madhu's junoon for R.K

GREENSHIRT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO GUYS๐Ÿ˜›

Many questions have been asked why MADHU came back to R.k after being
heaped with insults and branded  a killer of her own child
She is being called a submissive and spineless woman.For me she is neither.Because spineless woman don't try to save their marriage but wallow in tears and self pity.
I  BELIEVE IN THE SAYING "OUT OF SIGHT MEANS OUT OF MIND"
If Madhu had left him and stayed in the chawl he would have ignored her further.But now her constant presence in his house is not allowing him to blank her out as he trying to do .Her love is making him guilty for his misbehaviour and preventing his feelings from straying away towards the new girl.
Madhu though was hurt by his earlier insults never questioned him aggressively because she felt this may lead to more insults and widen the gap between them.
But the new girl's presence will make her determined to win him back and react to his insults.
This situation is similar to R.K SITUATION when he realised his real feelings for Madhu with SULTAN'S  presence and kept hounding her from thereon with his presence and constant questions and never allowed her to forget him and start a new life.
Here Madhu being constantly around him is not allowing to forget her even in his hatred and jealousy.That was R.K JUNOON to win her back and this is Madhu's junoon to win him back by her constant presence and love
This JUNOON of not letting the other go away will pull them back together
Hope Madhu understands why Rk hates her now inspite of his hidden love for
her and Rk understands to respect their relation when they come back together to prevent future problems

MARRIAGE IS LIKE THIS IF YOU HAVE TO CONQUER  YOU HAVE TO STOOP A LITTLE -  ULTIMATELY VICTORY IS YOURS

Hope you liked my views . Please feel free to share yours.  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 good post , rk dont hate madhu  ,he is upset   thats it ,he loves madhu so much ,isme koi doubt nahi hai  ,want to see madhu junoon for rk .
GREENSHIRT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANK A LOT FOR LIKING MY POST๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said . i agree wid u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
we have seen her ishq for rk now its time for madhu  to show her junoon for her hubby/love the Right Kameena๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post.now I want to see Madhu's junoon for RK.in marriage to relation their relation one should bend .
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post dear
a much needed post
we need more posts like this
it increases the positivity
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great post..well said..hope to see rishbala united again..overcoming their weaknesses..and develop a never ending strong bond..๐Ÿ˜Š
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope to see Madhu's junoon but Rk's love too
They should understand what's wrong to solve it
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arshisfan

I hope to see Madhu's junoon but Rk's love too
They should understand what's wrong to solve it

At this point I don't see any love or junoon from any side.. 

I see a man who doesnt care about his wife at all.. Him lying to madhu was the only indication that he wanted to keep this marriage..

I see a woman who is playing the 'bechari' wants people to sympathize with her sad plight, but what is she doing to save her marriage.. Taking crap from everyone.. 

Love n junoon would be if RK misses his good times with madhu.. And stop putting her hands off him.. Feels bad for causing her pain..

And madhu fights everyone with a vengeance... Be the way RK was during sultan track..

That was ishq n junoon where he wanted to win back madhu at any cost despite the hate track..
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

At this point I don't see any love or junoon from any side.. 

I see a man who doesnt care about his wife at all.. Him lying to madhu was the only indication that he wanted to keep this marriage..

I see a woman who is playing the 'bechari' wants people to sympathize with her sad plight, but what is she doing to save her marriage.. Taking crap from everyone.. 

Love n junoon would be if RK misses his good times with madhu.. And stop putting her hands off him.. Feels bad for causing her pain..

And madhu fights everyone with a vengeance... Be the way RK was during sultan track..

That was ishq n junoon where he wanted to win back madhu at any cost despite the hate track..

Can't help but agree with you especially on the points at bold