Posted: 10 years ago
HI
Well SINAL are the hottest couple ever on Indian TV , at-least for me  ...
SINAL share a mind blowing , sizzling, rocking, fantastic, fabulous , awesome , super-duper (well I am running out of adjective )...on screen chemistry ...

so which  you think or feel according to you is the first of the many hot , temperature rising  SINAL scenes..

for me it is SINAL diwali scene  , while playing cards..
Sidhi's innocence complimenting Kunal's hotness , Kunal indirectly letting Sidhi  know the trick and Sidhi understanding those lines were meant for her ...SINAL taking though eyes .. isharee isharoin mein baat kar na   and finally their first eye lock ...
wow..just amazing 

now your turn ...

Thanks wow what a topic it is very needed in winter as only sinal hotness can raise the temperature n lesser the cold ,now come to the topic for me there are many scenes n one of them is at mahabaleshwar shirtless kunal wanted his shirt from siddhi n called her,another is when kunal in his half berth n siddhi after returning from bath wipes her hair n suddenly falls on kunal then their eyelock hayee n added fuel was siddhi red saari with kunal white kurta
😳
Edited by sanasinal - 10 years ago
I don't if this can be considered hotness but I love that first dance for the song, mera ishq sufiyana even though Kunal treated Siddhi badly by hurting her.

They looked so tensed but there was something else...an awareness...Kunal being very very aggressively all male and angry  and Siddhi like a prey...cornered.

The way he held her brutally, refusing to let her go and Siddhi was so helpless...I liked that. It was rough but  was laced with hotness.😳

Edited by Silambu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sanasinal

Thanks wow what a topic it is very needed in winter as only sinal hotness can raise the temperature n lesser the cold ,now come to the topic for me there are many scenes n one of them is at mahabaleshwar shirtless kunal wanted his shirt from siddhi n called her,another is when kunal in his half berth n siddhi after returning from bath wipes her hair n suddenly falls on kunal then their eyelock hayee n added fuel was siddhi red saari with kunal white kurta
😳
yes undoubtedly  it was one of the hottest  SINAL scene...Sidhi tripping and falling on Kunal, their eye lock and then due to water tripping from Sidhi's hair   , SINAL getting even more closer, Sidhi stuck to  Kunal's chest, SINAL passionate eye lock, all was so beautiful.. the thing I liked the most  was how comfortable their were in each other's hold though they were still in denial  mode  and I guess  it was the first time I guess oh saiyaan was played on SINAL..
Originally posted by Silambu

I don't if this can be considered hotness but I love that first dance for the song, mera ishq sufiyana even though Kunal treated Siddhi badly by hurting her.

They looked so tensed but there was something else...an awareness...Kunal being very very aggressively all male and angry  and Siddhi like a prey...cornered.

The way he held her brutally, refusing to let her go and Siddhi was so helpless...I liked that. It was rough but  was laced with hotness.😳

I agree with you Silambu...even I like that scene ...I don't know why
Though Kunal manhandled Sidhi ,  their was passion in the dance, and some sparks were sure there, their chemistry was sizzling .. the way he pulled her to the dance floor holding her hand  and later the way he was holding her close to him with full authority and right on her, like a typical husband , (actually if I look back I feel  he has always treated her as his property from day one of their marriage)  it was indeed  hot ..and to add to the hotness was witcha burning seeing our love birds dance and also It was the first time Kunal acknowledged Sidhi as his wife if I remember correctly..
Originally posted by d.padmini

I agree with you Silambu...even I like that scene ...I don't know why
Though Kunal manhandled Sidhi ,  their was passion in the dance, and some sparks were sure there, their chemistry was sizzling .. the way he pulled her to the dance floor holding her hand  and later the way he was holding her close to him with full authority and right on her, like a typical husband , (actually if I look back I feel  he has always treated her as his property from day one of their marriage)  it was indeed  hot ..and to add to the hotness was witcha burning seeing our love birds dance and also It was the first time Kunal acknowledged Sidhi as his wife if I remember correctly..
I fully agree Padmini...he has always been possessive about  her. Embarrassed
I Loved 28th may Sinal Rain scene
they were so hottt in that Scene☺️tabhi tho Barish hui thi😉
Kunal's surprise for Siddhi awww actually its just A small cake with some flowers but Siddhi and Kunal Made that scene so special and romantic.this episode was full of Hugs and Kisses ☺️  there were BGs but my concentration was/is somewhere else so i ignore everything😆😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nfjgfOVZk

Padmini Awesome thread.Thanks for opening it😳
Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by eshi.nl

I Loved 28th may Sinal Rain scene
they were so hottt in that Scene☺️tabhi tho Barish hui thi😉
Kunal's surprise for Siddhi awww actually its just A small cake with some flowers but Siddhi and Kunal Made that scene so special and romantic.this episode was full of Hugs and Kisses ☺️  there were BGs but my concentration was/is somewhere else so i ignore everything😆😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nfjgfOVZk

Padmini Awesome thread.Thanks for opening it😳

most welcome eshi.
That was SINAL romance at its best ...
their first rain dance  ...for me it is the hottest SINAL scene ...i love the entire episode minus some distractions to core ...I have lost the count of how many times I have seen this episode.. 
even now when I watch that episode .. temperature of the room increases many many folds..it is actually too hot to handle scene...
I did not mention it because they were many hot SINAL scene before this  😉
Originally posted by d.padmini

most welcome eshi.
That was SINAL romance at its best ...
their first rain dance  ...for me it is the hottest SINAL scene ...i love the entire episode minus some distractions to core ...I have lost the count of how many times I have seen this episode.. 
even now when I watch that episode .. temperature of the room increases many many folds..it is actually too hot to handle scene...
I did not mention it because they were many hot SINAL scene before this  😉

@bold Agree☺️

Sinal Scene before this one hmm

Sinal 6th Feb 2012 Episode😉
Kunal just gave one jhatka to siddhi with Divorce Papers.Siddhiii was😆 full on josh gave it back to him.He gave her papers to sign but He expected her not to sign them😳 then when Raj asks them She said 'we are going to court for Divorce' 😆 Kunal was 😲🤣
Then comes Tissue scene😃 eventhough its about their divorce i liked that scene and Kunal's Dialogue was Highlight of that episode
Kunal : Agar tum rowgi  tho tissue tho duoonga hi na mein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9w08E3VJ8

Kunal babu wanted a Divorce but he couldn't even bear her tears for 2secs😆

Originally posted by eshi.nl

@bold Agree☺️

Sinal Scene before this one hmm

Sinal 6th Feb 2012 Episode😉
Kunal just gave one jhatka to siddhi with Divorce Papers.Siddhiii was😆 full on josh gave it back to him.He gave her papers to sign but He expected her not to sign them😳 then when Raj asks them She said 'we are going to court for Divorce' 😆 Kunal was 😲🤣
Then comes Tissue scene😃 eventhough its about their divorce i liked that scene and Kunal's Dialogue was Highlight of that episode
Kunal : Agar tum rowgi  tho tissue tho duoonga hi na mein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9w08E3VJ8

Kunal babu wanted a Divorce but he couldn't even bear her tears for 2secs😆

Tissue are  trade mark SINAL .this is something that we will associate with SINAL... 

Awesome scene da...A bold and confident Sidhi trapping Kunal in his own game, taking advantage of his weakness...  the way she sheds false tears knowing very well kunal will offer her tissue and he  falls into her trap..too good...
the way he looks at crying sidhi and offers her tissue his expression were awesome..

@pink . along with the dialogue and I also  loved his expressions in that scene 
also the dialogue.in the same scene ..
matlab tumhein bhi divorce chahiyee na ..

he so much wanted her to say no , bechara ..and she was being all Mrs Akaadoo and later the way sidhi lovingly and adoringly looks at him walking away with maan ye saheb ji playing in BG...nostalgic paa...
you made me walk down a beautiful  memory lane..thanks..

also that reminds me another SINAL scene.. 
Sidhi aage aage aur kunal peechee peechee ,    ye aaj is ghar pe ho kya raha hain bhai..
Sidhi showing attitude to Kunal and kunal running behind sidhi ...cute sinal scene..