Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SINAL hotness ...... - Page 2

vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Once again  its  wonderful  recollection of  thoughts  of our desr sinal and hotness !
loved each one's    mention   and did go back on those memory lane !

When  Sinal  were  returnig home  having  got  wet  in the  rain   firsttime  after  their  meet in front of Thakral's house  ( after Rohit  case  ) . There  was  hotness  with  the first  signs of  acknowleding each others  concern  for the other  and when  Seema  teases  them  it  was  all the more a pleasure to watch their faces  both with embarrasment  and  blush !

and what about  the terrace  scene after  Sidhi  managing the  circumstances  in the court  ( during  Kunal's case ) the pallu flying off  and ...

Another  scene  was  the  one when  at Thakral's house   - the way  Kunal  grabs  Sidhi's  hand  infront of Richa  and walks off in style  after  shocking both thakral and richa  with his smartness and  hotness  !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
much needed hot hot thread in chilling winters☺️😆
ohh well all above are my one of fav scenes but one scene that suddenly come to my mind after seeing this tread is that reunion scene i mean there talk after siddhi back with her hubby n  they talk out openly clearing out all the mess n eac dialogue was like❤️ n remincing there hot chemistry ☺️ n wasn't that enough after that kc showed her all those 9 yrs gifts specially that wedding religious knot simply amazing👏
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZzT6S9-dY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
padmini thanks for wonderful thread... 😊 well whenever SiNal are together in one frame that scen become Hott..☺️ i love the scen where it was kunal's birthday ..😃 siddhi remembering the moment when it was kunal's birthday... he was sleeping ... siddhi come and wake up him and wishes him... Happy Birthday .. holdindg his face and our mr. kunal also grab the opprtunity and wish for his birthday gift... holding siddhi tightly  in his arms  he wanted a kiss from her as  birthday gift...☺️ and siddhi dening... and he was requesting... pls pls... oh it was chooo...cute and Hott at the same time.. there chemistry is just unmatcheble... love you SiNal/SaTi...😃
sanasinal thumbnail
One more scene I wanted to add that is after their reunion they were sleeping togethern when siddhi wake up suddenly her anklet caught in kunal payjama after that kunal asked her what happened with them at night 😳 too hot
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vipraja26

Once again  its  wonderful  recollection of  thoughts  of our desr sinal and hotness !

loved each one's    mention   and did go back on those memory lane !

When  Sinal  were  returnig home  having  got  wet  in the  rain   firsttime  after  their  meet in front of Thakral's house  ( after Rohit  case  ) . There  was  hotness  with  the first  signs of  acknowleding each others  concern  for the other  and when  Seema  teases  them  it  was  all the more a pleasure to watch their faces  both with embarrasment  and  blush !

and what about  the terrace  scene after  Sidhi  managing the  circumstances  in the court  ( during  Kunal's case ) the pallu flying off  and ...

Another  scene  was  the  one when  at Thakral's house   - the way  Kunal  grabs  Sidhi's  hand  infront of Richa  and walks off in style  after  shocking both thakral and richa  with his smartness and  hotness  !

yup all are awesome scene..it is difficult to pin point one SINAL scene as hottest..

@bold..I dont have words to describe beauty of that scene...witch'a expressions were a million dolar one and her dialogue 
ye kya duniyaa ke akele pati-patni hain
sidhi kunal ko akela nahi chod ti hain aur Kunal sidhi ko akela nahi chodata hain, 

thakral's dialogue :jaise Romeo and Juliet 

were icing on cake ..
also Kunal's dialogue is my favourite

"iski ankhoin mein ek bhi aansuin  aane se phele main iski aankhoin ke saamne aajaunga" 

d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parichayan

much needed hot hot thread in chilling winters☺️😆

ohh well all above are my one of fav scenes but one scene that suddenly come to my mind after seeing this tread is that reunion scene i mean there talk after siddhi back with her hubby n  they talk out openly clearing out all the mess n eac dialogue was like❤️ n remincing there hot chemistry ☺️ n wasn't that enough after that kc showed her all those 9 yrs gifts specially that wedding religious knot simply amazing👏
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZzT6S9-dY[/YOUTUBE]

yes .. 
first time they had a mature discussion like husband wife...
 as much as scene was good..the dialogues were even better
esp Kunal saying to sidhi 

main tumse naazraaz ho sakta hoon , par kabhi bhi nafrath nahi kar sakta hoon
tum soch bhi kaise sakti ho ki main tumhari jagah kisi aur ko dedoonga wo bhi us richa ko..

awee..kunnu showing gifts to sidhi.. was too cute ..kunnu looked like a typical lover boy in his teens  and sidhi complimented him  very well..
d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya.d

padmini thanks for wonderful thread... 😊 well whenever SiNal are together in one frame that scen become Hott..☺️ i love the scen where it was kunal's birthday ..😃 siddhi remembering the moment when it was kunal's birthday... he was sleeping ... siddhi come and wake up him and wishes him... Happy Birthday .. holdindg his face and our mr. kunal also grab the opprtunity and wish for his birthday gift... holding siddhi tightly  in his arms  he wanted a kiss from her as  birthday gift...☺️ and siddhi dening... and he was requesting... pls pls... oh it was chooo...cute and Hott at the same time.. there chemistry is just unmatcheble... love you SiNal/SaTi...😃

yup it was too hot .scene...just watched it again ... 
d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanasinal

One more scene I wanted to add that is after their reunion they were sleeping togethern when siddhi wake up suddenly her anklet caught in kunal payjama after that kunal asked her what happened with them at night 😳 too hot

i love the way Kunu pulls sidhi towards him and sidhi falls on him..