friends forever - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Damon - Klaus ... Badass duo

Damon - Elijah ... Bad Meet gud

Damon - Enzo ... I really wanna c dem more... (emotionally Frnds)

Damon - Kol ... Angry Young Man groups

Damon - Jeremy ... cnt get enfu of dem

Damon - Mason ... Hotness Personified

Damon - Alaric ... Best Bromance ever

Damon - Rose ... I wanted dem as best Frnds espcl bond only...

Stefan - Lexie ... BFF

Elena - Elijah ... Cute & Trustworthy Frnds..( Minus Kiss scene)

all i can c is I m obsessed with Damon here 😆
everything is abt him😉😳
luvd your reply...damon can add spice anytime and anywhere he goes...and if these friendships actually happened i would have luvd to watch ❤️
Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 10 years ago
Damon and Klaus would've been awesome 👍🏼

Damon and Kol - both hot, badass and hilarious lol 😆 Drinking buddies? (though no one can replace Alaric as Damon's drinking buddy. Ever) 😛

Katherine and Caroline - hilarious duo. I wish the writers developed their..partnership I guess you could say 😆 when they tortured Wes, into a friendship. They're pretty badass together.

Rebekah and Caroline - I'm a Klaroline shipper so if they ever happen, I would want Rebekah and Caroline to become friends, maybe even best friends. Especially since they're both similar and I just feel like they would bond more as friends (sister-in-laws lol 🤣 😛). And that scene in s04 when Rebekah helped Care overcome Silas' compulsion, I feel like the writers could've made that been the start of their friendship,

Elijah and Caroline - Again, I'm a Klaroline shipper so if they ever happen, I could see Elijah being the protective brother/friend type of Caroline and the one who gives advice.

Elijah and Elena

Lexi and Caroline - If Lexi was still alive, I could see her and Caroline becoming friends, since they're both Stefan's best friends as well.

Lol, I think Klaroline was the most part of my reasons 😆
Edited by i_love_twilight - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kidsname

ya it would have been great to see them as friends . Elijah needs a friend to make him loosen up a little . May be they give him a friend in the originals .

I thought Hayley would be the one but with budding feelings and attrition, its hard to tell.
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

I thought Hayley would be the one but with budding feelings and attrition, its hard to tell.

well hayley and elijah are made into a pair. there so many triangles in originals now only marcel and kluas are shown as friends but even then klaus sees him as a son . so a friend for elijah would be good  my pov. may be a human just like alaric for damon.
Originally posted by i_love_twilight

Damon and Klaus would've been awesome 👍🏼

Damon and Kol - both hot, badass and hilarious lol 😆 Drinking buddies? (though no one can replace Alaric as Damon's drinking buddy. Ever) 😛

Katherine and Caroline - hilarious duo. I wish the writers developed their..partnership I guess you could say 😆 when they tortured Wes, into a friendship. They're pretty badass together.

Rebekah and Caroline - I'm a Klaroline shipper so if they ever happen, I would want Rebekah and Caroline to become friends, maybe even best friends. Especially since they're both similar and I just feel like they would bond more as friends (sister-in-laws lol 🤣 😛). And that scene in s04 when Rebekah helped Care overcome Silas' compulsion, I feel like the writers could've made that been the start of their friendship,

Elijah and Caroline - Again, I'm a Klaroline shipper so if they ever happen, I could see Elijah being the protective brother/friend type of Caroline and the one who gives advice.

Elijah and Elena

Lexi and Caroline - If Lexi was still alive, I could see her and Caroline becoming friends, since they're both Stefan's best friends as well.

Lol, I think Klaroline was the most part of my reasons 😆

@ bold 

would have loved klaus and damon duo since they are my favourites. rebekkah could have used a girl friend in tvd . the season finale  had some nice scenes involving her.
Originally posted by kidsname

@ bold 

would have loved klaus and damon duo since they are my favourites. rebekkah could have used a girl friend in tvd . the season finale  had some nice scenes involving her.

Yeah, they would've been amazing as badass friends 😆
And I agree, Rebekah should've had a friend in TVD. I don't count April or Elena, since April is barely there and not a compelling character at all (what happened to her anyway? no one even remembers her lol) and Elena wasn't exactly friend material with no humanity, she only cared about herself at that time.
Posted: 9 years ago
^
April seemed to have been disappeared forever . she didntt make a entry in whole of season 5 and truth to be told i was glad we got rid of her chracter.
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Damon - Klaus ... Badass duo

Damon - Elijah ... Bad Meet gud

Damon - Enzo ... I really wanna c dem more... (emotionally Frnds)

Damon - Kol ... Angry Young Man groups

Damon - Jeremy ... cnt get enfu of dem

Damon - Mason ... Hotness Personified

Damon - Alaric ... Best Bromance ever

Damon - Rose ... I wanted dem as best Frnds espcl bond only...

Stefan - Lexie ... BFF

Elena - Elijah ... Cute & Trustworthy Frnds..( Minus Kiss scene)

all i can c is I m obsessed with Damon here 😆
everything is abt him😉😳

Hey Mona..how ru..long time no c