FF: The Circle of Life : Part 14 Pg 39 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
totally different concept.
Ram as a assistant director...
thanks to Neha...and thanks to you Shanaya for convincing her and posting it.
please continue soon and thanks for PM
The story is good plz go ahead , i don't think anyone will object

Neha, absolutely loving this new concept! I am always up for something new in story concepts as long as they are presented well ( and you always do a stupendous job๐Ÿ‘ ) With your detailed description of each scene I felt like there is a camera mounted on Ram's head and we are not only visually witnessing the scenes unfolding but also breathing in the essence of the entire setup โญ๏ธPlease do continue this story ...all your stories are very precious to avid fans like me...please try to setup a Blog address also  if you can so that there will be less restrictions and we can bookmark that for easy access to all your work๐Ÿ˜ƒ Shanaya, thanks once again!
Bapsre..unbelivable concept..jst wow! Thanx 4 pm..update soon nd ple update chasme badoor also!
Sorry am late... But better late than never... I liked the concept... It's something different... And I have confidence on Neha for justifying the story and characters... So eagerly waiting for story to unfold... Thanks for posting Shanaya... Love you guys...
i am late and really sorry for that ..but  
really again a fantastic imagination.. 

eagerly waiting for the rest of all .. i am sure Neha will do again her magic..and  shanaya thank u dear 

Wow...different concept nd very interesting plot..
Ram as an Assistant director nd writer...
Loved the detailed description of every thing..too good..hats off to Neha nd the knowledge she has..๐Ÿ‘
Ram's worriedness about camera..๐Ÿ˜† nd his first meet with Priya..nice scenes
Looking forward to this another stupendous story from ur side..
Thanx Shanaya for posting this here..nd for pm too..
Entirely different and interesting.  Go ahead dear.  Will be waiting for further updates.
Thanks for the pm.

So sorry for being late...
Grt concept...
ram is so innocent n priya is there means she is also a part of that red light area ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
briliant writing...
thank u neha for coming up wid a unique story..i never read a story wid this type of theme...
go ahead gal... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
looking forward to it
cont soon
Edited by 123fiza - 10 years ago
Interesting storyline...please continue soon.