Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

why no parichay on rishtey india

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi
while changing channel in the evening , I came across a new channel Rishtey..
at once stopped changing channel , got very excited and remained glued to it for a while hoping to see of course Parichay because i know it is being aired on Rishtey UK..so I thought both are same but to my disappointment.. they were no promos related to parichay , so out of curiosity, started searching net  to know the timing of Parichay and came across this article :

Rishtey TV New Channel Added on Freedish DTH (DD Direct Plus)

Rishtey Free to air channel now on Freedish DTH, The channel broadcasts re-runs of programming shown on sister channel Colors such as Jai Shri Krishna, Bairi Piya and Jeevan Saathi.Rishtey TV offers a variety of entertainment, showcasing content from a spectrum of genres including format shows.

Rishtey TV Now on FreeDish DTH

Rishtey offers dramas in the morning as well as in the evening. With dramas from 9AM to 9:30AM - 6PM to 9:30PM. The remaining time offers a movie. Movies start from 9:30PM till 12AM. At weekends - reality and crime. Starting from 10AM in the morning. Right up and till 11PM. There are more to come on Rishtey in the evening from 9:30PM.

This channel launched test feed first via DD Direct Plus (Freedish) dth, same Zee anmol also launched on freedish dth. At this time promos are showing with test feed information bar.

and this one too...

iacom18s 2nd GEC Rishtey' starts test signals in India
MUMBAI: Following the path of its peers Star India and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL), Viacom18 is gearing up to launch its second Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Rishtey in India. 

RishteyThe test runs of the channel have started on Freedish (earlier DD Direct+), the FTA direct-to-home service (DTH) from Prasar Bharati. When asked about the channel's launch date, a Colors spokesperson said that the exact date has not been finalised, "We are currently testing the signals for Rishtey in India and will launch the channel at an appropriate time," she said. 

[Image: Rishtey-300x156.jpg]

A free-to-air channel, Rishtey was first launched in the UK on 3 September by IndiaCast, the distribution bouquet of Viacom18. Rishtey is at present available in the United Kingdom and Ireland through Sky and Virgin Media. It broadcasts re-runs of programming shown on the flagship channel Colors, which include Bigg Boss', Laagi Tujhse Lagan', Na Aana Is Des Laado', Bhagya Vidhaata', Mukti Bandhan', Bani - Ishq da Kalma', and Parichay'. 

Rishtey quickly saw a jump in viewership in the UK and is second amongst the Hindi GECs in the UK, after Star Plus. "Rishtey launched in the UK last year and has had a very successful run. This free to air channel has reached out to a much wider audience base and has held a strong No 2 position in the Hindi GEC category in UK," the Colors spokesperson added.

While Star's FTA channel is Star Utsav, ZEEL recently launched Zee Anmol in the same category. As per TAM ratings for the week ended 23 November, Star Utsav and Zee Anmol had clocked GVTs (gross TV viewership in thousands) of 97,734 and 46,088 respectively. Incidentally, both are ahead of Sahara One.
As far as I know Parichay is topping UK list then why it is not being re telecasted in India again??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lets tweet to Colors TV for Parichay reruns then.
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The puzzle  continues  I suppose !
their  Rushtey with the audiance of Parichay !?

fingers crossed  for  Season 2 in this  (as a  grand  surprise  would be deeply appreciated !)
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is becz before Parichay started airing here in UK, Jeevan saathi aired in the Parichay time slot...So Parichay will air only after Jeevan Saathi finishes
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It will take..time first they will air popular shows of 2008 and 2009..and then move on to 2011 shows which includes Parichay
fatimaheera thumbnail
Waiting fr Parichay. Season 2
parichayS2 thumbnail
want parichay season give us parichay season
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

It will take..time first they will air popular shows of 2008 and 2009..and then move on to 2011 shows which includes Parichay

exactly me too felt the same,n i think they are airing those shows first which went off air considering from channl's first yr in a sequence b'coz i dont see any of the current  long run show like bv there, so if thats the case then our show will be on the way😛😛
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ani---Anisah

That is becz before Parichay started airing here in UK, Jeevan saathi aired in the Parichay time slot...So Parichay will air only after Jeevan Saathi finishes

yes parichay aired after jeevan saathi finished