.ll. Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev Forum Member Choice Award Ceremony .ll.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Debo : Welcome everyone to the Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev Forum's very 1st Members Choice Award.We are the host+the one who counts your votes and now here we are to announce the winners name.

Minaxi : So are you ready for the award function?As you all know our show is going to complete 2 years this 18th December,2013 and with this our forum will also turn 2 years so we decide to appreciate our members who are with us here in the forum in this 2 years.

Debo :  Without wasting any time please let me introduce to you those who helped us organize this Award Function-

1. appy_indy-KD(Appy) who helped us with this wonderful banner and also helped us with nomination categories.

2. Nikki_Titli(Nikki) who think about this and select the final categories.

3. hemaDaganKhian(Hema) who helped us with the winner siggies.

Minaxi : This is all your effort.Thank you very much guys.Now here we go.Let's start the Award ceremony.

Debo : So the first category is Indra of the Forum (who creates trouble) and any guess?Who else it's none other then 

Manan
here is your prize

Minaxi : Now the next award is Daksh of the Forum(angry member) and the award goes to 

Arijit
here is you prize

Debo : Now our 3rd award is Daanav of the Forum (naughty member) and who else can win this except 

MrTooConfuser(Rayan)
here is your prize

Minaxi : So our next award is Narad muni of the Forum (idhar ka baat udar) and yest again this award goes to

Proud-India(Manan)
here is your prize

Debo : Now our 5th award is Jalandhar of the Forum and who else can get this award except the one who's love for Jalandhar is known by not only us but also the Writer πŸ˜‰..it's none other then 

Nikki
here is your prize

Debo : Now we head for our 2nd set of award and here the first award of 2nd section is Suchh Sawbhab Member (honest member) and wow the name also start with the same latter S πŸ˜‰ and the winner is

Sukhi
here is your prize

Minaxi : The 2nd award is Ganga of the Forum (who blends with everyone) and the award goes to...

Nikki
here is your prize

Debo : Our next award is Nandi of the Forum(loyal member) and the award goes to OMG!!😲 (Debo hides her face☺️)

Minaxi : What happen?Why are you hiding your face?Who's name it is?give me the paper(Minaxi look's at the name and winkπŸ˜‰).I got it,so the winner is none other then my co-host

Debo

Debo : Aw thank you everyone for voting me.Now head for the next award which is Ganesh of the Forum (intelligent member) and the award goes to

Kaatayani
here is you prize

Minaxi : Congrats partner and now the next award is Kartikeya of the forum (emotional member) and let me tell you all most  all the member voted for this section for only this parson and the winner is

Foram
here is your prize

Debo : Now our next award is Bramha of the forum (veteran member) and it's a Tie between 2 members guys.Both of them got same amount of votes.So the winners are

Shruti  & Vrish
here are your prizes

Minaxi : Now the last award for 2nd section is Vishnu of the forum (Gyani) and the winner is

Varaali
here is your prize

Debo : Now here comes the 1st section and the award is Parvati of the Forum (masmerising member) and the winner is

sankalp_prapti(Sia)
here is your prize

Debo & Minaxi : Congrats to all the winners and now you all have to post your speech here in this threadπŸ˜†.We hope you all enjoyed.This is just a try so that you all enjoy.So this was the Awards but we want to tell you that we cut one category which is Mahadev of the Forum because we think that no one can match Mahadev,he is the only one.So now we are going.

Note:- All winners are decided based on the votes.

Credits

Concept - Nikki,Minaxi,Debo
Graphics - Appy,Hema
Write up - Debo

Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg...
i am Kartikey of Forum
well i knewed that i will win this, so not at all surprisedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and as minaxi said :"

let me tell you all most  all the member voted for this section for only this parson "

even i voted myself for thisπŸ˜†

and this actually made me happy, m not at all senti this time...

and i want to thank everyone who all voted for me...
thanks guys... πŸ€—

and i want to congratulate everyone who won awards in other categories...well deserved guysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and nikki m jealous of you... coz you won jallu award😭😭😭
πŸ˜‰

and also want to thank minaxi and all who came up with this idea...
and coz of this awards, we have some old members back , who all left this forum...

and i loved all the siggies...
thankyou appy and hema for winning siggies...

last year i had won, most wanted member of this forum... this year i won kartikey award... i hope next year on 3rd anniversary... i win many more awards😳

Edited by foram. - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMFGGG...😲😲😲😲πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...

Jalandhar is my MOST MOST fav char in this show and to WIN an award in the name of HIM...this is like HISTORY REPEAT for me......

I joined IF in 2009 for my most most fav show-MJHT aka Miley Jab Hum Tum...Though the show ended in 2010,i'm STILL there in tht forum...so its lik 5+ years there... I hv been part of 28 forums till now and i HAVE to say after Miley Jab Hum Tum forum, DKDM forum is THE show related forum which i hv sticked to since so long and so is the show too.. Baki evry show n eventually their forum se bhi my "rishta" ws jst for few months...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But MJHT,DKDM hv turned out being exceptions n so is the respective forums..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

When MJHT ended in nov 2010,mods there announced member awards n public votin ws done in dec 2010 and results were announced in jan 2011..And when i thought i wud end up winnin 1 award,i got 8 awards to my surprise-and tht too the best ones-esp gettin award for MOST FAV CHARACTER and Most Fav actor of MJHT..

aftr 3 years,SAME happened here too...I hv got award for my most fav char in this show-JALANDHAR..... For me its Jalandhar which evn made me PERMANENT fanatic of Mohit Raina too..Before Jalandhar,i ws "just a fan" of MR..But post J track,evrythin changed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Jallu my love,u r STILL bein reason for my happiness..luv u sooo soo much..And today gettin award in the name of lovin u lik nythin-i feel PROUD & Super happy..... My heartfelt thnx a ton to all those members who nominated me for this category..I'm really honoured n touched by this wonderful gesture frm u all..Thnx a ton to all...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Also spl thnx a ton to Utkarsh Sir and Mohit Raina-coz of these two only Jalandhar had SUCH an IMPACT on me and i bcame this huge huge fanatic of this BEST UNIQUE CHARACTER of DKDM..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Coming to my 2nd award-"Ganga Of The Forum"-this is a pleasantly surprising one...And mainly beyond Jalandhar,i din think/wish abt nythin else..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I hv alwz been very easy goin n frndly with all..Tabhi toh i hv gt soo soo many frnz frm all the forum where i am/was part of..So very sweet of u all to select me as Ganga of the forum on the basis of me gettin along with most of the ppl out here..Thank u all..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Thanks appy for the lovely winning sigs esp Jalandhar one...thts my fav fav J pic and i'm so happy to c unknowingly hi sahi u chose tht pic only for winnin one...Ganga sig is also nice..so thnx once again..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Minaxi and Debo thnx for conducting this member awards on this occassion of DKDM celebrating its 2nd bday...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

I will use the winner sigs on DKDM's 2nd bday aka 18th dec 2013..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Once again thank u all...Here ends my ithu sa speech...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž...
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congo to all winners..spl mention to my dearest frnz...

@Suchi... oh wow u r Ganesha Of The forum...I had voted u for diff category though,bt good to c u winnin this one...It really suits u-the INTELLIGENT member of this forum...congoo...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...lookin forward to c ur speech here...😳😳...

@Foru... yaay so happy to knw u r CLEAR winner..as in most of the ppl voted for u ONLY for this category as told by minaxi here...My heartfelt congo for bein Karthikeya Of The Forum...Mera vote bhi tujhe hi thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nw i'm waitin for ur "emotional" speech Miss Emotional member...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...once again congooo..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

@Shrutz... yaay i had voted for u on "Brahma Of The Forum" jst bcoz u bcame IF-Veteran member..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and i'm really happy to c u won the same...congo shongo..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...seems lik u r still unaware abt this...koi baat nahi..i will call u n let u knw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..maatey u better come n say few words for here..And hey hi5 yaara...lik MJHT forum awards,both of us won here too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so congo to us..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

@Debo... once again BINGO..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wonderin y?bcoz i voted for u in the same category vich u also won-"Nandi Of The Forum"...Truly WELL DESERVED award yaar...congoo..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...lookin 4wd 2c ur speech...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

@Rayan... Lik Foru,Shrutz,Debo i had voted for u in the same category which u also won-"Daanav Of The Forum"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...u r INDEED the NAUGHTIEST member of this forum...congo shongo chote..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...nw waitin to c ur hilarious speech...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

@Sukhi..omg Miss Eid ka Chand..u hv ny idea u won this?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...plz someone let our sukhi knw abt this..am sure she wud be DEAD SHOCKED..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But u r indeed very sweet honest member out here..so congo shongo..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...unlike others whose speech i'm lookin 4wd to c,in ur case i'm lookin forward to c u in the 1st place..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tu yahan aaye wohi badi baat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats NikkiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You deserve it 
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo-shongo to all the winners...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Finally,ur work paid off that u too got same char. as of ur fav show DKDM...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Abhishek_King - 10 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nikki πŸ‘

Congrats all the winners !!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATULATIONS Nikki !!

You deserve these Awards 😊
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woot woot!! Congrats Nikki. I am so happy for u.
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Nikki for both the awards πŸ₯³  πŸ€—