Naruto Discussion Thread: Hop In

Posted: 10 years ago
***SPOILER ALERT*** llThis Thread Contains Spoilersll

Hello all this thread is dedicated to Naruto series one not the shipppuden one. Feel free to discuss here. I will be updating episodes every day in this thread.

Brief

Rightmouse click -> Save as

Twelve years before the start of the series, theNine-Tailed Demon FoxattackedKonohagakuredestroying much of the village and taking many lives. The leader of the village, theFourth Hokagesacrificed his life to seal the Nine-Tails into a newborn,Naruto Uzumaki. Orphaned by the attack, Naruto was shunned by the villagers, who out of fear and anger, viewed him as the Nine-Tails itself. Though theThird Hokageoutlawed speaking about anything related to the Nine-Tails, the children " taking their cues from their parents " inherited the same animosity towards Naruto. In his thirst to be acknowledged, Naruto vowed he would one day become the greatestHokagethe village had ever seen.

Naruto is a ninja-in-training with an incorrigible knack for mischief. His wild antics amuse his teammates, but Naruto is completely serious about one thing: becoming the world's greatest ninja!

Twelve years ago the Village Hidden in the Leaves was attacked by a fearsome threat. A nine-tailed fox spirit claimed the life of the village leader, the Hokage, and many others. Today, the village is at peace, and a troublemaking kid named Naruto is struggling to graduate from Ninja Academy. His goal may be to become Hokage, but his true destiny will be much more complicated. The adventure begins now!

Naruto

Shunned by the older villagers because of the fox spirit dwelling inside him, Naruto grew up to be an attention-seeking troublemaker. His goal is to become the best ninja ever, and be recognized as the next Hokage.

Sasuke

The top student in Naruto's class, and a member of the prestigious Uchiha clan. His goal is to get revenge against a mysterious person who wronged him in the past.

Sakura

Naruto and Sasuke's classmate. She has a crush on Sasuke, who ignores her. In return, she picks on Naruto, who has a crush on her.

Kakashi

Edited by -Anaya- - 9 years ago
lol.. Its Very Funny Fiction. Nice Thred. Thanks for opening.
I dunno about this fiction but I will try to gather info so I can discuss here 😳
You can start watching I will be updating episodes here as well ;)
Okee, appreciating ur hard work 😳
hey thanks a lot for opening this thread I always missed the old naruto!!!
EPI One:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKykbG1jPQo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Anaya- - 10 years ago
though I don't like Naruto a lot..but just a info..Naruto Shippuden is airing in Animax..
I swear if Kishimoto sensei will bring Jiraya back from the dead, I am going to be HIGHLY disappointed! 
First Episode Is Great. Foreword to see more.