Inside The Actor : Samir Soni - Exclusive Interview PART 2

Posted: 10 years ago
 Here is the link guys πŸ˜ƒ for part 2 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JQiDUIX12o

Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
Ohh gosh!!! he is just too much 🀣 🀣🀣 Poor host πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i felt bad for her actually πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I really really really loved this part like anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜† out n out entertainer πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Honestly the end part hit me so hard that i had almost forgot what i had seen previously in the same part 🀣 so recollecting all those things to write here πŸ˜†

The whole thing started off, on such a witty note from his side where the lady said " she had never imagined him to be a father" n there itself he caught her in words πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n she had to explain it to him what she meant actually πŸ˜†

The beginning was all about Ahana πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ n i was like i too wanna see all her pics ASAP 😳
Awww Samir Sir You don't get to change Ahana's diapers..How bad?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pls Neelam mam let him try once πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† He'II enjoy doing it πŸ˜†

Goo..goo ... giii...gii..gaa ga... 😲 It was damn hilarious 🀣 🀣( i love to talk with babies that way πŸ˜³ its fun πŸ˜† ) 
Samir Sir...abhi se your waiting to have meaningful covo with her πŸ˜† but for your way of thinking to bring her up as a more stronger individual πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ like we have always said kudos to you n Neelam mam for taking the commendable step πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ n Thank YOU BOTH for getting Ahana for us too πŸ˜ƒ We Just love her 😳  she is such a cutieee ❀️
I seriously loved how you mentioned some facts there with no hesitation at all... Hats off to your Honesty man!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ahana is so fortunate to have you as her dad n such a caring mom like Neelam mam 😳 One day she will be proud to see SaNee as her parents when she will come know about it all... So don't worry...  BTW cute idea of saying it to her πŸ˜›

Hayee Hayee... Sir ji, I am just loving this whole story of how Samir N Neelam finally become our dear SaNee 😳 but I am pleasantly surprised to know those li'l inputs from you side too πŸ˜‰ Kept Checking her photos n all haan...πŸ˜† I am so happy to hear you praising her amazing looks openly, affectionately on camera, what i have never heard you saying before πŸ˜ƒ You surely have the most gorgeous lady as your wife Samir Sir... God bless you both πŸ˜ƒ So nice to see all your dreams coming true πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ #TOUCHWOOD

So many unknown things i came to know through this interview about Samir Sir's life for which i respect him more than ever now... Your are truly a gem of a person Samir Sir... Stay the same always πŸ˜ƒ So proud of you πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Coming to the Fun Part πŸ˜† Donno about youn the host but i seriously had tough time controlling my laughter 🀣🀣🀣 Gosh!! I am yet to come out of that laughter attack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely Interview πŸ˜ƒ ( frankly the only part which did not go that well with me is he talking about  Kekata so fondly since i do hate her for obvious reasons 😑 ) but then i know after all she is his friend n i truly respect him for the way he still has maintained that friendship... Samir sir, we have so much to learn from you ..how to be the best as a human being n more over how to be the best as a friend... if not anything i would at least try n learn from you, how to value my relations with friends n family as well people around me 😊 i ll consider myself fortunate if i could ever be even 1% of honest n humble as person as you are 😊

Thank you Samir Sir for this pouring your out in this interview πŸ˜³ Today i feel like now i know you a bit more as a person 😳  Thanks to Monisha for conducting the interview so nicely πŸ˜ƒ

Sir ji ne toh  kiya nahin... par main ek confession kar hi doon, This TT people hv fooled us big time 😑😑 πŸ˜† the way they edited those sensationalized promos i was supper tensed 😭 but then the interview turned out to be a awesome one πŸ‘

PS : SAMIR SIR ONE REQUEST PLZ.. BEING FANS WE TOO WANT WITNESS HAPPY TIMES IN THE FAMILY πŸ˜ƒ SO EK FAMILY PIC TOH BANATI HAIN πŸ˜ƒ PLZ PLZ πŸ˜›

Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago

Samir Soni owes me a new phone...was watching aram se n then this happened...

I laughed so hard ki phn fell down n mere phn ke tukde tukde ho gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago

Ohh em geee
Mr.Samir Soni is just tooo much
Ashu..thnx fr telling me to first watch d last part of the Intv 
 My expression fr a moment was like- Did he just say that??? n den  i started ROFLing .He is just unpredictable man!!1 n d funniest part was the way Monisha explained it to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monisha said dat she couldnt imagine SS as a father ..I was like πŸ˜²..But then she explained itπŸ˜†
Uff Monisha had a tough time interviewing himπŸ˜‰
I actually wanted to hear more abt Ahaana..n im happy dat this segment started off wid Ahaana's topic.
I could say that Samir is a typical father. He wants her daughter to fall down n learn n all..n Neelam is a very protective mother.But Neelam ma'm u shud make samir Sir change Ahana's diapers atleast onceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Goo goo geee geee  was d hilarious part.🀣. For a moment i thot- wsit SS who ws saying disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Samir Sir u need to say this goo goo gee gi..fr a li'l more tym also..cz Ahana n understnd only dat ryt nw

I liked when he honestly said abt his fears of Ahana reaction when she grows up n all.he is practicing the dialogues also. Another mother's stomach n all..ws indeed cute😳😳😳

Really...i Say that SaNee r lucky to have dis cute li'l girl as their Daughter and Ahana is lucky to have such awesum n caring p-arents like SaNee πŸ˜ƒ

Have heard abt SaNee love story many a times. But Thnx to EK for playing a cupidπŸ˜ƒ

Ohh he mentioned abt Rajlakshmi n Nafisa .
Samir is a man of principlesπŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved this interview..Vey honest n awesome
Monisha...thnx a lot fr taking him as the very first guest in this show.perfect choice πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago
One question is there any chance of part3 πŸ˜ƒ

No need to say liked this Part more than Part 1.
We didn't get any pics of Ahaana

Goo goo Gii gii gaga... That convos with babies are choo cute.Sameer sir try itπŸ˜†

About letting your Dog lick your Baby ...I think Neelam was Right😊 we all support herπŸ˜†Agree to your logic that Children in Slums are Fit and healthy.but why to take chance.no one lets their Dog lick their children.

His Dream about Getting Married,holding a trophy n say 'Honey this one's for you'... so sweet πŸ˜† If I am not wrong he said that in few of his Award functions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so now we know that was his dream.

coming to the Rapid fire questions ...Hmmm ahemm🀣when I heard that question even i thought 'Omg what did she ask ?'🀣 and bechari the way she explained her question🀣.
about Social gatherings ohh he has a Disorder
we are with you SS.me too don't like to socialize πŸ˜†Chup chap ek corner pe beitke sab kya kar rahe hai dekthe rehna aasan kaam thodi na hai😳

Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
Thanks Ashu for sharing!!

Awesome interview, straight from the heart!!

Originally posted by Rush2220

Samir Soni owes me a new phone...was watching aram se n then this happened...

I laughed so hard ki phn fell down n mere phn ke tukde tukde ho gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aapka toh bas phon ki gira mera toh kuch aur bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rajash

aapka toh bas phon ki gira mera toh kuch aur bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont even ask for that...that cant be replaced...🀣

Part 1 n 2...awesome interview...Somehow I felt he was different in this one...more relaxed...and as always honest n straight from the heart ...not diplomatic answers like so many other celebs do.  

AhanaπŸ˜ƒ...a beautiful child indeed...wish we can see more pics of her...soon she be 1 yr. Everything he said makes senses regarding adoption. But am with Neelam on taking care of the babyπŸ˜†...Samir you don't let the dog lick such a small child...let her grow up n then she can play with the dog and have meaningful convo with you.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But plz do change diapers, that's the fun partπŸ˜‰...daddies changing diapers...they make a mess of such a simple thing 🀣 women power, we can change diapers and run a country.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with children teasing in school...that happens in the best of schools...not that the kids mean it...most probably they don't realise that they are hurting but unknowingly they do...it will be up to Samir n Neelam to handle Ahana at that time and am sure they will do a good job.

EK playing cupid is known to us...what I dint know was he keeping an eye on her after Ofer said someone with N will come into his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hhhmmm...taadingπŸ˜‰...that was funnyπŸ˜†

What he did when Nafisa died was commendable...Respect

Now coming to the last part the rapid fire...it was so sudden...the previous question was romantic weekend...wild weekend' n then thar...she asks about MOT...WOT...I too was like What!!!! that's OTT' it was too funny. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

dont even ask for that...that cant be replaced...🀣
eewww chi ... m not asking for any replacement 😲🀣 bas bataya πŸ˜† Rush aap jaake so jayiye u need rest πŸ˜†