Koffee with Kinshuk ROUND 2! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Lol he is so cute with the little kid bt really the alekh pic no words for google eyes rofl
I can't add ay emo's using my phone
1. What does Kinshuk have that other actors don't?

I think Kinshuk has that motivation to work his way up to the top which other actors may skip a few steps if you get what I mean 

2. One thing that other actors have that Kinshuk doesn't?

Idk I'm not really interested in other actors

3. Advice for KinYa in the future when they have their first child?

If its a girl name it Fiza

4. If you had an opportunity to go into Kinshuk's bedroom, What would be the first thing you would find?

I think a big framed picture of KinYa hanging on a wall

5. If you woke up one morning as kinshuk, What would you do?

Sign autographs to Fiza and join twitter

6. If you woke up one morning as divya, what would you do?

Idk I would be too happy to see Kinshuk in the same room lol

7. Rank these : 
Kinshuk as friend 10/10
Kinshuk as actor 10/10
Kinshuk as husband 10/10
Kinshuk as son 10/10 

He's 100% Perfection

8. 3 things about Kinshuk that remain a mystery to you. 

Things that I don't know about him are a mystery

9. If you were to hack into Kinshuk's computer, what would be the one thing you would look for?

Any clues of him being on social networking sites

10. Just a piece of Advice to Kinshuk?

Connect with your fans more

11. Your Wildest fantasy about Kinshuk has been?

I don't think I have any wild fantasies...
why isnt any1 answering the questions. new years is over now so would love to read every1s answers
Originally posted by sandiab

why isnt any1 answering the questions. new years is over now so would love to read every1s answers

Hi Sandia...how are you? 😃

I know that's not the answer you are looking for and I am not giving you the one you are looking for!😆
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Hi Sandia...how are you?I know that's not the answer you are looking for and I am not giving you the one you are looking for!😆
Hi Shanti i am fine and how are u? lol why are u not answering the questions? u love keeping us in suspense dnt u lol

Hi Shanti i am fine and how are u? lol why are u not answering the questions? u love keeping us in suspense dnt u lol

No dear...some answers are best given to the person who should hear it...😛
So I stay away from them...
Hope you are fine and have a wonderful year ahead!🤗

1. What does Kinshuk have that other actors don't? Good expression
2. One thing that other actors have that Kinshuk doesn't? A good body
3. Advice for KinYa in the future when they have their first child? Get a nanny
4. If you had an opportunity to go into Kinshuk's bedroom, What would be the first thing you would find? Probably an untidy bed since he likes to sleep late
5. If you woke up one morning as kinshuk, What would you do? I dont want to wakeup as him i want to wakeup with him rofl.
6. If you woke up one morning as divya, what would you do? Kiss kinshuk lol
7. Rank these :
Kinshuk as actor- 7 and a half simply coz i know if he had to redo his charcters he would do it a 100 times better.
Kinshuk as husband- from what i have seen of kinya think its a 10.
Kinshuk as son- considering he is ignoring us for them a 10.
8. 3 things about Kinshuk that remain a mystery to you.- god thats a tough question he is quite open with us about everything. I guess his movie since he hasnt said anything about it. His future tv show and why he still hasnt joined twitter since he said he would
9. If you were to hack into Kinshuk's computer, what would be the one thing you would look for? Naked pictures rofl i swear i am joking. I will check for pictures and what sort of music he is listening to. And erase them all and put my fav singer enrique iglesias songs on them lol.
10. Just a piece of Advice to Kinshuk? Stay as humble as u are and dnt let any1 take advantage over u especially in your next show and give lots of input in your shows i have a feeling they will need it.
11. Your Wildest fantacy about Kinshuk has been? Lol him tied to a bed with red sheets and me questioning him about viren sood lol

Sandia Bharath I definitely think you are the one who makes Kinshuk smile and feel shy *wink*😳

Love your answers from 5-11 but definitely 5, 6, and 9...I swear...my goodness your honesty is just too much...and I know about #11 and the red sheets..😆

Great truthful funny answers Sandia !!! 👏
Lisa lol dnt say that its not me i swear its Jackie. unforunately i would nev say these things in front of kinshuk so i have to say it here for him to read it lol. me and him have an internet connection coz we both get shy with a wink lol. bt he is definitely naughtier than me. And why havent u answered the questions here yet? i dnt wanna talk to all of u here i want to read evry1s anwser lol and i cnt be the only 1 making kinshuk shy rofl.
Haww Sandia ki baachi! Blaming it on me!?😲👎🏼

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

[I][B]Haww Sandia ki baachi! Blaming it on me!?😲👎🏼[
lol i have to i have a disease called i never do nothing wrong lol. so its nevr me