Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i have absolutely no ideas for new post and i dnt even want to look at the other posts on the forum. so this post is the saving grace of the forum some1 better answer those questions soon and entertain me.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is so boringπŸ₯± Thats why its making run away from here...i've been pagal about Gauhar-Kushal these days🀣😳
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It is definitely you Sandia who make him blush, don't blame anyone else ... why shun the blame .. he will reward you one day !!

He may very well visit SA and request you meet him !! πŸ˜‰

No need for my answers, yours are just fine !!
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

<p align="left"><font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It is definitely you Sandia who make him blush, don't blame anyone else ... why shun the blame .. he will reward you one day !!</p>

</div>

He may very wellvisit SA and request you meet him !! πŸ˜‰

<div>

No need for my answers, yours are just fine !!
</font>

Now with "SA" are u talking about?? 🀣
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Now with "SA" are u talking about.(quote)

brat she means south africa where i am from. i always knew there was some benefit to being this naughty rofl. Jackie dnt be jealous just coz he will nevr come and see u i will send u pic of us lol.

sandiab thumbnail
And Lisa like for real if kishuk comes to meet just coz i was naughty and made him blush when he came onto the forum i wnt go and see him rofl. i am very shy and I dnt wink when i say i am shy i would be so embarrased.

all i can say for u and shanti is ladies u are just sore losers rofl. Jackie should just post pic of my fake prize for me and crown me the winner the members know they cnt beat me thats why they are hiding rofl. now i will be going to sleep and will be in hiding tomorrow so i dnt get to read the nasty comments saying i am rude lol.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

And Lisa like for real if kishuk comes to meet just coz i was naughty and made him blush when he came onto the forum i wnt go and see him rofl. i am very shy and I dnt wink when i say i am shy i would be so embarrased.

all i can say for u and shanti is ladies u are just sore losers rofl. Jackie should just post pic of my fake prize for me and crown me the winner the members know they cnt beat me thats why they are hiding rofl. now i will be going to sleep and will be in hiding tomorrow so i dnt get to read the nasty comments saying i am rude lol.

You shy !!! Haha !! Yeah Right !!!  Why won't KM meet you, once Divya's around, he'll be safe !!! πŸ˜†

And yes you should just be the winner of all the rounds !!! πŸ˜†

By the way Sandia, if Kinshuk sent you a PM would you tell ?? πŸ˜† 

sandiab thumbnail
i was supposed to be in hiding bt since i was asked a question and being the polite person that i am i will naturally answer it.
hmmm i dnt know actually whenever i find out juicy gossip about kinshuk and tell some of u the way u guys start questioning me its like i am being attacked. kinshuk fans u all would do really good in the police force u guys can be interrogators rofl.
bt seriously it actually just depends on what the pms are about if its simply generally than obviously yes bt if its personal than no. bt i would ask if i could tell u guys since i know how much u guys love him.

and if divya is around i might meet him simply coz she is so sweet that i know she would be laughing at all our comments. it probably divya who teases kinshuk ab our comments and he blushes rofl. i told u guys i had a disease.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am very much going to answer the questions after I was called a loser!
But if it can wait till Monday then...Jackie can decide...

But to be honest...I know the fun of losing this game...😳

Kinshuk ---please don't read my answers...please...πŸ˜›

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

wow u still didn't get to meet him?? πŸ€£