Koffee with Kinshuk ROUND 2! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
@ Jackie---- Is this still open...I mean can I post my replies today?
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Yep still open

Thanks dear..

.Get ready for my answers...

but please don't make me win...

My answers are for fun and I want to lose😳...so please...πŸ˜†
1. What does Kinshuk have that other actors don't?

Me...😳 as his fan!!!! πŸ˜†His is the only profile I comment on!!!!!πŸ˜›

2. One thing that other actors have that Kinshuk doesn't?

Fans who comment regularly on their profile...KM's fans come up only sometimes...not the ones like us who live here but I am talking of the 4000+ fans who don't comment...😭

3. Advice for KinYa in the future when they have their first child?

Life is fun ---with a daughter and a son!!! 

They would have understood the implied meaning here!!! Should have two!! Irrespective of the gender!!! That was to rhyme it only!!!!

4. If you had an opportunity to go into Kinshuk's bedroom, What would be the first thing you would find?

Him standing in this pose - waiting for someone...😳

5. If you woke up one morning as kinshuk, What would you do?

Ask Divya to check if my lucky charm aka kmfan_2 has wished me Good morning on IF! (I write kmfan_2 as I don't know if he knows my name😳) 

6. If you woke up one morning as divya, what would you do?

Sing this song into KM's ears...πŸ˜›
Bujhi magar bujhi nahi 
na jaane kaise pyaas hai?😳

7. Rank these : 
Kinshuk as friend - 10 ( reminder...Sandia did not answer this! when you grade us!)πŸ˜†
Kinshuk as actor- 8 ---I think he has a long way to go...to become perfect because once you know you are perfect you wont strive to improve...So I wish I never have to give him 10 ---Sorry Kinshuk about that! I am a strict teacher as you know my dear KM!!!😳
Kinshuk as husband-10
Kinshuk as son- 10

8. 3 things about Kinshuk that remain a mystery to you. 

1. Whether he actually did that film which has been kept under wraps as if it has the world to offer and they fear to let out the suspense ---secret or whatever it may contain! I hope it has the world to offer because it has kept my Hero away from me for more than a year..not fair at all!

2. Whether Kinshuk really knows me or no..the real me!

3. Whether Kinshuk was actually within a few feet of me on two days...Ican't mention the dates here...but my heart did skip a beat so I thought I was very close to him twice in Mumbai! Both dates I know where KM was so I am sort of sure...we must have been close!

I have one more...that Kinshuk was the FIRST person to wish me when I turned into Sizzler on IF!!! πŸ˜‰I think this guess of mine remains a mystery too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

9. If you were to hack into Kinshuk's computer, what would be the one thing you would look for?

Search if he has any of my messages stored ..if I could impress him in my small way or no?

10. Just a piece of Advice to Kinshuk?

Please remain the way you are ----simple and sweet --- and try to understand the unsaid words of mine...for I am truly a shy person/fan who has never said those 3 words which all your other fans have said to you!😳

11. Your Wildest fantacy about Kinshuk has been?

That I have known him from time immemorial!!!

HAVE FUNNN!πŸ˜†
I did...πŸ˜†

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
awww Shanti that was so sweet and cute to read i really enjoyed reading this. this was why i was dying to read every1s answers coz we all are so different and knew the answers would be so diff and interesting as well just like us. And these answers where meant to be spoken to kinshuk u where right before bt i am so glad that i insulted u so that i got to read it 1st rofl coz atleast i will know what u and kinshuk are talking about when u meet him lol.
and i love how u ranked him as an actor all i can say to   kinshuk is that u probably never gona get a 10 from shanti or me i hate perfection no scope for improvement in my mind.
and yes i didnt rank him as a friend lol there was a reason for that its not as if i would like ever forgot to rank it( i did bt wnt admit it lol). i think kinshuk is a very bad, bad friend i think of him as my best friend and he goes around saying to every1 he is shy of us lol.~ not good kinshuk love, friendship means u comfortable with us and there is no such things as shyness coz the bad influence should over take it rofl. so i refuse to rank him as a friend until he comes onto twitter or gets his own fb and starts chatting to me and the rest of u if he has to rofl.

in my sore loser comment i forgot 1 more person its zozo aka Zoya. Zoya your sore loser stop looking at how long the questions are and answer it when u got time. And Lisa dnt think i forgot about u i am waiting to read your answers as well lol. And Monica only reason i didnt include u was coz i spoke to the other 3 and was telling them to answer the question.

And Shanti i say for your very emotional avataar kw~kinshuk is the topper for me i really loved it so far.   It reminded me of that therapy session that srk had when he was on kw~karan last season. only diff is that after the show finished i wondered why i was getting emotional whilst watching it, he was so silly. bt yr answers ha d more meaning. and jack u better not be biased against me cozi said that about your fav actor.( if i lose u guys all know why lol )
First of all thank you for all your nice words dear...

Kinshuk is such a special person in my life...that I cannot afford to upset him in anyway dear...that's why I was scared to attempt this as it was a bit more challenging...

Sandia...it is so scary...as KM reads everything...so a lot of thought has to go in before posting something on a public forum such as this...

With him probably I might be more free but not here...

Thanks again...