OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
wow thanks IF for starting this forum..I am a huge fan of anime..and also manga..we have a Anime CC in chat club forum..it will be Great if DT transfar that cc here..my fvrt anime/manga are-
Beelzebub
Bleach
Arcana Famglia
Coppelion
My Little Monster(Tonari no Kaibatsukun)
Chihayafuru
Last Exile
Hayate The Combat Butler
Letter Bee
07-Ghost
Brothers Conflict
Diabolik Lovers
Uta no Prince-sama
La Corda D'Oro
Winter Sonata
Arcana Famglia
K-project
Kamisama Hajimemashite
Nurarihyon no Mago
Sket Dance 
Amnesia
Vampire Knight
Starry Sky
Hiiro no Kakera
Hanasakeru Seishounen
Kiss Of Ross Princess
Eureka Seven AO
Nodame Cantabile
Tales of the Abyss
Inuyasha
Fairy Tail
Accel World

and the list goes on..can't remember more..will update when I will remember..😳
Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glad to see that there's  someone who likes Kamisama Hajimemashita like me..😃 but its been two months and the manga hasnt been yet updated..😔
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PixieBunnie-

Glad to see that there's  someone who likes Kamisama Hajimemashita like me..😃 but its been two months and the manga hasnt been yet updated..😔

yeah I understand..I love 07-Ghost..and the last 4 chapter left..they update one after 4 month then now 3 more left..don't know when they will update..but you know what..from last 2 years..Otome anime's are became the big thing..you know reverse harem..and also exparts think that Otome anime will rule the charts for next 2 years at least..many are yet to coming..

right now m reading Kiss of Ross Princess...

btw m Deboleena..call me Debo and you?
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

yeah I understand..I love 07-Ghost..and the last 4 chapter left..they update one after 4 month then now 3 more left..don't know when they will update..but you know what..from last 2 years..Otome anime's are became the big thing..you know reverse harem..and also exparts think that Otome anime will rule the charts for next 2 years at least..many are yet to coming..

right now m reading Kiss of Ross Princess...

btw m Deboleena..call me Debo and you?

I hate it when they take soo long to update a chapter..bcoz then i tend to forget the plot then i have to re take the whole thing.. anyway.. Debo.. im Priya but call me Prii since everyone calls  me that..😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
hey Prii nah I don't forget them..and even if I forget I just read that portion again..so how long your an anime fan?

hey Prii nah I don't forget them..and even if I forget I just read that portion again..so how long your an anime fan?

Since I was 13 now im 17..my first ever anime I watched was Itazura na kiss..n instantly it became my fav..n then  started to take an interest in animes..and you? 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
longer then me..😆..I started from this Feb...and my first one is 07-Ghost..😳..m 20 now..but I hate it when people mix Anime with Cartoon..I mean both are totally different..but they just say it's cartoon..I say no it's anime..both are as same as north pole and south pole..🤢

longer then me..😆..I started from this Feb...and my first one is 07-Ghost..😳..m 20 now..but I hate it when people mix Anime with Cartoon..I mean both are totally different..but they just say it's cartoon..I say no it's anime..both are as same as north pole and south pole..🤢

I know this feeling... whenever me and my friends used to discuss Naruto episodes in class my othr classmates were like.. "U guys watch cartoons?!" llike DUHH.. sometimes we used to use some jap words at them.. and they had no idea what we're saying LOL
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PixieBunnie-

I know this feeling... whenever me and my friends used to discuss Naruto episodes in class my othr classmates were like.. "U guys watch cartoons?!" llike DUHH.. sometimes we used to use some jap words at them.. and they had no idea what we're saying LOL

I know my father sometimes said this and I said Baka in my mind..😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
right now this is my fvrt..Diabolik Lovers..😳