Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Dhoom3: SPOILERS 
AM i the only one who was superbly disappointed? May be ...

I loved Prestige and I will welcome any change in bollywood movies from cling worthy romance or mindless action, and I am die hard action fan. 

What a f**k all story, bank robbery for revenge? Find me heart less but that was bakwas crap I ever heard for Aamir movie.

Hilarious moments First:-

Aamir's intro scene after robbing bank  running from the building, I mean are u kidding me, I laughed at it, I liked Abhisek Auto Entry much that Aamir's. 

Aamir riding his bike on rope, are u killing me with this ... heights of comedy... 

In the end, this chase scene, where one police car hits other and almost rest all clash and over turns  wat was that? action my A**.. atleast i liked how brothers used cable near signal to jump over cop cars on their bikes... 

Most of the time, Aamir played his twin role well, but hello why the constipated expression for most of the time? 

Kats, when her intro was shown, i left hall for a call so no idea about her acting ...

I am super annoyed with movie, as Action sucked biggg time, BMW bikes were hero for me , Aamir I dont know what to say...

Story,  emotional content and revenge ? Hello this is not ur typical movie ki daal dee, its Dhoom series they should have kept tht in mind ... 
DianaPrince thumbnail
batman begins
what a movie man!!! i loved it
i love batman

4/5
Socklet thumbnail
R..Rajkumar
I don't know what I saw..Sheesh so bad no story nothing and the dialogues πŸ˜΅

Shahid : He was ewww in some scenes but in fighting scenes he was good.

Sona: I don't know what to say

Others were good.Best part was when shahid saves a buddha and he comes and does something with his fingers πŸ€£

I liked the twist,the ending fighting scenes was far better than the whole movie.

2/5
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lucia (Kannada): 5/5. 
A very well made movie aftr a long time in kannada..

6-5=2 (Kannada) : 3/5
Quiet gripping , the ending kinda spoils it for me.. 

Atharintiki daredi (Telugu): 2/5
Pawan Kalyan looks so old in this, Samantha is good in her role.. 
Wondering why did Boman choose this movie to be his first telugu movie, he was wasted..

The Conjuring : 4/5.
very nice movie and glad that none of them actually die (unlike other horror movies )..
Was quiet realistic..   

Sophz thumbnail
Don 2 ~3/5 
Could have been better but SRK looked hot!! hence my new avi β˜ΊοΈ
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhoom 3...I'm sure it'll break all the records as it was so well hyped...but quite frankly I liked Dhoom 2 better...and that may be because my expectation were too high.
Anything detailed review would give away the surprise we get midway in the movie...It was good...I even shed a tear at the end...Kat may as well not have been in the movie ... her role was that insignificant πŸ˜† ...Jai and Ali were boring...it was an Aamir Khan show all the way.

Not the best of the Dhoom series...but a decent film over all.

I forgot to mention...music was total crap.🀒
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Dhoom 3...I'm sure it'll break all the records as it was so well hyped...but quite frankly I liked Dhoom 2 better...and that may be because my expectation were too high.

Anything detailed review would give away the surprise we get midway in the movie...It was good...I even shed a tear at the end...Kat may as well not have been in the movie ... her role was that insignificant πŸ˜† ...Jai and Ali were boring...it was an Aamir Khan show all the way.

Agree to many things. Unfortunately this is not what hope for Dhoom series being a HR fan I thought Dhoom2 was ok n wanted thrm to avoid emotional content esp love story then n concentrate on story like Dhoom1  but 3 was so disappointing, they should have given it another name than Dhoom3 as it just dont fit...
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Aamir was a big bore. Only Uday Chopra was good in the film and Kat's looks.
Edited by Abysmal - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
47 Ronin 
I liked this movie, as it explored and explained about a old Japanese tale. 

Good one with good script and good casting line, enough details provided to let one know about ancient tale. I wanted to see more on graphics in end though, a bit more may be but not disappointed. 

Wonder why Keanu Reves is taking more of Chinese and Japanese scripts though, well wat ever i welcome him for this change, he is good as Kai ... 

Over all good way of story telling ... 

4/5 

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dhoom 3

What i liked

-Aamir's performance ...especially as Samar.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-The 2nd Robbery scene... some of the
stunts were executed really well.
-The Park scene where Aamir outfoxes Abhi
-Tu hi junoon song... The best one from the album, IMO.
-Kamli .. Kat's legs 😳

What i didnt liked

-First half which was dull... good that
they picked it up in the second.
-The movie was a little 15-20 mins.
long.
-Uday & Abhi's entry scene .. W*F was
that .. 10 mins. waste.

Overall i'll give it 3.5 (2.5 for film + 1 for Aamir)

Dhoom 1 still remains the best of Dhoom series.Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago