Raima's character was funny. 😆 

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by eeyoretel

Czaru's recent word-crush: Opportunity Cost. 😆

Raima's character was funny. 😆 

the character wasn't bad! just that she was wasted!😳
I replied to the OC thingy in the CC! must have been buried by now!😆

Shaitan-
I've always avoided watching it coz of it being called a revamped Paanch(a movie which I really like)..however I just had to watch it after watching Neel Bhoopalam in 24!

In many ways it's a continuation of Paanch! the kids are more dysfunctional and way more cooler!
The only character who managed to leave an impact on me was that of Rajeev Khandelwal..the rest were just there! Rajkumar Rao shines in his cameo(even if I'd have watched this before KPC released I'd have noticed him..as the LSD guy if not more)

I loved the BG music! There is a version of Khoya Khoya Chand(which I think is the Bartender Remixed version and it sounds nice-I wasn't a fan of the entire nasal twang when I first heard it)..cinematography is a plus point!

The kids are decent-gulshan devaiya is my favorite! 

I loved loved RK's bad cop..2 scenes which stood out! when Zubin asks for his lawyer and the interrogation that follows! and when RK kicks the auto rickshaw guy!

I'd give it a 2/5! not bad, but nowhere near Paanch!
Edited by FullyFaltoo. - 10 years ago
Sorry for swaying off topic...

@Rappier
Weasley ðŸ¤— Omg it's really you!!! It's sooo good to spot you here!!!! 

Btw this is Nadz before you may start wonder ðŸ˜† Yeah I changed my username
Dhoom 3
OMG what was that ðŸ˜† never expected it to be this bad - thank got i only watched it online without spending any money on it.  What happened to amir , i can't believe this is his movie and it broke all the records ðŸ˜• i always though that he believes in quality and plays everything to perfection but may be age or too much botox is not helping him and this movies was lacking both the script and the acting .

I watched dhoom 1 and 2 before with my teenage kids so that they start to take interest and when they liked 1 and 2 we watched dhoom 3 and i have to say it was nowhere near dhoom 1and 2.

In the beginning we were laughing like maniacs due to amir's expressions, robbery, chase, slow motion etc etc  which made no sense at all and then we thought while we are watching it we can actually play a game and whoever 1st spots amir without constant constipated expression or constant hamming will win but we all ended up watching the whole movie and loosing ðŸ˜†

Frozen:

Amazing movie. This is one of the best animated movies of the year. The songs are good.

My rating 4.5/5
So I was having a very crappy day - it's really cold here where I live and my friend was pestering me with her breakup so to keep my mind off it all I put on double dhamaal on Netflix. On another day I would say this movie is the biggest piece of crap ever made , but it made me laugh out loud so hard so I'll give it a 3/5. The best scene in my opinion is where the underworld Don becomes a sant and gives the lecture on Ramayana and Mahabharat lmfao 😆 😆
Dhoom 3: I don't know what's with all the people saying it's a bad movie.. I loved it.. person to person I think I don't know.. Great that I didn't listen to anyone and gave it a watch.. Katrina I mean why did she even do it? but she was hardly there so I didn't mind her.. her first song was really good.. Abhishek and Uday were the usual.. AMIR Mcdreamy.. he looked so good.. acted so good.. he played Samar to the T and Sahil too.. I liked Samar more.. he was adorable... like supremely adorable.. I could just give him a big bear hug.. the songs were not bad but not as good that I may remember them.. on the whole I loved the movie.. it was good.. better than the 2nd one even tho the first one stays my fav.. Great Job Amir mamu.. 3.5/5
Fukrey

Really liked the movie..It was good and fun watching it !!

4/5
Shudh Desi Romance
*Mild Spoilers*

Hadn't watched a Bollywood movie in such a long time...glad i started to catch up with this one. I loved the non-conservative take. I was pretty surprised to see that this is a YRF banner considering most of there movies are our usual love stories that are drilled in our heads that love is love and starts with love...where as, Shudh Desi Romance is love...that starts with the sexual attraction. More accurate to today's day and age. Thumbs up for the non-conservative take. (:

Another thumbs up for not taking it over the top with every emotion and every scene. No melodrama and no dragging and i appreciated that. And not to mention how the girls were portrayed. The walks of life they had...pregnant/abortion without marriage and being left at the mandap...and STILL being able to live life in the society with heads held high. I appreciated that. Especially coming from a YRF movie...so, thumbs up for no melodrama. :D 

I adored the snippets when the actors talked directly to the audiences. It went well with the movie i thought, but my mother begs to differ. 

If there was one thing that was a major let down for me was the confrontation between the two girls. Like...can i even call that a confrontation? I don't even know what to call it. I don't even know what it was. It just sorta...happened. Everything built up to it and then just was watered down. I was sightly disappointed with that scene. There should have been more going on with the girls.  

Besides me being picky...there isn't a doubt that the actors are FAB. And out of the three...there isn't a doubt that this is Parineeti's movie. She stood out the most for me...her character work to expressions to dialogues...i loved her. But as i mentioned before, all three were delightful. I am impressed with Vaani as this is only her debut...she was a firecracker. Sushant brought a lot of depth to the character than i had expected...he was great! He is one of those actors for me that does not LOOK like he would be a good actor but he IS. (; Rishi Kapoor as the fatherly figure was obviously a good addition to the cast. Perfect balance of actors. 

Now this an actual hadke rom-com. Interesting take. I loved the way it ended too...not the usual "happily ever after." The movie ended in a perfect full circle keeping the spirit of the movie alive. I enjoyed it.

3.5/5.
3 Idiots of the umpteenth time. This movie always finds me when I need it the most 😳 10/10 always